Fox didn't cover Spencers talk in Fl, did they?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Why not or did they? I guess it was because they showed Pres. Bush Jr. talk and they could hardly be on Spencer's side like they use to be after what Pres. Bush Jr. said.

Richard Spencer speaks at University of Florida: What to know

Seems to me they covered it quite thoroughly and they did so professionally and as journalists, objectively, and impartially as they do pretty much everything.

I enjoyed reading the linked piece and learned something about Spencer and his group. I had been unaware of them previously. He/they are not at all my cup of tea.

Shepard Smith does the news, not much commentary.

The link doesn't show anything with Shepherd I don't believe though there may be a link there I didn't follow. If you watch the videos that are linked though, they neither commend nor condemn Spencer but they sure don't give any ammo to appreciate him in any way. I am glad to know about the National Policy Institute so that I won't inadvertently post something of theirs--like all groups promoting a lot of nonsense, they probably do get something right once in awhile. They may think they aren't promoting white supremacy, but if they aren't they are too close to that for me. They are way out of line holding up non-Hispanic white people as intellectually and culturally superior. I simply do not believe that.

The link doesn't show anything with Shepherd I don't believe though there may be a link there I didn't follow. If you watch the videos that are linked though, they neither commend nor condemn Spencer but they sure don't give any ammo to appreciate him in any way. I am glad to know about the National Policy Institute so that I won't inadvertently post something of theirs--like all groups promoting a lot of nonsense, they probably do get something right once in awhile. They may think they aren't promoting white supremacy, but if they aren't they are too close to that for me. They are way out of line holding up non-Hispanic white people as intellectually and culturally superior. I simply do not believe that.

The commentator said back to you Shep, ( at least that is what I think I heard).

Why not or did they? I guess it was because they showed Pres. Bush Jr. talk and they could hardly be on Spencer's side like they use to be after what Pres. Bush Jr. said.

Fox news was never "on his side". They are and always have been a neoconservative news organization.

The commentator said back to you Shep, ( at least that is what I think I heard).

Oh okay. I just read the piece and most of, not all of, the television presentation.

I enjoyed reading the linked piece and learned something about Spencer and his group. I had been unaware of them previously. He/they are not at all my cup of tea.

Never heard of him, do you live under a rock or what?

Supremacy implies a desire to rule over other races deemed "lesser" this is not the position of the alt-right. We only want to be left alone, and to halt the destruction of the white race being perpetuated by the forces of globalism and mass immigration of cheap labor. Does England belong to Pakistanis? Does France belong to Somalis? Does Israel belong to the Palestinians? Of course not.

Supremacy implies a desire to rule over other races deemed "lesser" this is not the position of the alt-right. We only want to be left alone, and to halt the destruction of the white race being perpetuated by the forces of globalism and mass immigration of cheap labor. Does England belong to Pakistanis? Does France belong to Somalis? Does Israel belong to the Palestinians? Of course not.

Fox news was never "on his side". They are and always have been a neoconservative news organization.
Have you told Sean Hannity that?

LOL hannity is for old people...

Trump seems to parrot him.

The left, formally known as liberals are parroting saul alinsky.

I never hear the name. You have a huge imagination. Trump parrots Hannity and Hannity licks his feet.

I never hear the name. You have a huge imagination. .

Oh I wish it was just imagination. You never heard the name? :rolleyes-41:

Richard Spencer asks the police to make sure the young man in this video isn't harmed

Richard Spencer speaks at University of Florida: What to know

Seems to me they covered it quite thoroughly and they did so professionally and as journalists, objectively, and impartially as they do pretty much everything.

What did you become aware of Foxy?

Just what was included in the story.

It's possible they agree on some things. You can't name a single nefarious person in history that didn't ever have something of worth to offer, who never did a commendable thing, or who didn't hold an opinion about something that you share.

Universal truth: Doing something good cannot always make up for something bad that was done. And doing something bad does not negate any good that was done. That truth is almost certainly applicable to Spencer as it is anybody else.

But setting that aside, despite the spin the hateful left puts on just about everything, I would bet the farm that Trump has NEVER said anything about race anything comparable to what that news story reported about Spencer because the President is not at all the slightest bit racist in that way.

Forum List

Back