Former Israeli PM Olmert gets 6 years

So Israel is ranked 36. What's your point? I don't get what you're trying to prove.

Don't you?
You Toastman, said Israel was not on the list.

Here it is on the list.

I was just waiting for your admission that you were wrong. :eusa_shifty:

I said it wasn't on the lists that I read. I read 3 separate articles and they were top 10, top 7 and top 5.

Actually you said "Nope. Israel was not in any of the lists." when I said "Israel was on the lists, of course."

So it was on the lists.
So your were mistaken.

Would you like to admit it, or admit it and apologise? :)
Or just evade the admission and look dishonest and silly?

Last edited:
Shhh.

This is one where Israelis feel they "should be allowed to sort it out in private".

Let no one mention that Israel is as shot through with corruption from top to toe as Russia was at its worst.
Natural of course, as half of them are Russian gangsters.

Hey fuckface, this shows that they take corruption SERIOUSLY!!! They put a PM in jail for "taking bribes in a real estate deal" (that is according to the article). That is NOTHING compared to what the ARABS and other world leaders do. Arafat died one of the richest men in the world, yet he never ran a business or even had a real job. How did he get so rich? Same with Hugo Chavez! He had a few billion dollars in the bank upon his death, but he never ran a business and always worked in the military and the government.

These world leaders were as corrupt as they come, yet no one sniff of an investigation. Heck in Chicago, even the PTA members make bucko bucks from their positions. Yet Israel not only investigated it, but they put their last PM in JAIL.

This shows they respect law and order and fight corruption! The leaders of Hamas and the PLO are multi-millionaires. You will see Abbass is worth over a billion dollars. ASSSSad is worth more. Heck Karzi is worth over a 10s of millions of dollars, yet he has never ran or owned a business and resides over one of the poorest countries in the world.

I see this as a plus that Israel investigated and punished corruption!

Shhh.

This is one where Israelis feel they "should be allowed to sort it out in private".

Let no one mention that Israel is as shot through with corruption from top to toe as Russia was at its worst.
Natural of course, as half of them are Russian gangsters.

Hey fuckface,

Now I'm not a psycologist but I'm pretty sure if you want to make a counter point on the internet and for whoever you address it to to bother reading it then this could not be a worse start. It indicates not only that you have taken umbridge with their opinion but that you in no way ever considered it before your rebuttal and therefore are so entreched in your position that any point you try and make will in no way conceed any ground, probably ignoring any salient points you cannot refute and pretending they never came up.

Haha. You are completely right Manchester.

I got as far as that phrase, and finished. I suspect GHook knows his ability to debate is best not examined.
So I didn't examine it. :)

GHook has removed himself from discussion. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back