Former secret service: Hillary completely incompetent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FORMER SECRET SERVICE: HILLARY COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT
Former Secret Service agent Gary Byrne testified that Hillary Clinton is “completely incompetent” and behaves like an unstable dictator.

“Watching her with her dictator-like attitude walking around the West Wing of the White House berating people, who can take her seriously?” said Byrne on The Alex Jones Show Monday. “It was a joke.”

“The Hillary Clinton that I know, that I wrote about in my book Crisis of Character, is completely incompetent,” Byrne continued. “And the truth is if people pay attention they’ve also heard that from the Director of the FBI.”
Former Secret Service: Hillary Completely Incompetent
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is quite a winner from what many former white house works have come forward in saying.
The rumor of her stealing the plates and silverware are true................. Those who worked with her continue to come forward about her action MW
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER STORY :

FBI FILES ON HILLARY’S EMAILS REVEAL “SHADOW GOVERNMENT” WAS IN CHARGE OF HER INVESTIGATION
A page from the FBI’s publicly released documents from the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server reveals that a group literally called “the shadow government” was overseeing the inquiry.
upload_2016-10-18_8-41-24.png

FBI Files on Hillary’s Emails Reveal “Shadow Government” Was in Charge of Her Investigation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the doubters of SHADOW GOVERNMENT proven to be true and once again the MSM teaches sheep everything is a conspiracy because why they keep you sheep in their CORAL, they don't want you to know the truth because if too many believed it they would lose their devoted slaves of Government. News flash it's time to wake up.
And yes that document you see in the photo is on the actual FBI site....
https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r...
upload_2016-10-18_8-49-23.png

Last edited:
FBI docs confirm Hillary treated security detail so rudely that senior agents avoided working for her

She is a nasty, evil woman that nobody outside of her inner circle liked while she was in the White House. I heard and read countless stories about all military personnel assigned there, except the Marine Guard, were told not to wear their uniforms. Chef after chef quit because of her rants about their food. So, none of this is really new.

Department of State security officers found then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton so unpleasant they refused to work on her security detail, a former agent claims in newly-released FBI documents.

The FBI Monday released 100 pages of documents relating to its investigation of Clinton’s private email server. The documents incorporate summaries of several interviews the FBI conducted, including one with a woman who served as an agent with the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) during Clinton’s time as secretary of state.

Read more: FBI docs confirm Hillary treated security detail so rudely that senior agents avoided working for her

• Banned
FBI docs confirm Hillary treated security detail so rudely that senior agents avoided working for her

She is a nasty, evil woman that nobody outside of her inner circle liked while she was in the White House. I heard and read countless stories about all military personnel assigned there, except the Marine Guard, were told not to wear their uniforms. Chef after chef quit because of her rants about their food. So, none of this is really new.

Department of State security officers found then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton so unpleasant they refused to work on her security detail, a former agent claims in newly-released FBI documents.

The FBI Monday released 100 pages of documents relating to its investigation of Clinton’s private email server. The documents incorporate summaries of several interviews the FBI conducted, including one with a woman who served as an agent with the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) during Clinton’s time as secretary of state.

Read more: FBI docs confirm Hillary treated security detail so rudely that senior agents avoided working for her

Oh trust me I have heard all her treatment where she treats her staff like crap.

Forum List

Back