Former CIA agent reveals some insight on China.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
A lot of us have been saying it for a long time, even before the whole 'Russia, Russia, Russia' distractions started. Yes, between Russia and the US are well over 10,000 nuclear warheads - a major issue- but the real cold war is being waged through information control and economic stability and it appears that China is winning it hands down.

Former CIA Agent Mike Baker sits down with Patrick Bet-David and talks about China, the life in CIA, America's biggest threats and more.

1623695343590.png

1623695288735.png

Last edited:
For every dollar we wasted at war for oil, China invested their money in infrastructure and now we're seeing ourselves become a third world civil war zone, while they're going around buying us out.

*Scroll down to trade deficit - going down under Trump, now going back up with China under Xiden.*
US national debt - $28.4 trillion
fa18.jpg

China has about 70% of the world's known rare-earth reserves.

Last edited:
Too many bad leaders with bad policies. The same legacy media and old money ensuring it continued while China said "don't pay attention to us please, we are just a meek developing economy (that puts land rovers on mars).

What Americans better understand is that at this point, there is no soft way forward. You have to publicly and aggressively confront China, or else the world is lost and they will enact digital currencies to circumvent the U.S greenback. Once that happens, the West is finished permanently.

I'm generalizing here and I don't really like to do that so if the shoe doesn't fit.

It's funny how many that will scream and yell that the media is not believable will buy into "CIA Youtube" video's.

While the media has to be taken with a careful eye, nothing they have done has come anywhere close to the damage of the lies told by the CIA.

A lot of us have been saying it for a long time, even before the whole 'Russia, Russia, Russia' distractions started. Yes, between Russia and the US are well over 10,000 nuclear warheads - a major issue- but the real cold war is being waged through information control and economic stability and it appears that China is winning it hands down.

Former CIA Agent Mike Baker sits down with Patrick Bet-David and talks about China, the life in CIA, America's biggest threats and more.

Patrick Bet David is well worth following on youtube. He gets great interviews. His family were refugees from Iran.

I'm generalizing here and I don't really like to do that so if the shoe doesn't fit.

It's funny how many that will scream and yell that the media is not believable will buy into "CIA Youtube" video's.

While the media has to be taken with a careful eye, nothing they have done has come anywhere close to the damage of the lies told by the CIA.
Thank you.

0000.jpg

Agreed. It’s also funny how every retired CIA agent the media digs up pushes the pro-war narrative. When was the last time we heard a CIA dipshit promote peace?

Agreed. It’s also funny how every retired CIA agent the media digs up pushes the pro-war narrative. When was the last time we heard a CIA dipshit promote peace?

Forum List

Back