Former White House Physician Says Biden Not Fit To Be President

Most Dems do NOT care that the gentleman is mentally & physically unfit for the office.

They like the woke policies that his "advisers" are foisting on him.

They know that he is just a mouthpiece for his "advisers."

And they are prefectly content with that arrangement.
There is one thing that terrifies me. If Biden is removed, Kamala Harris will be President.
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be the biggest joke in political history if she is in.......LOLOL.......................No one can respect a woman who can shove 5 cocks in her mouth and make them all kum at the same moment.
Did you ever see her at work on a Senate committee? She does not question witnesses. She interrogates them. She'd be great as a KGB agent.
She is one of the most disgusting things I ever seen. Christ she claims to be every fucking race and uses the one for political points at the time. Look at the pussy she married...lolol

Oh yeah!

Two years ago Biden PROMISED that he'd release his medical records.

Where are they?
Hmm. Must be right next to Trump tax records.
LOLOL. Hey Dulcolax. The taxes were audited 1000 times especially by Obama's IRS stupid fuck.......You are 0 for 50 in pinning Trump.

You believed a 5 yr Russia hoax you dick faced mother fucker..LOLOL

Oh yeah!

Where are they?
LOLOL. Hey Dulcolax. The taxes were audited 1000 times especially by Obama's IRS stupid fuck.......You are 0 for 50 in pinning Trump.

Is that the best you got cum-catcher?
Tell me something cum-catcher
When practicing your profession do you just catch orally or are you a two way player?
Now go on back to your outhouse and have your breakfast so you can refresh that tiny brain and try again.

Oh yeah!

Where are they?

When practicing your profession do you just catch orally or are you a two way player?
Now go on back to your outhouse and have your breakfast so you can refresh that tiny brain and try again.
Sure Dulcolax. Can't refute a thing can you dip shit. At least swing back hard pussy. JC.

Oh yeah!

Where are they?

Sure Dulcolax. Can't refute a thing can you dip shit. At least swing back hard pussy. JC.
Your rant included not a single fact and therefore was nothing but an insult vehicle.
To which I responded appropriately Cum-Catcher.

BUT...

It seems you never ever answered a single one of my questions.
Why is that?
Perhaps because with with a tiny brain made of crap and a ass full of jism you just don't have the capacity to answer?

Most Dems do NOT care that the gentleman is mentally & physically unfit for the office.

They like the woke policies that his "advisers" are foisting on him.

They know that he is just a mouthpiece for his "advisers."

And they are prefectly content with that arrangement.
There is one thing that terrifies me. If Biden is removed, Kamala Harris will be President.
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be the biggest joke in political history if she is in.......LOLOL.......................No one can respect a woman who can shove 5 cocks in her mouth and make them all kum at the same moment.
Did you ever see her at work on a Senate committee? She does not question witnesses. She interrogates them. She'd be great as a KGB agent.

She would make an even better street Ho, given all her practice.
EH? I would not screw her with your dick.

As far as I know he has never examined Biden and is simply giving his opinion just like the doctors who used to give their opinions about Trump with having never examined him. Funny how much or little those opinions matter to people depending on which way they lean politically and which party the person being talked about belongs to.

Forum List

Back