Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

When whites do it, it is called a celebration, generally after winning a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup.
idiocy--thank you
whites do not LOVE criminals like blacks do

Then quit defending the criminal cop. He is the one up on murder charges.
..you also must be brainwashed by hate/racism/something
please read my posts--I'm not defending him--stop the stupidshit
.. point is most people do not think in realistic terms--they think everything is like a movie or TV show
...he didn't murder her ..he didn't go there to kill a BLACK person
he should get about 10 years like the cop lady got

I think 10 years would be reasonable.

10yrs for taking an innocent person's life. I think 30yrs would be reasonable.
....it's not the standard for manslaughter/etc

When whites do it, it is called a celebration, generally after winning a Super Bowl or Stanley Cup.
idiocy--thank you

.. point is most people do not think in realistic terms--they think everything is like a movie or TV show

You can think that for your life!

QUOTE="progressive hunter, post: 23317891, member: 71645"]
Exactly! The job is risky enough already. We cant expect cops to do nothing when a stranger points a gun at them.
what if like in this case that person was in the right???

she had a constitutional right to protect herself in her own house and a cop walks up outside her window in the middle of the night and shoots her dead for doing that,,,
...this is like a plane crash = usually human error with MANY things interwoven to produce a tragedy
...he should go to jail--but not for murder and it wasn't racial
..the dispatcher called it in as an open structure call = there could be danger there
...humans are not perfect--there will always be mistakes like this
...he probably could've made better tactical decisions

And when a cop's imperfections result in him violating police procedure, needlessly escalating a non-emergency situation, and shooting a woman to death in her own home....

.....that cop should be held legally accountable.

As for it not being murder, you'll want to check out Texas' murder statutes. They're fairly unique. And this cop's actions meet them to a T.

Which explains why he was charged with murder.
and he is being held accountable
what's the problem??
that isn't murder if you use common sense
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
verb
  1. kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

well since his training was "if in doubt kill" that means he was there with the intent to kill if need be,, sounds premeditated to me

you cant tell me cops wouldnt rather see a civilian body on the ground instead of a cops,,,
no one said he went there to murder a black women,,,
holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must live outside the USA, correct??
WHITE cop --BLACK this --24/7-EVERYDAY! for the past few years
EVERY thing is racially motivated according to blacks/MSM/etc
but when a black MURDERS whites because of race, they don't really mention it
here's a prime example:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

that doesnt mean anyone said he went there to murder a black women,,
You did

prove it,,,like i proved your dbl standard when it comes to color of skin,,,

Premeditated your word kkk man. Mr. prejudice[/QUOTE]

I dont see anywhere in my comment where I stated he went there to murder a black women,,,

words have meaning you ignorant dildo,,,

idiocy--thank you

....it's not the standard for manslaughter/etc
But he thinks

You did.

when??
Earlier today. You said he murdered her. Right?

When you unjustly kill someone, what the fuck do you call it?

what if like in this case that person was in the right???

she had a constitutional right to protect herself in her own house and a cop walks up outside her window in the middle of the night and shoots her dead for doing that,,,
...this is like a plane crash = usually human error with MANY things interwoven to produce a tragedy
..the dispatcher called it in as an open structure call = there could be danger there

And when a cop's imperfections result in him violating police procedure, needlessly escalating a non-emergency situation, and shooting a woman to death in her own home....

As for it not being murder, you'll want to check out Texas' murder statutes. They're fairly unique. And this cop's actions meet them to a T.

what's the problem??
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
verb

well since his training was "if in doubt kill" that means he was there with the intent to kill if need be,, sounds premeditated to me

you cant tell me cops wouldnt rather see a civilian body on the ground instead of a cops,,,
holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's a prime example:

You did

Premeditated your word kkk man. Mr. prejudice

I dont see anywhere in my comment where I stated he went there to murder a black women,,,

words have meaning you ignorant dildo,,,[/QUOTE]
Premeditated your word. You should look up the meaning kkk man

You did.

when??
Earlier today. You said he murdered her. Right?

When you unjustly kill someone, what the fuck do you call it?
Manslaughter . Who did that?

Look up self defense

what's the problem??
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
verb

holy fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here's a prime example:

You did

Premeditated your word. You should look up the meaning kkk man[/QUOTE]

in fact I've said many times that there is no proof race had anything to do with it,,,

what's the problem??
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
verb

You did

Premeditated your word. You should look up the meaning kkk man

in fact I've said many times that there is no proof race had anything to do with it,,,[/QUOTE]
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Having someone prove you wrong is a bitch eh progressive?

democratic run inner cities, yes. want to see the stats you refuse to look at? I'll be happy to go get em. but you won't read them so I'm not going to waste my time. you ignore the 7 deaths most every weekend in Chicago.

Are all black neighborhoods in inner cities? Was this young lady living in a inner city neighborhood?
all inner cities are black neighborhoods.

So all black neighborhoods in the inner city are crime infested.

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.

How many middle class black neighborhood have ?you been in?

Zero

because they dont exist

Are all black neighborhoods in inner cities? Was this young lady living in a inner city neighborhood?

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.

Zero

because they dont exist
That says everything and more

Zero

because they dont exist

Now ladies and gentleman this speaks for itself, this is the kind of ignorant, racist shit that is plaquing America.

Progressive Hunter what do you think of this statement?

Last edited:

Zero

because they dont exist

Now ladies and gentleman this speaks for itself, this is the kind of ignorant, racist shit that is plaquing America.

What do you think it says? You brought it up.

BTW, it’s obvious you have no idea what middle class is! Wow

Oh and, where’s one? Funny how facts freak you out

Zero

because they dont exist

I think plague is spelled with a G not a Q,,,,

AND ALSO YOU REALLY CANT EXPLAIN IGNORANCE,,,

Forum List

Back