Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case

This is what obsessed insanity looks like. Never ever have I seen a place where mentally ill zombies cry about a guy for over 7 years. Totally insane! It must be true love.

View attachment 847881

thumbnail (1).jpg

White people, Christians, wasps....
jail time.
Do you or do you not want to see a trial?
Of course, I want to see a trial because I’d like to see all of them go to prison for a while. But one of the main reasons there will be no trials for some of these co-conspirators is Donald Trump. He’s the big kahuna. And his main defense is to blame the lawyers. so why would his lawyers want to be in the same court room battle with the one with the most money in the most lawyers throwing them under the bus?

Of course, I want to see a trial because I’d like to see all of them go to prison for a while. But one of the main reasons there will be no trials for some of these co-conspirators is Donald Trump. He’s the big kahuna. And his main defense is to blame the lawyers. so why would his lawyers want to be in the same court room battle with the one with the most money in the most lawyers throwing them under the bus?
He hasn't done anything illegal. Saying the election was stolen is not illegal. Asking the secretary of state to find votes is not illegal.

I understand what you're saying, but if what they (Georgia DA) are doing is legally wrong in prosecuting them in this fashion, then if they plead innocent and go to trial then it should all come out. So none of these people are willing to stick to their values and have the integrity to say I'm not guilty of anything, let's go to trial?
It's not a matter of "integrity". It's a matter of going up against a crooked system.

NICE.

I noticed that, during her statement, she says that she believed the words of people with much more experience than her. She was lied to.

She believed the many lies, and she ran with them, in spite of everything.

I can't help but wonder: Will any Trumpsters notice that that's pretty much their story, too?
What could be dumber than quoting the words of people who are 100% UNDER DURESS,, and totally unable to speak what they actually feel/believe ?

As Joe Biden would say >> "Come on man!"

Oh? Show the certificates to show they were signed off by the state legislatures...
This is what happens when you watch CNN/MSNBC. The state legislatures sent letters to Pence disagreeing with the certifications.
You didnt get the memo ?

Last edited:
Thus is what happsen when you watch CNN/MSNBC. The state legislatures sent letters to Pence disagreeing with the certifications.
You didnt get the memo ?

LOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot, gramps. That was NOT state legislatures signing off on a slate of Trump electors. It was state legislatures being asked to sign a letter to ask Pence to delay certifying the election.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot, gramps. That was NOT state legislatures signing off on a slate of Trump electors. It was state legislatures being asked to sign a letter to ask Pence to delay certifying the election.
No, it was state legislators, having already signed those letters, ASKING Pence to delay certification. Read the link article >>

Forum List

Back