Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

Doesn't matter one little bit. There are no rules when it comes to getting Trump. Will someone in the FBI get fired, lose their pension? Will anyone be held accountable? Hell no they won't. But will private attorney , client privileges be Leaked and spread far and wide by the manure spreader media? Of course it will, and the words " nuclear secrets" be seen a million times even though nobody knows what documents Trump even has or who put them there. Corruption and colluding with democrats is what the FBI and DOJ are into . And zero consequences to date for all the illegal stunts they have pulled. America is fucked, thanks democrats!

They may not have to answer now, but November is right around the corner when the Republicans overwhelmingly take the House and possibly the Senate.

He's totally correct. The Forth Amendment requires the warrant specifies what is to be searched and what is allowed to be taken. Malenia's bras were not in the warrant, nor was Trump's passports, tax filings, personal notes or confidential attorney/ client paperwork. If there is any justice, it will be thrown out of court and all items returned to Trump.
The FBI does not have time to search through every single document they seized. To do so would mean the search warrant would take weeks to execute. It’s nonsense. As for Trump’s passport, it’s evidence. Showing the stolen documents were mixed in with personal effects ties Trump to their theft. Therefore, items like his passports are able to be seized as evidence.

Sorry it bothers you but this is how the justice system works for all of us.

The FBI does not have time to search through every single document they seized. To do so would mean the search warrant would take weeks to execute. It’s nonsense. As for Trump’s passport, it’s evidence. Showing the stolen documents were mixed in with personal effects ties Trump to their theft. Therefore, items like his passports are able to be seized as evidence.

Sorry it bothers you but this is how the justice system works for all of us.

Read the Constitution for crying out loud. Warrants have to state ITEMS TO BE SEIZED. Where in the warrant do you see those items listed?

There were 30 agents that raided his house and 15 boxes of paperwork. That's two agents per box and they were there for 9 hours.

Read the Constitution for crying out loud. Warrants have to state ITEMS TO BE SEIZED. Where in the warrant do you see those items listed?

There were 30 agents that raided his house and 15 boxes of paperwork. That's two agents per box and they were there for 9 hours.
The warrant says they can take items inside the containers in which classified documents are held. That’s appropriate given what I just said about items in the boxes being evidence tying the documents to Trump’s person.

I read the constitution. You need to think rationally about how to prove a criminal case because you’re trying to knee cap law enforcement just to protect Trump for no reason.

Not exactly. It would be a motion to suppress and possibly a Franks hearing. But the problem is that these only become options AFTER the subject of the search warrant has been formally charged with any alleged crimes (related to the seized “evidence).

Before that, the best he can do is ask for a hearing for the return of the evidence. Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Rule 41(g).
True, but he can file a federal lawsuit and civil action for the deprivation of rights under the US constitution. This would take years to wind through the courts however.

True, but he can file a federal lawsuit and civil action for the deprivation of rights under the US constitution. This would take years to wind through the courts however.
Conservative courts don’t give a shit about people suing the government for deprivation of rights. The conservative courts are too busy enshrining police authority at the expense of our rights.

The warrant says they can take items inside the containers in which classified documents are held. That’s appropriate given what I just said about items in the boxes being evidence tying the documents to Trump’s person.

I read the constitution. You need to think rationally about how to prove a criminal case because you’re trying to knee cap law enforcement just to protect Trump for no reason.
TRUMP! is allowed every protection afforded him by the Constitution and other law, so if the FBI doesn't go strictly by the book, stuff gets thrown out and, "They meant well, and it's okay because we have to get TRUMP!, and reasons, and just sit down and shut up!" doesn't do a bit of good. Let's face reality, this whole thing could go through a full trial, TRUMP! be found completely innocent and the usual suspects will be out here for the next 5 years insisting he's guilty and quoting the same articles they're quoting now.

Last edited:
TRUMP! is allowed every protection afforded him by the Constitution and other law, so if the FBI doesn't go strictly by the book, stuff gets thrown out and, "They meant well, and it's okay because we have to get TRUMP!, and reasons, and just shut up and sit down!" doesn't do a bit of good. Let's face reality, this whole thing could go through a full trial, TRUMP! be found completely innocent and the usual suspects will be out here for the next 5 years insisting he's guilty and quoting the same articles they're quoting now.
He’s not allowed more protections than the rest of us, which is what people are trying to say.

People are insisting Clinton is guilty despite never having even be prosecuted, so spare me the whining.

Conservative courts don’t give a shit about people suing the government for deprivation of rights. The conservative courts are too busy enshrining police authority at the expense of our rights.
what a load of bull shit... Conservative courts follow the law and check to see if there is standing under the law, they do not rely on hurt feelings. Feelings have no place under the law as it removes the blinders of lady justice.

what a load of bull shit... Conservative courts follow the law and check to see if there is standing under the law, they do not rely on hurt feelings. Feelings have no place under the law as it removes the blinders of lady justice.
Conservative courts say we have no standing to sue for deprivation of our civil rights.

They are the real authoritarians and they’re doing it without you ever knowing.

Correct. The warrant said they could take anything they like which is why the warrant is unconstitutional. That's why it should be thrown out of court and all items returned back to Trump.

They may not have to answer now, but November is right around the corner when the Republicans overwhelmingly take the House and possibly the Senate.
Sure , sure , right around the corner someone will be held accountable . Been hearing that for decades . As soon as Trump is elected were gonna drain the Swamp and lock her up.. BLA BLA BLA .... Zero consequences, zero accountability... same old story , same old song and dance my friends...

He’s not allowed more protections than the rest of us, which is what people are trying to say.

People are insisting Clinton is guilty despite never having even be prosecuted, so spare me the whining.
Meh, you're just proving my point. Everybody's an overnight legal expert after they read two or three headlines. And yes, I would have liked to see someone under oath explain why Hillary should be treated differently from the lowest ranking grunt in the army.

Meh, you're just proving my point. Everybody's an overnight legal expert after they read two or three headlines. And yes, I would have liked to see someone under oath explain why Hillary should be treated differently from the lowest ranking grunt in the army.
According to the justice department, charging Clinton would have been unprecedented. She wasn’t treated differently.

Forum List

Back