Former Top Gear host: "My Tesla sucks!"

1621016367352.jpeg

I miss that Top Gear UK, it's one of two shows that make me cry laughing so hard.
That show and impractical jokers are the 2 that bring me to tears laughing.

Ooooops.....not good! Sales still suck too!

You've been a luddite for over a decade. Keep beating this drum, it won't prevent new technology and the development of green and renewable energy sources creating jobs.

What's "new" about electric cars? They have been around for well over a century. Only a true luddite, such as yourself, thinks that going BACK to ancient technology, like windmills, around for over 1,500 years, is an advancement.

Get a clue.

You've been a luddite for over a decade. Keep beating this drum, it won't prevent new technology and the development of green and renewable energy sources creating jobs.

What's "new" about electric cars? They have been around for well over a century. Only a true luddite, such as yourself, thinks that going BACK to ancient technology, like windmills, around for over 1,500 years, is an advancement.

Get a clue.

You really are a kook. Why not grow up and stop being a misanthropic grouch.

Get a clue.

Ummm, you're the luddite who thinks 1,500 year old technology is somehow "advanced".

Get a clue.

Ummm, you're the luddite who thinks 1,500 year old technology is somehow "advanced".

One again, you're a kook. Nothing you post is substantive or thoughtful or interesting.

Forum List

Back