Former Trump aide Kash Patel set to testify in Mar-a-Lago docs probe: report

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Former Trump aide Kash Patel is set to testify before a federal grand jury about the classified documents recovered from former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home after being granted immunity for any information, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Patel — who has claimed that Trump had declassified the documents found at Mar-a-Lago — previously refused to provide information to the grand jury, instead invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...t-to-testify-in-mar-a-lago-docs-probe-report/

I wonder what he'll say.

I wonder what he'll say.

Contrary to liberal hopes, I don't think that Mr. Patel will be stupid enough to lie about President Trump.

Mr. Patel knows that surveillance cameras are up all around Mar-a-Lago and if he were to lie, it would be bad news for him.

My guess is that Patel will just give his opinion about what he thinks Trump was thinking. In other words, nothing worthwhile at all, as this not the Amazing Fucking Kreskin with certified mind reading abilities.

Former Trump aide Kash Patel is set to testify before a federal grand jury about the classified documents recovered from former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home after being granted immunity for any information, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Patel — who has claimed that Trump had declassified the documents found at Mar-a-Lago — previously refused to provide information to the grand jury, instead invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...t-to-testify-in-mar-a-lago-docs-probe-report/

I wonder what he'll say.
It won’t be the fifth that’s for sure.

Contrary to liberal hopes, I don't think that Mr. Patel will be stupid enough to lie about President Trump.

Mr. Patel knows that surveillance cameras are up all around Mar-a-Lago and if he were to lie, it would be bad news for him.

My guess is that Patel will just give his opinion about what he thinks Trump was thinking. In other words, nothing worthwhile at all, as this not the Amazing Fucking Kreskin with certified mind reading abilities.
Patel is Trump’s only defender of his supposed declassifications. He’ll have to put up or shut it down. Either way it clears the way for prosecuting Trump.

I wonder what he'll say.
I'm sure this time you all have got Trump.
Maybe this will stop the massive red wave

1667486152480.png

I wonder what he'll say.

For starters he can’t take the 5th because he’s not going to be prosecuted, so he has to answer all of their questions. But if he lies in his answers, he can be prosecuted for perjury.

For starters he can’t take the 5th because he’s not going to be prosecuted, so he has to answer all of their questions. But if he lies in his answers, he can be prosecuted for perjury.

He can be prosecuted for perjury if he doesn't lie as well, if his testimony isn't what the persecutors want to hear.

Remember we have an out-of-control DOJ that will do anything-fair or foul- to try and bring the 74 million little Trumpsters down.

My guess is that Patel will just give his opinion about what he thinks Trump was thinking.
My guess is he would not have been given immunity unless he had pertinent info on the directions Trump did or did not give relative to declassifying documents.
But, and this is a big but, since he has been given immunity nothing he says will believed by The Following.

Patel is Trump’s only defender of his supposed declassifications. He’ll have to put up or shut it down. Either way it clears the way for prosecuting Trump.
The thing is, so far.........as far as I know.........Patel has only lied to the media about the declassification fiction. But it appears he has something of value to tell the authorities.

My guess is he would not have been given immunity unless he had pertinent info on the directions Trump did or did not give relative to declassifying documents.
But, and this is a big but, since he has been given immunity nothing he says will believed by The Following.

why would you guess that?

What makes you think that the Partisan Hacks of the Jan 6 committee know anything at all about what Patel knows or doesn't know?

And what makes you think that if Patel were to admit that Trump was totally innocent that they would just accept it? The Jan 6 committee is just consumed with Hatred for the 74 million little Trumpsters.

why would you guess that?

But remember, this is the DoJ that's offering immunity.

After the DOJ ramped up its inquiry into Trump’s hidden government records in the spring, Patel staked out a public position on the matter that could prove very relevant: he’s claimed over and over, without a shred of evidence, that Trump declassified the records he squirreled away at Mar-a-Lago before leaving office.

Per the New York Times, prosecutors are interested in questioning Patel about that claim, as spurious as it may seem.

Federal prosecutors initially put Patel before a grand jury last month, where he invoked his right against self-incrimination under the Fifth Amendment and declined to testify, reports say.

Patel was more than a Trump aide.
He was Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense.
The 1/6 Committee will censor his testimony concerning Bowers and Pelosi's signatory refusal of Trump's offer of having the use of the National Guard days prior to 1/6!!

Patel will either say some version of I heard Trump reclassify documents or of I did not hear Trump reclassify documents.

Either way so what? They would have indicted Trump already if they were going to.

I guess you have to admire the single-mindedness of Democrats saying this time we finally got him hundreds of times over the course of 7 years.

The thing is, so far.........as far as I know.........Patel has only lied to the media about the declassification fiction. But it appears he has something of value to tell the authorities.
His testimony, if nothing else, will remove the possibility of a “ Trump declassified them” defense for Trump. I agree that there is probably more info he will spill as well.

Without that defense, Trump has no reason at all for retaining those docs.

I wonder what he'll say.
He's gonna rat out the fat former guy.

Forum List

Back