Found the MSM meetup room for daily syncronized news

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Ever wonder how all the MSM networks can coincidentally parrot the same fake news story and unique spin narrative as if they gathered before hand somewhere to decide the spin of the day?
Well I found that central source, the MSM meetup room used to conspire the daily syncronized narrative seen below:
msmMeetingRoom.jpeg

IF you went up to the Himalayas to ask the wise man on the mountain with all the answers that exact question,
"how do the non AI reporters report the same exact false stated new narrative minutes after each other?"
The man on the mountain would shrug, scratch his beard and say: "I don't know son, but are you so sure Anderson Cooper isn't a computerized 3d animated character?

IF you went up to the Himalayas to ask the wise man on the mountain with all the answers that exact question,
"how do the non AI reporters report the same exact false stated new narrative minutes after each other?"
The man on the mountain would shrug, scratch his beard and say: "I don't know son, but are you so sure Anderson Cooper isn't a computerized 3d animated character?

Wise Himalayan mountain man is wise. Donald should give him a cabinet position. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back