Four Governors Call on Andrew Cuomo to Resign

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
As has the Speaker of the NYS Assembly.

Reporter
31 minutes ago
Joint Statement from New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont, and Rhode Island Governor Dan McKee “We are appalled at the findings of the independent investigation by the New York Attorney General. Governor Cuomo should resign from office.”

Reporter
3 hours ago
NEW statement issued by NY state Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie: "After our conference this afternoon to discuss the Attorney General's report concerning sexual harassment allegations against Governor Cuomo, it is abundantly clear to me that the Governor has lost the confidence of the Assembly Democratic majority and that he can no longer remain in office. Once we receive all relevant documents and evidence from the Attorney General, we will move expeditiously and look to conclude our impeachment investigation as quickly as possible."​

He says he was elected by the people. He does not want to resign. The Democrats can do no wrong??

As has the Speaker of the NYS Assembly.

Reporter​
31 minutes ago​
Joint Statement from New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont, and Rhode Island Governor Dan McKee “We are appalled at the findings of the independent investigation by the New York Attorney General. Governor Cuomo should resign from office.”​
Reporter​
3 hours ago​
NEW statement issued by NY state Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie: "After our conference this afternoon to discuss the Attorney General's report concerning sexual harassment allegations against Governor Cuomo, it is abundantly clear to me that the Governor has lost the confidence of the Assembly Democratic majority and that he can no longer remain in office. Once we receive all relevant documents and evidence from the Attorney General, we will move expeditiously and look to conclude our impeachment investigation as quickly as possible."​

Appalled at a sexual affair but not appalled at 10,000 dead from sticking Covid patients in with the elderly.

From what I read from today's news...Cuomo asked a woman that worked for him if she could help him find young women that like pain....this guy is sick and I bet his faggy brother on CNN is just as bad...please wake up TDS sufferers...for the sake of the nation....

NY has a law that says Governors can not face impeachment.....

Here’s how the impeachment process works for state officials in New York.​

Under the New York constitution, the State Assembly has to vote by a simple majority to impeach the governor. Then the case goes over to the State Senate for trial.

“There’s no simple standard to really measure impeachment under the New York State constitution, “ Democrat consultant Jack O’Donnell told PIX11 News in February.

O’Donnell wrote a book, “Bitten by the Tiger,” about the only governor ever to be impeached and removed from office in New York: William Sulzer in 1913.

I would like to see him impeach. I doubt he will resign...he doesn't care what anyone says, anyways. He is a heartless, and selfish Governor - just like his dad Mario Cuomo.
Yep. Impeachment is the way to go for New York. This is the 21st century. Corrupt politicians don't quit when they are caugt. The double down and fight, even if they know they are wrong. We just went through 4 years with Donny, you would think everybody got the memo and knew this was the new normal. This ain't the 1970s. Dick and Spiro have been dead for years. No more statesmen. No more public servants answerable to the public or party, meaning you party people really ought to be careful of what kind of character the people you elect to be your standard bearer in your primaries. It has gotten ridiculous, what politicians in office get away with and they just aren't worth it.
The Democrats controlling the New York legislature should step up, set the example for the whole country and remove his ass from office.

this was the poster boy of the dems a year ago…the “gold standard” according to Xiden and front runner for his AG.

He has too much ego to resign, unfortunately. He is just one more of the current trend of politicians who have no shame.
Something, at last, we can agree on.

:113:

Is it any wonder folks don't trust the media or government? :dunno:

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser Partied Maskless Mere Hours Before New Mandate Took Effect​

The mayor's maskless birthday party was also attended by comedian Dave Chappelle.​

Forum List

Back