Former Trump adviser Carter Page privately told Sessions he was traveling to Russia! Whee!

Sessions failed, once again, to reveal this conversation to the Senate committee.

This insulates and protects Mueller because now Trump will not fire Sessions and Sessions will not fire Mueller.

No Jake. The committee was asking questions that related to the campaign. This trip was not related to the campaign.

And ETA: Mueller will be under the gun soon enough over Uranium One and his failure to disclose the bribery investigation.
Sessions did not mention any connections with Russia to the committee. That includes this one, so it could be excluded.

Mueller is now safe from Trump.

Is that the same trip

that a commentator-who-shall-remain-nameless said Page took to pass on a recording of Trump asking for Putin's help in the election? Lets just say that this is turning out to be accurate!

Carter Page Went to Moscow With a Tape of Donald Trump Offering Treason For Hacking

Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip - CNN Video
Former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page privately testified that he mentioned to now Attorney General Jeff Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

July, 2016. This nails Sessions for perjury, and saws (quite?) a bit deeper into the branch Trump is clinging to.

No it doesn't.

050a9c83e596de590878cf17b1c5d87f9a709f-wm.jpg

Sessions failed, once again, to reveal this conversation to the Senate committee.

This insulates and protects Mueller because now Trump will not fire Sessions and Sessions will not fire Mueller.

No Jake. The committee was asking questions that related to the campaign. This trip was not related to the campaign.

And ETA: Mueller will be under the gun soon enough over Uranium One and his failure to disclose the bribery investigation.
Sessions did not mention any connections with Russia to the committee. That includes this one, so it could be excluded.

Uranium One is about to heat up as more and more lies are uncovered. And Mueller is smack dab in the middle of it.

I say Fire LYING Sessions!

To MUCH?

Uranium One is about to heat up as more and more lies are uncovered. And Mueller is smack dab in the middle of it.

:itsok::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: This is a dead issue!

Trump_Shit_Cone_Tweats.jpg

to feel better!

"Uranium One is about to heat up as more and more lies are uncovered. And Mueller is smack dab in the middle of it."

^^^ Russian fake news

I say Fire LYING Sessions! To MUCH?
I disagree, Baz Ares. Trump can't fire Sessions now since the revelation is out in the open, which means he can't fire Mueller. Sessions just dug another shovel full from the Trump political grave.

I say Fire LYING Sessions! To MUCH?
I disagree, Baz Ares. Trump can't fire Sessions now since the revelation is out in the open, which means he can't fire Mueller. Sessions just dug another shovel full from the Trump political grave.
Please help me here. This action would make the fire worse!
Yes, you're right!
Stop posting Douche help points in public!

Is that the same trip

that a commentator-who-shall-remain-nameless said Page took to pass on a recording of Trump asking for Putin's help in the election? Lets just say that this is turning out to be accurate!

Carter Page Went to Moscow With a Tape of Donald Trump Offering Treason For Hacking

Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip - CNN Video
Former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page privately testified that he mentioned to now Attorney General Jeff Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

July, 2016. This nails Sessions for perjury, and saws (quite?) a bit deeper into the branch Trump is clinging to.

No it doesn't.

050a9c83e596de590878cf17b1c5d87f9a709f-wm.jpg
Yes, we know you live there.
Can we help you?

"Uranium One is about to heat up as more and more lies are uncovered. And Mueller is smack dab in the middle of it."

^^^ Russian fake news

Grassley doesn't sound very Russian to me. Neither does THE HILL as the source.

Grassley calls for special counsel on Uranium One sale
By Olivia Beavers - 10/25/17 02:19 PM EDT

Grassley calls for special counsel on Uranium One sale

The fact that he is such a partisan hack is one of the reasons we have to have a special counsel.

"Asked under oath at a Senate hearing last month if he believed Trump campaign surrogates had communications with Russians, Sessions replied, "I did not and I'm not aware of anyone else that did, and I don't believe it happened."

It is a crime to lie under oath to Congress. "

"Asked last month"...after all of the information just made public was already in Mueller's hands. Sessions got set up, and he fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

"Asked under oath at a Senate hearing last month if he believed Trump campaign surrogates had communications with Russians, Sessions replied, "I did not and I'm not aware of anyone else that did, and I don't believe it happened."

It is a crime to lie under oath to Congress. "

"Asked last month"...after all of the information just made public was already in Mueller's hands. Sessions got set up, and he fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
Not to 51!

Forum List

Back