Former Green Beret / GOP Candidate Who Refused To Be J6 Informant Still A Political Prisoner In DC Gitmo After 2 YEARS

On the contrary. Easy offers aid and comfort to those who attacked our capitol to thwart the results of a democratic election, in defiance of the Constitution.

Spinning one empty conspiracy after another in defense of those who attacked police, injuring more than 100, attacked out capitol and attacked our democracy.

Don't ever let a conservative tell you they give the tiniest shit about the police, the rule of law, or the constitution.

Crybaby.jpg

:itsok:

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Attachments

• triggered.jpg
    triggered.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
its not me you're ignoring. It's the cops whose attackers you desperately defend:

“Never in my wildest dreams did I think as a police officer, as a law enforcement officer that I would find myself in the middle of a battle,” Edwards said. “I am not combat-trained. That day it was just hours of hand-to-hand combat.”

"Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."
Crybaby.jpg

“Never in my wildest dreams did I think as a police officer, as a law enforcement officer that I would find myself in the middle of a battle,” Edwards said. “I am not combat-trained. That day it was just hours of hand-to-hand combat.”

"Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."

And you ignore it all....because a game show host told you to.

Every conspiracy you invent, every dismissal of the account of the police officers who your ilk assaulted, every defense of the man that sent the insurrectionists to the capitol....

....demonstrates my point.

Don't ever let a conservative tell you they give the slightest shit about cops, the rule of law, or the constitution.

Way to completely avoid answering 2 really simple questions, snowflake. Gawd you are so pathetic.

:auiqs.jpg:

Way to completely avoid answering 2 really simple questions, snowflake. Gawd you are so pathetic.

:auiqs.jpg:
Like you ignore the cops who your ilk brutally assaulted for hours, while Trump did nothing?

"Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone, who rushed to the scene, told the committee — and millions watching news coverage — that he was “grabbed, beaten, tased, all while being called a traitor to my country.” That assault on him, which stopped only when he said he had children, caused him to have a heart attack.

Daniel Hodges, also a D.C. police officer, said he remembered foaming at the mouth and screaming for help as rioters crushed him between two doors and bashed him in the head with his own weapon. He said there was “no doubt in my mind” that the rioters were there to kill members of Congress."

Like you ignore the cops who your ilk brutally assaulted for hours, while Trump did nothing?

"Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone, who rushed to the scene, told the committee — and millions watching news coverage — that he was “grabbed, beaten, tased, all while being called a traitor to my country.” That assault on him, which stopped only when he said he had children, caused him to have a heart attack.

Daniel Hodges, also a D.C. police officer, said he remembered foaming at the mouth and screaming for help as rioters crushed him between two doors and bashed him in the head with his own weapon. He said there was “no doubt in my mind” that the rioters were there to kill members of Congress."

triggered.jpg

Why didn't Democrats take Trump's suggestion of calling out the National Guard which would have prevented J6 from ever happening?

Why did the proven criminal, treasonous FBI spend the weeks prior to J6 organizing, recruiting, planning, imbedding, and executing multiple 'Entrapment Scheme' operations against US citizens instead of trying to protect the Capitol and prevent J6 from happening?

DropMic.jpg

View attachment 733542

Why didn't Democrats take Trump's suggestion of calling out the National Guard which would have prevented J6 from ever happening?

Why did the proven criminal, treasonous FBI spend tve weeks prior to J6 organizing, recruiting, planning, imbedding, and executing multiple 'Entrapment Scheme' operations against US citizens instead of trying to protect the Capitol and prevent J6 from happening?

View attachment 733549

"Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn said one group of rioters, perhaps 20 people, screamed the n-word at him as he was trying to keep them from breaching the House chamber — racial insults he said he had never experienced while in uniform. At the end of that day, he sat down in the Capitol Rotunda and sobbed.

“I became very emotional and began yelling, ’How the (expletive) can something like this happen?” Dunn testified. “Is this America?

“My blood is red,” he said. “I’m an American citizen. I’m a police officer. I’m a peace officer.”

Keep ignoring the cops your ilk brutally attacked, all to try and overturn a democratic election. While Trump did nothing.

This is the level of delusion MAGA has to cling to as they despeately try defend the insurrectionists that brutally attacked police, attacked the capitol and tried to overturn a lawful democratic election.

1669957685856.png

"Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn said one group of rioters, perhaps 20 people, screamed the n-word at him as he was trying to keep them from breaching the House chamber — racial insults he said he had never experienced while in uniform. At the end of that day, he sat down in the Capitol Rotunda and sobbed.

“I became very emotional and began yelling, ’How the (expletive) can something like this happen?” Dunn testified. “Is this America?

“My blood is red,” he said. “I’m an American citizen. I’m a police officer. I’m a peace officer.”

Keep ignoring the cops your ilk brutally attacked, all to try and overturn a democratic election. While Trump did nothing.

Why did the proven criminal, treasonous FBI spend the weeks prior to J6 organizing, recruiting, planning, imbedding, and executing multiple 'Entrapment Scheme' operations against US citizens instead of trying to protect the Capitol and prevent J6 from happening?

Your refusal to answer either indicates your unwillingness or your ignorance. I actually believe both to be true.

Your refusal to answer either indicates your unwillingness or your ignorance. I actually believe both to be true.

So your ilk attacking police, attacking the capitol, trying to overturn the election after Trump sent them to the capitol....

....was the FBI's fault. No, Ray Epps fault. No, the democrats fault for nothing calling in armed forces. No, antifa.

You scurry from one conspiracy after another, all to avoid the truth. Trump's supporters attacked the capitol and police.....and they were sent there by Trump.

"Former Vice President Mike Pence said then-President Donald Trump “endangered me and my family and everyone at the Capitol building” with his words and actions during the Jan. 6 riot in 2021."

And of course, you ignore Pence too. You ignore the cops your ilk attacked. You ignore the fact that Trump send them there.

All to offer aid and comfort to seditionists and insurrectionists who attacked our Democracy.

So your ilk attacking police, attacking the capitol, trying to overturn the election after Trump sent them to the capitol....

....was the FBI's fault. No, Ray Epps fault. No, the democrats fault for nothing calling in armed forces. No, antifa.

You scurry from one conspiracy after another, all to avoid the truth. Trump's supporters attacked the capitol and police.....and they were sent there by Trump.

"Former Vice President Mike Pence said then-President Donald Trump “endangered me and my family and everyone at the Capitol building” with his words and actions during the Jan. 6 riot in 2021."

And of course, you ignore Pence to. You ignore the cops your ilk attacked. You ignore the fact that Trump send them there.

All to offer aid and comfort to seditionists and insurrectionists who attacked our Democracy.

You supported BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists while they firebombed police cars and tried to burn federal agents alive inside barricaded govt buildings, and now you try to make it seem like you give a damn about cops?!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Laughing.....you MAGA faithful are so detached from reality that y'all actually tried to argue that the videos of your attack on the capitol and the police was fake.

View attachment 733553

Any conspiracy, no matter how deranged, to avoid taking responsibility.

Its simple questions you cucks are running from.

You supported BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists while they firebombed police cars and tried to burn federal agents alive inside barricaded govt buildings, and now you try to make it seem like you give a damn about cops?!

View attachment 733554

Antifa....that you tried to blame for January 6th? That Antifa?

Or was it the FBI you blamed?

Ray Epps?

Wait, Democrats?

Or was it just Nancy Pelosi?

Anyone and everything but those who *actually* attacked the capitol, who actually attacked the cops, who actually tried to overthrow the election......Trump's supporters. And Trump, the man who sent the mob to the capitol and did nothing as they assaulted police for hours.

Please don't bother pretending that you give the slightest shit about cops, the constitution, or the rule of law.

They can't answer your questions. The questions are like holy water to them. It's toxic to them.

So its Democrat's fault that Trump did nothing for 3 hours, while his cabinet, fellow republicans and even Trump's own family plead with him to take action?

But per you Trump can't be blamed for his own inaction, his own incompetence, huh?

In the party of personal responsibility its always someone else's fault.

Antifa....that you tried to blame for January 6th? That Antifa?

Good grief, you are an idiot, a liar, and your reading comprehension sucks. You are truly pathetic.

So back to some reality...

When you and Otto, the cowardly partisan propagandist cucks, finally get around to answering these 2 simple questions we'll talk again.

Until then I will just laugh at you.

TTFN, snowflake.

They can't answer your questions. The questions are like holy water to them. It's toxic to them.

Protecting the capitol was Trump's job. It was Trump who removed the metal detectors to insure his people were armed. It was Trump who did nothing as the very people he sent to the capitol building brutally attacked police.

And yet you blame everyone BUT Trump for his inaction, his incompetence?

So much for 'personal responsibility', eh?

Why didn't Trump act for 3 hours? Why did he sit and watch as the supporters he sent to the capitol brutally attacked police?

Good grief, you are an idiot, a liar, and your reading comprehension sucks. You are truly pathetic.

So back to some reality...

When you and Otto, the cowardly partisan propagandist cucks, finally get around to answering these 2 simple questions we'll talk again.

Until then I will just laugh at you.

TTFN, snowflake.

So you didn't blame Antifa for the attack on the capitol? You know we can go back and quote you, right?

You didn't blame Ray Epps?

You didn't blame the FBI?

You didn't blame Democrats?

You didn't invent conspiracy after conspiracy to try and justify your ilk's attack on the capitol and police?

Shall I quote you?

Forum List

Back