Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

So all black neighborhoods in the inner city are crime infested.

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.

How many middle class black neighborhood have ?you been in?

Zero

because they dont exist

Now ladies and gentleman this speaks for itself, this is the kind of ignorant, racist shit that is plaquing America.

Progressive Hunter what do you think of this statement?

I think plague is spelled with a G not a Q,,,,

AND ALSO YOU REALLY CANT EXPLAIN IGNORANCE,,,
When you have to point at spelling, you’ve lost the battle.

TAP’s in the forefront

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.

Zero

because they dont exist

Now ladies and gentleman this speaks for itself, this is the kind of ignorant, racist shit that is plaquing America.

TAP’s in the forefront

that would be the case if thats all I said,,,

Zero

because they dont exist

TAP’s in the forefront

Well you said he murdered her too, and extended that claim with ‘premeditated ‘. Sorry kkk man. As well, claimed he was a racist looking to kill blacks.

Oops! You got caught

Zero

because they dont exist

TAP’s in the forefront

Well you said he murdered her too, and extended that claim with ‘premeditated ‘. Sorry kkk man

thats not even close to saying he went there with the intent to murder a black women,,,

please try to keep up,,,

TAP’s in the forefront

Well you said he murdered her too, and extended that claim with ‘premeditated ‘. Sorry kkk man

thats not even close to saying he went there with the intent to murder a black women,,,

please try to keep up,,,
Premeditated, dude, really, you should read that definition

Here, since you have no skill to look up a definition...

pre·med·i·tate
/prēˈmedətāt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
past tense: premeditated; past participle: premeditated
  1. think out or plan (an action, especially a crime) beforehand.

TAP’s in the forefront

please try to keep up,,,

you dont understand context do you???

It certainly is sad when a man can’t except his own words

TAP’s in the forefront

please try to keep up,,,

Sure I do. You don’t understand words.

Feel free to post a definition with the word ‘context ‘ in it

Zero

because they dont exist

TAP’s in the forefront

Actually when you make a statement that you can't explain you've lost the battle. Have a nice day.

please try to keep up,,,

Sure I do. You don’t understand words

then show me where I said he went there with the intent to murder a black women,,,

So all black neighborhoods in the inner city are crime infested.

Zero

because they dont exist

Thxs for the spelling correction, but you damn sure love to quote when you make up the false assumption that I said something racist. Funny how when it comes to the right wingers you are silent as hell to pointing that out.

please try to keep up,,,

then show me where I said he went there with the intent to murder a black women,,,
I did son, you should stop before everyone sees what a baby you are.

Next time avoid words like ‘premeditated ‘ if it isn’t what you meant to say. But, you did. Kkk man

Zero

because they dont exist

TAP’s in the forefront

Actually when you make a statement that you can't explain you've lost the battle. Have a nice day.
Was that for me? I’m happy to answer any questions. What is it you’re complaining about?

Zero

because they dont exist

Thxs for the spelling correction, but you damn sure love to quote when you make up the false assumption that I said something racist. Funny how when it comes to the right wingers you are silent as hell to pointing that out.

I've been hammering jc for days on his racist view,,,maybe youve missed it,,,

OTE="progressive hunter, post: 23326716, member: 71645"]

Zero

because they dont exist

I've been hammering jc for days on his racist view,,,maybe youve missed it,,,[/QUOTE]

You certainly did ! Derp

please try to keep up,,,

Next time avoid words like ‘premeditated ‘ if it isn’t what you meant to say. But, you did. Kkk man

you dont understand context do you,,,

Asked and answered. Kkk man, you’re fk’d go get your Barbie doll now

Zero

because they dont exist

TAP’s in the forefront

Was that for me? I’m happy to answer any questions. What is it you’re complaining about?

It's simple explain how this was self defense.

Asked and answered. Kkk man, you’re fk’d go get your Barbie doll now

TAP’s in the forefront

It's simple explain how this was self defense.
He shot a woman who was pointing a gun at him. It’s in the story.

Forum List

Back