Former President Bush to fundraise for Liz Cheney in his first 2022 event, setting up clash with Trump

Some represent a monarchy with another name. The Bushes are afraid their investment will be thwarted by Trump.

Just look at the comments in the article, I think GOP voters get it.

The only two living former Republican presidents are taking opposite sides in the nasty intra-GOP battle to oust Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming from Congress.

Former President George W. Bush will headline a fundraiser for Cheney on Oct. 18 in Dallas, a Republican source familiar with the event confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday morning.

Cheney is the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, who served as Bush’s vice president during his two terms (2001-2009) in the White House.

Bush’s appearance at the event – he’s listed on the invitation as a "special guest" – is his first helping fellow Republicans running in the 2022 midterm elections. Word of the fundraiser was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

But Bush’s move puts him at odds with former President Donald Trump , who has launched a full court press to defeat Cheney as she runs next year for a fourth two-year term representing the entire state of Wyoming in the House.

Liz Cheney is far more principled than her father ever was. I am pleased Dubya is campaigning for her.

Liz Cheney is far more principled than her father ever was. I am pleased Dubya is campaigning for her.

Its not a matter of how principled the broad is, but what her principles are.

And if her principles are to fight in favor of Sleepy Joe, I don't see what good she is to the Republican Party if she would be reelected next year and the people are ready for Change.

Some represent a monarchy with another name. The Bushes are afraid their investment will be thwarted by Trump.

Just look at the comments in the article, I think GOP voters get it.

The only two living former Republican presidents are taking opposite sides in the nasty intra-GOP battle to oust Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming from Congress.

Former President George W. Bush will headline a fundraiser for Cheney on Oct. 18 in Dallas, a Republican source familiar with the event confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday morning.

Cheney is the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, who served as Bush’s vice president during his two terms (2001-2009) in the White House.

Bush’s appearance at the event – he’s listed on the invitation as a "special guest" – is his first helping fellow Republicans running in the 2022 midterm elections. Word of the fundraiser was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

But Bush’s move puts him at odds with former President Donald Trump , who has launched a full court press to defeat Cheney as she runs next year for a fourth two-year term representing the entire state of Wyoming in the House.
Oh fun!

The GOP has gone Full Retard so Liz is probably going to lose because she won't bow down to Orange Jesus and parrot The Big Lie.

Turns out the GOP base are bigger snowflakes than a woke liberal college LGBTQA+SUDHUIADBVJW8Q23E83 Master's student in gender studies.
But we love America and you commies hate it.....so babble on doofus.

Forum List

Back