Former Obama CIA Director John Brennan Goes BERSERK After He Is Named In Unmasking

Former CIA Director and Spygate ringleader John Brennan lashed out at Trump again on Thursday suggesting the President is a ‘despot.’

"President Trump’s propaganda & disinformation machine, which operates according to a despot’s playbook, is the most aggressive & odious in history. It far surpasses even Russia’s ability to trample the truth, harm U.S. security, & undermine America’s reputation worldwide."
-- John Brennan

REALLY?

photojoiner_photo-20-600x338.jpeg

THIS criminal, treasonous M*er F*er:

- Illegally spied on US citizens
- Illegally spied on reporters
- Illegally spied on the media
- Illegally spied on US SENATORS - was forced to appear before Congress and admit his crime to stay out of jail
- Illegally spied on USSC JUSTICES
- Illegally spied on an opposition party Presidential candidate and his team
- Illegally spied on a newly elected President and his team
- Perjured himself before Congress, telling them he knew nothing about the Dossier
- Briefed select members of Congress on the Dossier
- Co-authored the ICA and ICR based on the Dossier he & the FBI knew was Russian propaganda
- Had access to 17 Intel Agencies and declared President Trump was a -Compromised Russian Agent'
--- When evidence he already has showed this not to be true he responded by saying, 'Thank Goodness'.
- Suppressed evidence that the Russians REALLY wanted Hillary to be President

THIS criminal, treasonous M*er F*er needs to be in GITMO for the rest of his life!

This is John Brennan going berserk????

John Brennan's tweet

You Russian bots are deranged. Trump is a despot. He just had Richarg Burr, the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee stripped of his title, and the FBI are getting read to file charges of insider trading. How dare he issue a report saying Russian interfered in the election to benefit Donald Trump.

A number of other Senators have also admitted to selling stock before the crash.

Calling Trump a dangerous despot makes Brennan an intelligent and very sane man. Trump is the berserker in this government.

Thank God, and all of the pygmies in New Guinea, that your opinion is in the minority!

Former CIA Director and Spygate ringleader John Brennan lashed out at Trump again on Thursday suggesting the President is a ‘despot.’

"President Trump’s propaganda & disinformation machine, which operates according to a despot’s playbook, is the most aggressive & odious in history. It far surpasses even Russia’s ability to trample the truth, harm U.S. security, & undermine America’s reputation worldwide."
-- John Brennan

REALLY?

- Illegally spied on US SENATORS - was forced to appear before Congress and admit his crime to stay out of jail
- Perjured himself before Congress, telling them he knew nothing about the Dossier
- Co-authored the ICA and ICR based on the Dossier he & the FBI knew was Russian propaganda
- Had access to 17 Intel Agencies and declared President Trump was a -Compromised Russian Agent'
--- When evidence he already has showed this not to be true he responded by saying, 'Thank Goodness'.

THIS criminal, treasonous M*er F*er needs to be in GITMO for the rest of his life!

John Brennan's tweet

You Russian bots are deranged. Trump is a despot. He just had Richarg Burr, the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee stripped of his title, and the FBI are getting read to file charges of insider trading. How dare he issue a report saying Russian interfered in the election to benefit Donald Trump.

A number of other Senators have also admitted to selling stock before the crash.

Calling Trump a dangerous despot makes Brennan an intelligent and very sane man. Trump is the berserker in this government.
When you can’t recognize and accept the truth, you just don’t deserve to be listened to anymore.

Methinks someone dost protesteh too much.
It is Trump who protesteth too much by always blaming somebody else for his fuckups. Brennan is a patriot who served his country well and Trump is trying to weaken our intelligence community so that he can be free to prosper
from his nefarious behavior.
Rambo.jpeg

It is Trump who protesteth too much by always blaming somebody else for his fuckups. Brennan is a patriot who served his country well and Trump is trying to weaken our intelligence community so that he can be free to prosper

I see that you used CNN's conspiracy narrative word: Nefarious!

You unoriginal copycat douchebag....

-- John Brennan

REALLY?

John Brennan's tweet

Thank God, and all of the pygmies in New Guinea, that your opinion is in the minority!

No it's not. The American people don't believe ANYTHING that Donald Trump says. They don't believe ANY of the bullshit coming out of the White House, especially when it comes to Donald Trump's legal problems and attacks on Obama and the previous administration.

The American people are fed up with the Trump Administration, the lies, the incompetence and the 86,500 people dying. Trump is lashing out at Obama and the Democrats to deflect from 1,050,000 sick Americans. And the chaos and cluelessness of the Trump Administration.

Today, the White House Liars trotted out a Trump Administration pandemic response plan they say they created last August. It's May 14th. Why is today the first day we've seen this Pandemic Response Plan? Looks like they're trying to backdate their failed response to make it look like the really did have a plan.

More death and more disease than anywhere in the world.

-- John Brennan
Projection, obviously.

You haven't been paying attention to current events.

Brennan is a traitor. He converted to Islam just so he could lie to infidels with a clean conscience.

You haven't been paying attention to current events.

Brennan is a traitor. He converted to Islam just so he could lie to infidels with a clean conscience.
You haven't been paying attention to Trump's divisiveness and attempt to weaken our intelligence community.
You need to stop sanctioning Trump's falsehoods and nefarious behavior.
Posts misrepresent former CIA director’s comments on the Middle East
By ARIJETA LAJKADecember 20, 2019

CLAIM: Video shows former CIA Director John Brennan speaking out about “his Muslim faith” in Arabic.
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. In the video, Brennan discusses his time as a student in the Middle East. At one point he speaks in Arabic, but he makes no mention of Islam as his faith.

BoBob = CNN parrot. Can't think for himself.
Thank you for sharing. I don't get my information from CNN. I also don't get any news from Hannity and Tucky because they do not provide any truthful information. I do glean much information from your grifter president; you know, the guy who blames everyone but himself for his fuckups, decides policy based on his "gut" and will not accept advice that he needs to hear unless it is advice that he wants to hear. The boy wonder doesn't know what he doesn't know, unlike
Ronald Reagan who knew what he didn't know and brought in top quality advisors for advice. And you say I "can't think for myself"? I think that honor goes to you, lamb chop.

-- John Brennan

REALLY?

John Brennan's tweet

Richard Burr stepping down because of Insider Trading was really a political hit by Trump????

You have lost your f*ing Canadian beau cave Obama keener mind.... You need serious psychological help.....

Thank you for sharing. I don't get my information from CNN. I also don't get any news from Hannity and Tucky because they do not provide any truthful information. I do glean much information from your grifter president; you know, the guy who blames everyone but himself for his fuckups, decides policy based on his "gut" and will not accept advice that he needs to hear unless it is advice that he wants to hear. The boy wonder doesn't know what he doesn't know, unlike
Ronald Reagan who knew what he didn't know and brought in top quality advisors for advice. And you say I "can't think for myself"? I think that honor goes to you, lamb chop.

Liar. I busted ya'.
Resume watching CNN.
You might have missed your next talking point!

I have used that word long before CNN, pal, if in fact they used it at all. However, "NEFARIOUS" is an apt description
for your grifter president.

Liar. I busted ya'.
Resume watching CNN.
You might have missed your next talking point!
You are indeed a 'bust'. I think you were made with a finger.

I have used that word long before CNN, pal, if in fact they used it at all. However, "NEFARIOUS" is an apt description
for your grifter president.

Yeah.
Sure.
Right.
You've convinced us.
Now make my day, and go away.

Forum List

Back