Four Simple Questions Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate!

So, in what passes for the liberal "mind" Obama never lies but The Harvard Law publication always lies.
So, in what passes for the Contard 'mind' The State of Hawaii is always lying- when it confirms the place of Birth of that one specific President.

Birtherism is straight from loonyville.

Trump knew birthers were from loonyville.

He cajoled them, milked them, took their money.

Then he threw them under the bus. Bigly.

The State of Hawaii officially declaring that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and that his birth certificate is genuine is not an 'opinion'- any more than it is my 'opinion' that the Constitution actually exists
Its my opinion the document was hastily made to help Obama with a very tough question...even Obama's white house confirmed that the HI document was not his original Birth cert...that is fact not opinion.....

The State of Hawaii officially declaring that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and that his birth certificate is genuine is not an 'opinion'- any more than it is my 'opinion' that the Constitution actually exists
Its my opinion the document was hastily made to help Obama with a very tough question...even Obama's white house confirmed that the HI document was not his original Birth cert...that is fact not opinion.....
Except the State of Hawaii confirmed it

Come on Mary. We both know rambunctious is a pussy who needs a keyboard to feel worthwhile

images

:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::banana::dance::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301:

You are a Birther- that either means you are:
a) Gullible as a 2 year old
b) Insane
c) a lying con-man

d) Not a sucker
f) Believes my own eyes not Chris Mathews
g) Much wiser than you

if you say so little girl.

h) Not a mindless leftist faggot like BULLDOG

Are you really going to join that fool arguing for birtherism?

OP makes a good argument and yours is looking pretty shitty. What do you think?

b) Insane
c) a lying con-man

d) Not a sucker
g) Much wiser than you

OP makes a good argument and yours is looking pretty shitty. What do you think?

I'm going to do you the courtesy to ignore that, just like I would if you had stomach problems and accidentally shit your pants in public. I never thought you were a birther, and I hope you won't change my mind now.

b) Insane
c) a lying con-man

d) Not a sucker
g) Much wiser than you

I'm going to do you the courtesy to ignore that, just like I would if you had stomach problems and accidentally shit your pants in public. I never thought you were a birther, and I hope you won't change my mind now
Let me guess you are now going to run away and cry someplace....chicken shit! Buuuuuaaaahahahahahaha its my opinion that the OP has an excellent point you disagree so what? the world will not end so you can come out from under the bed now......

Forum List

Back