Former US AG Barr Declares USSC Leak IS A crime & Perp Should Face Jail Time

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Too bad it's never going to happen.

Biden won't denounce the CRIME of leaking, the CRIME of doxxing the Justices, the CRIME of intimidating and threatening USSC Justices, the federal Democrat politicians attempting to undermine the USSC by declaring them to be 'Illegitimate',or their attempts to incite a national 'insurrection' which several have openly called for.

Garland, meanwhile, continues to demo strate how the US dodged a bullet by his ass failing to make it onto the USSC as a Justice.

Garland / Democrats will not prosecute the leaker, as he is an extremist 'hero'.

I find it interesting, that during the Trump/Clinton presidential campaign, as soon as Wikileaks released all that material on the DNC, Podesta, and Clinton, the DNC and the MSM, immediately went into damage control, distracting the entire nation to the illegal nature of the leak/hack, rather than the contents of that leak.

THAT then, became the story, even after the election. BUT? What really was, much more important, was the contents of those emails. However, the establishment even went so far as LYING to the American public and telling them. . . That it was illegal for them to read them. . .

And now? With the Durham investigation? We are learning that all this bullshit about Muellar and all these other Deep State spooks gas-lighting the population that it was a hack, and not a leak, was probably just bullshit, and Clinton, in all probability, due to her position as former Sec. of State, colluded with the Deep State, just as they made that that fake Dossier and illegally abused the FISA court process to go after political enemies . . . SHE KNEW, it was all crap, but used these lies to distract from the truth.

AND NOW? Now that the shoe is on the other foot? The Democrats want to concentrate on the CONTENTS of the leaks, but not who did the deed? It makes me wonder if they would even do anything if they DID find out it was a Russian hack.

:auiqs.jpg:

Barr called the leak a serious breach of the judicial process that demands just as serious consequences.

Sounds like Deep State stooge Barr would have signed off on the snuffing of Seth Rich, the individual who allegedly provided Julian Assange with the emails indicating the profound corruption in the democrat party and received "serious consequences" shortly thereafter

Obviously, the games people play when they have something to cover up.
Can you imagine if these propagandists came on the TEE VEE and told folks, that since this court decision was leaded illegally, that is it against the law for folks to read it?

:auiqs.jpg:

Another 'Russian Collusion' narrative? Really?
Well. . . that is how absurd the whole narrative was in the 2016 election. . . and they had a several year long Mueller investigation, and that IS STILL, the official narrative.

All so that the military industrial intelligence establishment can demonize Russia, and make the popular will out to be, non-legitimate.

It distracts from the CONTENTS of the extreme corruption of our ruling classes, both corporate and government. It is a crime that a legitimate journalist that had nothing to do with the leak, Assange, is still in lock up. We live in a global police state.

Look, Barr is amazingly fluid in thought when it doesn't come to his TDS, but this person(s) involved MUST be found, removed and prosecuted otherwise the court cannot function, go forward or have any credibility. Even if it has to wait until next winter after the GOP take over.
If Barr isn't correct, if the leak was a violation of ethics or even internal ruled and not a violation of law then prosecution is out.

Publicly shame them.
Fire them.
Ban them from ever working in any court / Judicial job again

Personally I agree with his assessment that the leak was an attempt to block execution of Justice / USSC's job, that it was a crime, and the perp should be prosecuted...

I just have little faith they will be.

If Barr isn't correct, if the leak was a violation of ethics or even internal ruled and not a violation of law then prosecution is out.

Publicly shame them.
Fire them.

Personally I agree with his assessment that the leak was an attempt to block execution of Justice / USSC's job, that it was a crime, and the perp should be prosecuted...

This is a blatant attempt to bully the court into the outcome they want. They are using criminal acts to do so. This amounts to felony obstruction of justice.
The leaker needs to be in jail as do every one of the people threatening the judges in front of their homes.

1652308191428.png

Remember the Clinton adviser who was stealing documents for the National Archives by putting them down his underwear and in his socks and later burning them (to protect Clinton?). Nobody really cared when Sandy Berger got a slap on the wrist and the media wasn't curious about what the hell documents he stole. Mark my words, the person who leaked the S.C. document will be treated by the left as a hero and might even end up as a law professor like former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

This is a blatant attempt to bully the court into the outcome they want. They are using criminal acts to do so. This amounts to felony obstruction of justice.
The leaker needs to be in jail as do every one of the people threatening the judges in front of their homes.

View attachment 643339
Perhaps the goal has nothing to do with abortion exactly, but just fucking with the republicans clear landslide that would have been allowing for more cheating to boot.

Biden won't denounce the CRIME of leaking, the CRIME of doxxing the Justices, the CRIME of intimidating and threatening USSC Justices, the federal Democrat politicians attempting to undermine the USSC by declaring them to be 'Illegitimate',or their attempts to incite a national 'insurrection' which several have openly called for.

Garland, meanwhile, continues to demo strate how the US dodged a bullet by his ass failing to make it onto the USSC as a Justice.

Garland / Democrats will not prosecute the leaker, as he is an extremist 'hero'.

There are no laws that were violated. The USSC is showing how illegitimate they are. They are interfering in foreign policy as well as military policy among other things. They are showing that they are right wing fascists. The leaked opinion is very revealing as it is a insult to women. If I were a Democrat, I would use that to show exactly what Republicans think of women. Suburban women might not be too happy about it.

I wish Barr had cited a statute, I can't find one criminalizing the leaking of supreme court deliberations or draft opinions.

Yea sure. That fat fuck sat on his ass while Dems stole an election. Now he wants to complain about living in a banana republic.

Publicly shame them.
Fire them.

Whomever did it will be fired immediately and publicly shamed into obscurity.

The dem's will elevate them to the highest pedestal they can find at the right hand of Hillary and Left hand of Obama.

If it is one of the clerks, they will be permanently disbarred and shamed into poverty with any luck until a dem think tank hires them for millions or CNN/MSNBC get in a bidding war to hire them.

Forum List

Back