Former FBI General Counsel James Baker has flipped! Durham is Building conspiracy case on all of those who lied to the Court!

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Good to see. Very good to see. Justice will not be denied. The truth will come out as it usually does.

So how long is Trump going to allow Wray to defy the truth? Wray should be fired and charged with obstruction of justice for all his cover ups. It's like the FBI is a sanctuary city for treasonous bastards. Wray is shielding criminals. He needs to go.

Good to see. Very good to see. Justice will not be denied. The truth will come out as it usually does.

When was the last time Gateway Pundit wasn't lying?

Howie's conversations with diGenova every Monday are don't miss interviews

When was the last time Gateway Pundit wasn't lying?

It's just the latest circle jerk they are still trying to drum up. It's a bit early to be playing these cards. I would wait to fire all your bullets until after the convention. More effective closer to November. But I suppose when the ship is going down by the bow, it's time to pull out all the stops.

The FBI and all the intelligence agencies need to be restricted from political matters...aka favoring one party over the other and actively engaging in trying to boost the prospects of the one whom they favor.

It's just the latest circle jerk they are still trying to drum up. It's a bit early to be playing these cards. I would wait to fire all your bullets until after the convention. More effective closer to November. But I suppose when the ship is going down by the bow, it's time to pull out all the stops.
This is just what one would expect from someone who wants to pretend such bad partisan news doesn't exist.
It's a textbook post, actually.

Durham.....any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now....et al

Forum List

Back