Former New York Gov. Cuomo T.V. Ads.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has T.V. ads talking about what he has done as Governor of New York State. He is using funds from a political campaign fund that he has $16 million dollars at his disposal. I don't know what his objective is?. Your thoughts.

Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has T.V. ads talking about what he has done as Governor of New York State. He is using funds from a political campaign fund that he has $16 million dollars at his disposal. I don't know what his objective is?. Your thoughts.
He's planning to run for NYS governor; he will win.

It's about money. Someone posted on here a day or two ago about his lawsuit for money that is owed him by the state. Greed and corruption.

Probably won't get the elderly nursing home patient demographic, unless his "helpers" go collect ballots.

Forum List

Back