Former White House Physician Says Biden Not Fit To Be President

The doctor, who has taken care of 3 Presidents, says Biden is not mentally capable of performing the duties of President.

Well fuck. You dernt need a medical degree to figger that one out. An 8th grader could.

I leave medical judgements to the professionals. I like the law, but the state won't let me practice as a lawyer in court, either. They have their reasons.

LOL. I have eyes. I'm qualified to underwrite life and health risks since Reagan as a bonus. I've watched medicine advance very carefully...................I wouldn't trust a piece of medical advice out of Faucis dirty mother fucking mouth. Am I supposed to from a GD quack?

The doctor, who has taken care of 3 Presidents, says Biden is not mentally capable of performing the duties of President.

This doctor is unfit to be a doctor.

Why?

Did you defend Trump when 'doctors' who didn't examine Trump gave their dx?

Because the IG investigated and found he was getting drunk on duty.

OK - thanks for your link.

Lots of allegations...

Why didn't he lose his Medical License?

Ronny Jackson - Wikipedia

I don’t know where he’s licensed and I don’t know what actions have been taken by any medical board. This report came out a few weeks ago.

It’s also complicated by his status as a member of the military.

When I get my license renewed, it asks if I’ve been reprimanded for substance abuse. I’d like to see how Ronny answers that question.

In all honesty, a medical board is just going to make him do substance rehab while his license is suspended.

Most Dems do NOT care that the gentleman is mentally & physically unfit for the office.

They like the woke policies that his "advisers" are foisting on him.

They know that he is just a mouthpiece for his "advisers."

And they are prefectly content with that arrangement.
There is one thing that terrifies me. If Biden is removed, Kamala Harris will be President.
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be the biggest joke in political history if she is in.......LOLOL.......................No one can respect a woman who can shove 5 cocks in her mouth and make them all kum at the same moment.

1616847759469.png

Well fuck. You dernt need a medical degree to figger that one out. An 8th grader could.

I leave medical judgements to the professionals. I like the law, but the state won't let me practice as a lawyer in court, either. They have their reasons.

LOL. I have eyes. I'm qualified to underwrite life and health risks since Reagan as a bonus. I've watched medicine advance very carefully...................I wouldn't trust a piece of medical advice out of Faucis dirty mother fucking mouth. Am I supposed to from a GD quack?

Back in the Middle Ages, they knew very little about medicine. When anyone was sick, they punctured him and let the blood run out. They did not realize the resulting infection would
kill the patient. Do you go to a plumber when you have diahhrea?

Most Dems do NOT care that the gentleman is mentally & physically unfit for the office.

There is one thing that terrifies me. If Biden is removed, Kamala Harris will be President.
It will be the biggest joke in political history if she is in.......LOLOL.......................No one can respect a woman who can shove 5 cocks in her mouth and make them all kum at the same moment.
Did you ever see her at work on a Senate committee? She does not question witnesses. She interrogates them. She'd be great as a KGB agent.

Back in the Middle Ages, they knew very little about medicine. When anyone was sick, they punctured him and let the blood run out. They did not realize the resulting infection would
kill the patient. Do you go to a plumber when you have diahhrea?

Thanks. I have an extensive knowledge of medical history. Mercury and narcotics were meds.

Hell Garfield died from unclean bare hands probing his wound. not much more advanced in 400 yrs.

Hey Vik my 1st comment was my usual highly sarcastic conservative self

Did you ever see her at work on a Senate committee? She does not question witnesses. She interrogates them. She'd be great as a KGB agent.

She would make an even better street Ho, given all her practice.

Allegations against Ron Jackson disappear just like sexual allegations by nutcase lib women disappear after they have accomplished their purpose of keeping their victim out of office.

It seems unlikely that a person who can't get any more than a fleeting 4% support in the Presidential primary is the best candidate for the job. She seems to get no respect from anyone except a feminized fawning media who have their own heads up their butts.

Not only feminist fauning fauna, but also sexual harassment fauna are coming out of the woodwork because it is in style. Automatonism: what is it, really?

So then the secret service agents and the police and the military will have to look at themselves and know what reality is. We know what she is.

You mean the drunk who handed out narcotics like TicTacs and was tossed out of the military for being drunk on duty and abusing coworkers?

I'm pretty sure Biden can get better medical from a coke dealer.

Where's Jr. Let's see what his dealer says.

Forum List

Back