Former intelligence agency director Robert Cardillo speaks out against 'erratic' Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyChaton

Sep 25, 2020
Former intelligence agency director Robert Cardillo speaks out against 'erratic' Trump
Source: The Hill

Robert Cardillo, former deputy director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and director of National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, spoke out against President Trump Friday in an op-ed published in the Denver Post.

“Since I have been eligible to vote, I have never registered with a political party. I remain an independent with a history of voting for candidates I believe in — I focused on their policy and not their party,” wrote Cardillo, who served as an intelligence official for six different presidents.

“I have briefed him up close — and I have seen and felt the effect of his faults on our nation’s security,” Cardillo wrote. ”Out of respect for the confidential nature of Oval Office conversations, I will not provide details," he continued.

“Suffice to say that the person you see presiding over COVID-19 press conferences is the same one in the privacy of his office. He has little patience for facts or data that do not comport with his personal world view. Thus, the conversations are erratic and less than fully thoughtful.”

Read more: Former intelligence agency director Robert Cardillo speaks out against 'erratic' Trump

Robert Cardillo, former deputy director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and director of National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, spoke out against President Trump Friday in an op-ed published in the Denver Post.

“Since I have been eligible to vote, I have never registered with a political party. I remain an independent with a history of voting for candidates I believe in — I focused on their policy and not their party,” wrote Cardillo, who served as an intelligence official for six different presidents.

“I have briefed him up close — and I have seen and felt the effect of his faults on our nation’s security,” Cardillo wrote. ”Out of respect for the confidential nature of Oval Office conversations, I will not provide details," he continued.

“Suffice to say that the person you see presiding over COVID-19 press conferences is the same one in the privacy of his office. He has little patience for facts or data that do not comport with his personal world view. Thus, the conversations are erratic and less than fully thoughtful.”

Read more: Former intelligence agency director Robert Cardillo speaks out against 'erratic' Trump

He's a protege' of James Clapper, so no surprise he's squawking Democrat.

OMG!!!

what did he say???
tell us more???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back