Former FBI Supervisory Agent Charged For J6 Involvement

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
A former F.B.I. supervisory agent, Jared L. Wise, has been arrested and charged with multiple misdemeanors for his alleged involvement in the January 6th riot at the U.S. Capitol.

'17 armed FBI agents swarm Oregon home in early morning raid to arrest one of their own. The alleged crimes: Four misdemeanor J6 counts: trespassing, illegal parading, yelling and calling names, etc. Defendant is former @NewYorkFBI Special Agent Jared Wise.'

17 heavily armed agents for 4 misdemeanors...

Wonder when they will arrest all the other undercover FBI, ATF, & DHS J6 troublemakers...

Misdemeanors... Lol! Is this supposed to be the red meat, that is supposed to convince the public, that the FBI/DOJ is impartial? Give me a fucking break...

A former F.B.I. supervisory agent, Jared L. Wise, has been arrested and charged with multiple misdemeanors for his alleged involvement in the January 6th riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Wow, that says a lot when even former FBI were in on the protest against the fraudulent installation of the kumquat Biden.

Maybe they are getting ever closer to arresting Ray Epps, too.

'17 armed FBI agents swarm Oregon home in early morning raid to arrest one of their own. The alleged crimes: Four misdemeanor J6 counts: trespassing, illegal parading, yelling and calling names, etc. Defendant is former @NewYorkFBI Special Agent Jared Wise.'

Wonder when they will arrest all the other undercover FBI, ATF, & DHS J6 troublemakers...

Smells like another fraud.

Ray Epps was egging on the Trump supporters = fraud
Mitchell Todd Gardner voted for homO twice, did not vote for Trump, but "suddenly" became a huge "Trump supporter" and was egging on the crowd to get violent with the Capitol Police = fraud
Calhoun, the guy who kicked in Dykey Nancy's door, is a life long left wing Dem activist, donor, and candidate.

Everyone egging on violence was a Chris Wray Special, from the FBI team that framed those "plotting to kidnap Gretched Whitmer"

Misdemeanor illegal parading? WTF is that?

That will be 2 weekends picking up trash in a park. Meanwhile, the party that likes to fuck kids can say "See, we're impartial!!!"

Where's epps??

Stop talking about MAGA, lol

If he participated, he’s getting what he deserves. The FBI agents involved were probably honored to be able to take down a traitor to their organization and the country.

Wait, so is it the conservative view that misdemeanors aren’t supposed to be prosecuted anymore? Why all the scoffing at misdemeanors?

If he participated, he’s getting what he deserves. The FBI agents involved were probably honored to be able to take down a traitor to their organization and the country.

Dirty 'cops' taking down dirty 'cops'...nice.

Still amusing....J6 is supposed to be an unarmed 'mostly peaceful Insurrection' but this was a...

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

nuff said....

Wise worked in counterterrorism at the F.B.I.’s New York field office from 2004 to 2017 before his career stalled due to poor work performance. He later joined the conservative group Project Veritas, where he allegedly used the code name ‘Bendghazi’ and trained with other recruits at the Prince family ranch in Wyoming.

nuff said....

Wise worked in counterterrorism at the F.B.I.’s New York field office from 2004 to 2017 before his career stalled due to poor work performance. He later joined the conservative group Project Veritas, where he allegedly used the code name ‘Bendghazi’ and trained with other recruits at the Prince family ranch in Wyoming.

Shouldn't tbe 'nuff said...' come AFTER the rest of your post?

I mean, if 'nuff was said' you didn't need the rest of the post...

:dunno:

Shouldn't tbe 'nuff said...' come AFTER the rest of your post?

I mean, if 'nuff was said' you didn't need the rest of the post...

:dunno:

You might be correct, I am not really up on the rules for "nuff said".

My apologies.

Nothing’s dirtier than the MAGA crowd.

Democrats - Violations of Constitution, Patriot Act, laws, illegally spying on Americans, engaging in failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachment attempts, scheme after scheme to alter elections, attempting to brand Catholics and parents as 'domestic terrorists' while continuously proving they either want to kill, screw, sexualize, Transgender confuse, LGBTQ indoctrinate, traffick (where are the 20,000 missing kids, Joe?), kidnap, and mutilate the genitals of children...

Yeah, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, comrade.

Democrats - Violations of Constitution, Patriot Act, laws, illegally spying on Americans, engaging in failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachment attempts, scheme after scheme to alter elections, attempting to brand Catholics and parents as 'domestic terrorists' while continuously proving they either want to kill, screw, sexualize, Transgender confuse, LGBTQ indoctrinate, traffick (where are the 20,000 missing kids, Joe?), kidnap, and mutilate the genitals of children...

Yeah, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, comrade.
Most of that stuff the MAGA crowd does on the regular. Projection, anyone? :auiqs.jpg:

Most of that stuff the MAGA crowd does on the regular. Projection, anyone? :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, Democrats and snowflakes project all the time, and they hate to be reminded how they do things like

1683204207623.png

Hillary hiring / sending thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies...

1683204345080.png

Using violent rhetoric to incite would-be GOP assassins to shoot Republicans on a softball field

1683204562141.png

Groping, sniffing American children while trafficking thousands of unaccompanied illegal children

1683204690624.png

And grabbing women by the vagina

Yes, Democrats and snowflakes project all the time, and they hate to be reminded how they do things like

View attachment 782067
Hillary hiring / sending thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies...

View attachment 782068
Using violent rhetoric to incite would-be GOP assassins to shoot Republicans on a softball field

View attachment 782071
Groping, sniffing American children while trafficking thousands of unaccompanied illegal children

View attachment 782072
And grabbing women by the vagina
The MAGA crowd, on the other hand, just goes out and kills people, e.g. Charlottesville and the Rittenhouse incident. The violence you speak of is reactive, while the right plans extra-judicial executions, as evidenced by the Whitmer/MI plot.

Forum List

Back