Former FBI Official At Field Office That Allegedly Leaked Clinton Email Info Arrested For Ties To Russian Oligarch

That would be true if I were talking about winning the election. I'm talking about how many more people preferred her than Trump since someone pointed out how dispised she was. Might be true but Trump was dispised more.
Sounds like we need better candidates.

Hahaha hahaha I explained already washing machine

No you didn't. Doesn't matter where people live in determining who the voters wanted more. Not to mention, California was only 13% of her votes.

We need to make better choices of what we have.
As Bernie showed us, you don't buck the party power elite, at least not if you want to win as a democrat. The party chooses the candidate, and since there is a two party power structure in place, we get a choice between A or B.

Totally agree. But the the amount if pressure and scrutiny that comes with that job, who wants it?
Narcissists, egotists, megalomaniacs, wannabe dictators. Basically people we'd rather not have the job.

No you didn't. Doesn't matter where people live in determining who the voters wanted more. Not to mention, California was only 13% of her votes.
yeah I did. you choose to ignore it. But I answered. again, you dumbfks think me a boob. washing machines wash rinse repeat you are.

As Bernie showed us, you don't buck the party power elite, at least not if you want to win as a democrat. The party chooses the candidate, and since there is a two party power structure in place, we get a choice between A or B.
That is not an excuse to vote for a moron.

The "moron" would be the one so labeled by people with a reason to know.
Getting lost between Marine One and the White House door despite multiple agents literally marking out the way is a problem. So is shaking hands with a ghost and mumbling incoherently into the microphone.

yeah I did. you choose to ignore it. But I answered. again, you dumbfks think me a boob. washing machines wash rinse repeat you are.

Why would anyone think you're not a boob? :dunno:

Why would anyone think you're not a boob? :dunno:
I’m sure every one of demofks, indeed, I keep kicking your asses! So you avoid questions, in fear of losing. So you dance, bad dancing at that! Zero intelligence

Forum List

Back