Found space object proves we are not alone

ALL sequences for long chain organic molecules form ... in every order ... including the "right" ones picked by natural selection ... without O2, they're pretty much all stable ... I'm sorry, trial-and-error works ... it takes a lot of time, but time is something we have plenty of ... the basic elements are common ...

c.f. Wald, George; The Origin of Life; Scientific American; August 1954

>>I'm sorry, trial-and-error works ... it takes a lot of time, but time is something we have plenty of ...<<

Quote mining.

This is the hardest thing for creationists to disprove since atheist science took over our schools. The long time is really a myth, and if I was taking a test, then I'd have to follow what a passage was saying about long time.

Yet, the scientific method doesn't back it up nor the fine tuning parameters. With aliens, we know that if there were intelligent aliens out there then we would've been contacted or contacted them by now.

I posted that SA article and didn't get any response for it so no aliens once again.

ALL sequences for long chain organic molecules form ... in every order ... including the "right" ones picked by natural selection ... without O2, they're pretty much all stable ... I'm sorry, trial-and-error works ... it takes a lot of time, but time is something we have plenty of ... the basic elements are common ...

c.f. Wald, George; The Origin of Life; Scientific American; August 1954

>>I'm sorry, trial-and-error works ... it takes a lot of time, but time is something we have plenty of ...<<

Quote mining.

This is the hardest thing for creationists to disprove since atheist science took over our schools. The long time is really a myth, and if I was taking a test, then I'd have to follow what a passage was saying about long time.

Yet, the scientific method doesn't back it up nor the fine tuning parameters. With aliens, we know that if there were intelligent aliens out there then we would've been contacted or contacted them by now.

I posted that SA article and didn't get any response for it so no aliens once again.
That’s pretty darn funny. Atheist science never took over ‘our’ schools. The founders of this nation made it clear that religious indoctrination was not to take place as a part of government mandate. You seem to have a revulsion for reason, rationality and critical thinking replacing the fears and superstitions of religion.

You have never made any case for the ID’iot creationer ‘fine tuning by the gods’.

With aliens, the gods, we know that if there were intelligent aliens magical gods out there then we would've been contacted or contacted them by now.

Impress us, long time. Show us the magic for ‘fine tuning’.

Actually it is the scope of the process required for inanimate matter to make the leap to life.
Which you don't understand and no very little about. So you make up fairy tales to pretend you do. This isn't complicated. It's an old trick of the human mind. Saying so isn't cruel. Being offended by it is pretty stupid, though. That's what a lifetime of faith has done to you. You internalize your magical beliefs, and therefore get offended when they are explained away. That's your problem. Not mine.

Humans have been sending out “probes” into our solar system and beyond in efforts to detect far off planets and other objects within our solar system, but it was never contemplated that we would see a “probe” that did not come from our planet; that is, until now.

We are not the only ones looking and listening.

This probe came from an alien planet and it may not be the only probe out there.
When a probe is sent into the cosmos the signals sent from the probe back to its own world gets weaker the further away it travels. To maintain the signal, it is reasonable to believe subsequent probes were sent to follow the first one creating a chain of probes transmitting the images back to the probe behind it. The following probe that in turn relays these signals to the following probe. This chain communication guaranties a continual scan of the cosmos in its path.

Interstellar object may have been alien probe, Harvard paper argues, but experts are skeptical

By Steve George and Ashley Strickland, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EST, Tue November 6, 2018
CNN) —

A mysterious cigar-shaped object spotted tumbling through our solar system last year may have been an alien spacecraft sent to investigate Earth, astronomers from Harvard University have suggested.

The object, nicknamed ‘Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian, was discovered in October 2017 by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii.

Since its discovery, scientists have been at odds to explain its unusual features and precise origins, with researchers first calling it a comet and then an asteroid before finally deeming it the first of its kind: a new class of “interstellar objects.”

A new paper by researchers at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics raises the possibility that the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times
as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”

Interstellar object may have been alien probe, Harvard paper argues, but experts are skeptical

NASA SOLOR SYSTEM EXPLORATION

The first known interstellar object to visit our solar system
, 1I/2017 U1 ‘Oumuamua, was discovered Oct. 19, 2017 by the University of Hawaii’s Pan-STARRS1 telescope, funded by NASA’s Near-Earth Object Observations (NEOO) Program, which finds and tracks asteroids and comets in Earth’s neighborhood. While originally classified as a comet, observations revealed no signs of cometary activity after it slingshotted past the Sun on Sept. 9, 2017 at a blistering speed of 196,000 miles per hour (87.3 kilometers per second). It was briefly classified as an asteroid until new measurements found it was accelerating slightly, a sign it behaves more like a comet.
In Depth | Oumuamua – NASA Solar System Exploration

Images of object
cigar shaped asteroid - Google Search

View attachment 447051

:)-
The Hawaii cigar shaped object is mysterious and could be made of Neutronium. A word made up by Gene Roddenberry on the original Star Trek.

the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”
198,000 mpH.
Light travels 186,000 mpSecond.

There are 3,600 seconds in an hour.

It would take this "probe" 15,480 YEARS to reach the nearest star! :auiqs.jpg:

It ain't no probe.

What if that probe was planted here by quantum entanglement or a space time jump?

Long time is ReinyDays and he has yet showed us how to do it. The Urey-Miller one failed. Since then, not even a morsel of what happens in say a year. Not even a crumb of an experiment, but I'm supposed to show you the magic of fine tuning. Since you do not know science, people here know I already have. We have no aliens and enough time has passed so there should be intelligent aliens if abiogenesis works. We also saw from Dr. Louis Pasteur's swan neck flask that abiogenesis doesn't happen. On top of that, people know that fine tuning worked fine to the point that atheist scientists need multiverse hypotheses. Will ReinyDays be going for that lol?

OTOH, the earth’s geology, biology, paleontology, and even astronomy provides the evidence for a young ~6K year Earth.

What do you have? Nothing. Always nothing.

Long time is ReinyDays and he has yet showed us how to do it. The Urey-Miller one failed. Since then, not even a morsel of what happens in say a year. Not even a crumb of an experiment, but I'm supposed to show you the magic of fine tuning. Since you do not know science, people here know I already have. We have no aliens and enough time has passed so there should be intelligent aliens if abiogenesis works. We also saw from Dr. Louis Pasteur's swan neck flask that abiogenesis doesn't happen. On top of that, people know that fine tuning worked fine to the point that atheist scientists need multiverse hypotheses. Will ReinyDays be going for that lol?

OTOH, the earth’s geology, biology, paleontology, and even astronomy provides the evidence for a young ~6K year Earth.

What do you have? Nothing. Always nothing.
Actually, earth’s geology, biology, paleontology, and astronomy provides the evidence for a very ancient earth.

The problem faced by the ID’iot creationers is that all the evidence from creationer quacks does nothing to support a 6,000 year old planet.

Earth history - long time.

Actually, earth’s geology, biology, paleontology, and astronomy provides the evidence for a very ancient earth.

That's just your opinion Nothing to back it up. You are a joke in regards to science. Stay with R&E to spew your religioner atheism.

If the Earth was millions or billions of years old, then it would not be here. The geology, for example, was formed by catastrophism.

Furthermore, the sedimentary layers would have to be much, much, much deeper as the wind and water erode about twenty billion tons of dirt, rock, and debris from the continents and deposit them on the seafloor.

The sun wouldn't last that long either and it would grow fainter throwing the Earth into a deep freeze.

Like I said, the evolutioner religioners have nothing to back up long time.

That's just your opinion Nothing to back it up. You are a joke in regards to science. Stay with R&E to spew your religioner atheism.

If the Earth was millions or billions of years old, then it would not be here. The geology, for example, was formed by catastrophism.

Furthermore, the sedimentary layers would have to be much, much, much deeper as the wind and water erode about twenty billion tons of dirt, rock, and debris from the continents and deposit them on the seafloor.

The sun wouldn't last that long either and it would grow fainter throwing the Earth into a deep freeze.

Like I said, the evolutioner religioners have nothing to back up long time.
The ID’iot creationers whining that the earth’s geology, biology, paleontology, and the study of astronomy does not provide the evidence for a very ancient earth Is something of the alternate realty shared by Christian extremists. I noted Christian extremists because outside of Christianity, there is not such an organized, coordinated anti-science collection of religious extremists.

If the Earth was millions or billions of years old, then it would not be here.“

You failed to append the usual ”... because I say so!“ admonition to your extremist screeching.

It is a failure on the part of the religious extremists that they develop their approaches to science and learning around the presumption of a literal reading of one or more of the Bibles. Those in the various ID’iot creation ministries are required by their “statement of faith“ to manufacture and mold their biblical tales and fables such that every argument must "fit" their religious dogma while disregarding facts, evidence and data that contradicts their agenda of fear and superstition. That is not a method of arriving at the truth, it is merely seeking out a way to force a preconceived concept. The extremes to which the ID’iot creationer zealots press their agenda of hate and derision inevitably leads to more harm as the extremists present themselves as unthinking and unhinged.

I find ignore much quicker and easier. But I'm sure glad you don't, heh!

Akin-CHICK2.png

thiswasyourlife.gif

You can ignore those who do not agree with you on this board, but you cannot ignore Jesus as judge :lastword1:.

The closest to science is eschatology.

Last edited:
It’s a fucking asteroid.

An alien probe using a big flat rock to fool us dummies comes zooming into the Solar system that will be a brief visit by its orbital tracking, it appears they are still in the stone age.....

Humans have been sending out “probes” into our solar system and beyond in efforts to detect far off planets and other objects within our solar system, but it was never contemplated that we would see a “probe” that did not come from our planet; that is, until now.

We are not the only ones looking and listening.

This probe came from an alien planet and it may not be the only probe out there.
When a probe is sent into the cosmos the signals sent from the probe back to its own world gets weaker the further away it travels. To maintain the signal, it is reasonable to believe subsequent probes were sent to follow the first one creating a chain of probes transmitting the images back to the probe behind it. The following probe that in turn relays these signals to the following probe. This chain communication guaranties a continual scan of the cosmos in its path.

By Steve George and Ashley Strickland, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EST, Tue November 6, 2018
CNN) —

A mysterious cigar-shaped object spotted tumbling through our solar system last year may have been an alien spacecraft sent to investigate Earth, astronomers from Harvard University have suggested.

The object, nicknamed ‘Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian, was discovered in October 2017 by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii.

Since its discovery, scientists have been at odds to explain its unusual features and precise origins, with researchers first calling it a comet and then an asteroid before finally deeming it the first of its kind: a new class of “interstellar objects.”

A new paper by researchers at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics raises the possibility that the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times
as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”

NASA SOLOR SYSTEM EXPLORATION

The first known interstellar object to visit our solar system
, 1I/2017 U1 ‘Oumuamua, was discovered Oct. 19, 2017 by the University of Hawaii’s Pan-STARRS1 telescope, funded by NASA’s Near-Earth Object Observations (NEOO) Program, which finds and tracks asteroids and comets in Earth’s neighborhood. While originally classified as a comet, observations revealed no signs of cometary activity after it slingshotted past the Sun on Sept. 9, 2017 at a blistering speed of 196,000 miles per hour (87.3 kilometers per second). It was briefly classified as an asteroid until new measurements found it was accelerating slightly, a sign it behaves more like a comet.
In Depth | Oumuamua – NASA Solar System Exploration

Images of object
cigar shaped asteroid - Google Search

View attachment 447051

:)-
I'd put my money on the Cern Large Hadron Collider & it's upcoming successor the Supercollider as far as discovering & verifying other intelligent life. The three & a half dimensional continuum we as human beings exist in appears to limit humanities ability to contact other intelligent life, though other intelligent life "seems" to be able to contact(or @ least be seen/disappear visually, or on radar?) humanity or @ least some individuals(?) of humanity. Hopefully the LHC can eventually open up interdimensional access for humanity so we can @ least escape the the 50% time line if that's even possible???

Just because an object is unusual does not mean it's aliens. It's probably not even that unusual for interstellar objects to pass through the inner solar system, it's just the first time we saw one.

When that object changes both speed and trajectory, well. There you have it
It didn't do anything that would suggest it was anything other than just a rock. Quit looking for aliens, there aren't any.

So you believe we are the only living being in this Universe and interstellar travel is not possible?

Personally we should be striving harder to learn about the Universe and understanding where we are at and if there is other life forms that are more intelligent than ours but we also should be cautious seeing we are a waring society that could get us genocide quickly by a superior being.

Only close minded fools would think we are alone and we should be more open minded...

All sequences would occur ... both folded and unfolded ... that's not an intrinsic property of enzymes ...

Actually it is the scope of the process required for inanimate matter to make the leap to life.

Which you don't understand and no very little about. So you make up fairy tales to pretend you do. This isn't complicated. It's an old trick of the human mind. Saying so isn't cruel. Being offended by it is pretty stupid, though. That's what a lifetime of faith has done to you. You internalize your magical beliefs, and therefore get offended when they are explained away. That's your problem. Not mine.

Based on your response I suspect I know more about the process than you do.

It must be comfortable for you to see me that way, FF. But for the record, I am not the one who is expecting magic, that would be you.

Maybe you are the one that doesn't understand the process. You seem to be the type that will blindly accept almost anything - I sort of doubt you accept the science that tells us that human life begins at conception and that the universe popped into existence being created from nothing - as long as the science pleases your delicate sensibilities. You don't seem the type to question anything that confirms your bias. That kind of mentality is anti science. I find you to be a boring buffoon. Your confirmation bias is only exceeded by undeserved overinflated ego. I can only hope that you darwinize yourself out of existence before you spread your seed. You feel me?

Just because an object is unusual does not mean it's aliens. It's probably not even that unusual for interstellar objects to pass through the inner solar system, it's just the first time we saw one.

When that object changes both speed and trajectory, well. There you have it
It didn't do anything that would suggest it was anything other than just a rock. Quit looking for aliens, there aren't any.

You still haven't read anything about it, have you. Shame

Forum List

Back