Former President trump considers early 2024 repub nomination announcement...but

If he does announce can he still run that "stop the steal" scam or will he have to shelve it & come up with another way to fleece the rubes?
Maybe another "Dinner With Donald" contest that he was running where nobody ever won after buying raffle tickets.
These people will never learn with this guy.
I think that when a full analysis is done on this period, it will show that this was about FAR more than politics for these people. This is personal. At some level they know they've completely sold their soul to this buffoon, and there's just no turning back.

I saw a really interesting take on this. Like a mob boss, Trump is a guy who forces you, in any given situation, to make a choice. If you choose him, he rewards you and makes you part of his cult of personality. If you choose against him, he goes after you with everything.

BUT, when you choose him, he's dragging you deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with him. And at some point, you're just too far down there to summon the requisite self esteem to drag yourself out of it. At some point, it just becomes too late.

Last edited:

His standing in the polls is slumping primarily due to the January 6th committee hearings.
That was the objective of the kangaroo court. I wouldn’t call them “hearings” since it was completely one-sided.

I think that when a full analysis is done on this period, it will show that this was about FAR more than politics for these people. This is personal. At some level they know they've completely sold their soul to this buffoon, and there's just no turning back.

I saw a really interest take on this. Like a mob boss, Trump is a guy who forces you, in any given situation, to make a choice. If you choose him, he rewards you and makes you part of his cult of personality. If you choose against him, he goes after you with everything.

BUT, when you choose him, he's dragging you deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with him. And at some point, you're just too far down there to summon the requisite self esteem to drag yourself out of it. At some point, it just becomes too late.
^ Delusional hate-driven ranting.

I saw a really interest take on this. Like a mob boss, Trump is a guy who forces you, in any given situation, to make a choice. If you choose him, he rewards you and makes you part of his cult of personality. If you choose against him, he goes after you with everything.

I said a long time ago that Trump was a Gangster & people laughed. The more that comes out in these hearings such as witness intimidation which is a tactic used by all mob bosses, I still say that's what he is.

And more will come out, the more that comes out.

I said a long time ago that Trump was a Gangster & people laughed. The more that comes out in these hearings such as witness intimidation which is a tactic used by all mob bosses, I still say that's what he is.

And more will come out, the more that comes out.
Yeah, this stuff about "Trump will be watching" and "he knows you'll do the right thing" are right out of a freakin' mob movie.

Remember, a mentor of his was Roy Cohn. He's been like this all his life.

What part of 100,000 Americans DEAD on Biden's watch flew over your head fool? What part of Biden's open borders and 1.7 million illegal crossings don't you comprehend? You people wanted to talk about dying Americans so lets go, 100,000 dead due to Biden.
Biden never denied the severity of COVID. He never went on national TV and suggested ingesting Clorox and shoving a light bulb up your ars. trump did. trump is an idiot.

I think that after the mid term elections Trump will announce that he is not going to run in 2024. I don’t believe he wants to run, but have a huge impact upon who does.

Biden never denied the severity of COVID. He never went on national TV and suggested ingesting Clorox and shoving a light bulb up your ars. trump did. trump is an idiot.
No one ever recommended drinking bleach or shoving a light bulb up your ass.

Many more people died from COVID during the Biden administration than they did under Trump. Biden lied and told people the vaccinated can’t catch or spread COVID. That was a lie

Forum List

Back