Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

Now ladies and gentleman this speaks for itself, this is the kind of ignorant, racist shit that is plaquing America.

Progressive Hunter what do you think of this statement?

I think plague is spelled with a G not a Q,,,,

AND ALSO YOU REALLY CANT EXPLAIN IGNORANCE,,,
When you have to point at spelling, you’ve lost the battle.

TAP’s in the forefront

Actually when you make a statement that you can't explain you've lost the battle. Have a nice day.
Was that for me? I’m happy to answer any questions. What is it you’re complaining about?

It's simple explain how this was self defense.

in his mind it was self defense because the cop was white and the women was black,,,the fact it was her home means nothing to him,,

TAP’s in the forefront

Actually when you make a statement that you can't explain you've lost the battle. Have a nice day.
Was that for me? I’m happy to answer any questions. What is it you’re complaining about?

He shot a woman who was pointing a gun at him. It’s in the story.

so that would mean a robber that was robbing a store can kill the owner if hes pulls a gun on him,,,

you are one dumb mother fucker,,,

TAP’s in the forefront

in his mind it was self defense because the cop was white and the women was black,,,the fact it was her home means nothing to him,,
Prejudice ain’t you? See for me, a cop shot a home owner. You’re bringing color in kkk man.

It’s irrelevant

TAP’s in the forefront

so that would mean a robber that was robbing a store can kill the owner if hes pulls a gun on him,,,

That is most definitely true, but the scenario is different. Nice try. Got colors to add?

TAP’s in the forefront

Really? That is the weak ass story you are going with.

TAP’s in the forefront

:abgg2q.jpg:

That is most definitely true, but the scenario is different. Nice try. Got colors to add?

How is the scenario different? He didn't follow protocol, he didn't identify himself and she was well within her right to protect her home from an intruder. So your story is shit.

TAP’s in the forefront

Really? That is the weak ass story you are going with.
Just facts. I discuss facts.

How is the scenario different? He didn't follow protocol, he didn't identify himself and she was well within her right to protect her home from an intruder. So your story is shit.
Well a cop has authority to come onto your property, a burglar doesn’t. All weighted in at trial. Premeditated is the word

Well a cop has authority to come onto your property, a burglar doesn’t. All weighted in at trial. Premeditated is the word

so youve never heard of the 4th amendment,,that explains a lot,,,

progressive hunter said:
I dont see anywhere in my comment where I stated he went there to murder a black women,,,

words have meaning you ignorant dildo,,,
Premeditated your word. You should look up the meaning kkk man
Imbecile, you're truly fucked in the head. That says Dean murdered Jefferson; he didn't say Dean went to murder her. Premeditation can occur in seconds.

Not sure why it’s important here. Explain

read the first sentence and get back to me,,,

TAP’s in the forefront

that would be the case if thats all I said,,,
Well you said he murdered her too, and extended that claim with ‘premeditated ‘. Sorry kkk man

thats not even close to saying he went there with the intent to murder a black women,,,

please try to keep up,,,
Premeditated, dude, really, you should read that definition

Here, since you have no skill to look up a definition...

pre·med·i·tate
/prēˈmedətāt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
past tense: premeditated; past participle: premeditated
  1. think out or plan (an action, especially a crime) beforehand.
Dumbfuck troll, that can occur in seconds before killing someone.

premeditation

Specific intent to commit a crime for some period of time, however short, before the actual crime.

I've seen few people try as hard as you do to boast about being a cretin.

Okay, and?

Okay, and?
how is being shot through her window in the middle of the night make her secure in her own house???

Okay, and?
how is being shot through her window in the middle of the night make her secure in her own house???
She was inside? Her front door wide opened?

Premeditated hahaha hahaha

TAP’s in the forefront

She had the right to do so, he forfeited that right when he failed to follow police protocol. At the point he shot her, he was an intruder on her property.

Okay, and?
She was inside? Her front door wide opened?

Premeditated hahaha hahaha
so am I right now,,,that doesnt give a cop the right to just shoot me,,,

by the way, when did you graduate from the police academy?

Forum List

Back