Former Twitter executives testify before Congress over censorship (link to live stream below)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is good stuff. Twitter and the collusion with the press and members of Congress to censor conservatives and the Hunter Niden laptop story are being discussed.

They lied for years…now they are completely humiliated and exposed for censorship and lying.

Seeing that Vijaya Gadde bitch get her just desserts is so satisfying.

She went on Joe Rogan a few years ago and lied her ass off….and was a smug bitch about it too.

I LOVE SEEING TWITTER EXPOSED. GOD BLESS ELON MUSK.

Even if he runs it bankrupt…he stopped the censorship and exposed the lies and corruption.

FUCK EACH AND EVERY LYING FORMER TWITTER EMPLOYEE.

This is good stuff. Twitter and the collusion with the press and members of Congress to censor conservatives and the Hunter Niden laptop story are being discussed.

They lied for years…now they are completely humiliated and exposed for censorship and lying.
Can't wait to see this on the 6:30 network news tonight, lol. I'm sure that instead of that, they will be showing us excerpts of Biden's speech telling us how great a job he's doing. And, if there is enough time, I'm sure they will also be reporting the Republican response to SOTU. Somehow, I think there won't be enough time for that.

They must tread lightly. Elon released many of their internal emails.

Including conspiring with the FBI and Adam Schiff to censor….and the fucking White House. Psaki admitted the WH told them who to censor.

Last edited:
I like where they testified to censoring tweets at Trump administration request.

They were censoring for both parties. Having said that, what was the point of this hearing?

Cool, lets break them down.

List the times the Trump admin requested Twitter censor their political opponents.

I want those people punished for violating the first ammendment.

If you think I will defend Trump over the first ammendment, you are wrong.

What are the instances you are referring to? Lets discuss them.

Cool, lets break them down.

List the times the Trump admin requested Twitter censor their political opponents.

I want those people punished for violating the first ammendment.

If you think I will defend Trump over the first ammendment, you are wrong.

What are the instances you are referring to? Lets discuss them.
Sorry, no. You're the one who cares. Do your own work. They are a private company and can do what they want.

Sorry, no. You're the one who cares. Do your own work. They are a private company and can do what they want.

The Trump admin violated the first ammendment by asking a private company to censor political opponents.

I want them held accountable.

Why don’t you?

Last edited:

You are the one who said the Trump admin did it. i didnt say it. If you dont have examples, how do you know?

Educate yourself on the first ammendment and censorship and then lets circle back Psaki style. You are not prepared for an intelligent discussion on the issue you brought up.

Last edited:
Because they didn't break the law.
Also, in English its spelled "amendment."

NEWSFLASH:

IT IS A VIOLATION OF THE FIRST AMMENDMENT FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO TELL A PRIVATE COMPANY TO CENSOR THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS…WHETHER IT BE DONALD TRUMP, ADAM SCHIFF, JEN PSAKI, JOE BIDEN, ABRAHAM LINCOLN, FDR…THE FBI

It is not complicated.

The FBI regularly met with twitter and facebook executives and told them to censor conservative posters.

If Trump met with Twitter and Facebook and told them to censor liberals, that is a first ammendment violation and there should be accountability.

How is this difficult to understand?

Lol, did you see the part where Trump asked them to remove posts or when he tweeted he would shut down or regulate Twitter?

This stuff is blowing up in Repubs face.

That Roth piece of shit looked like a deer in headlights.

”I dont recall.” He must have said a dozen times. He is a POS CULT FUCK WHO CENSORED CONSERVATIVES. FUCK HIM.

Twitter and the cult were totally exposed. What communist pieces of shit.

What the fuck is the FBI doing telling Twitter who to censor? Incredible violation of first ammendment!

Forum List

Back