Former Bunny say she knows 12 women drugged and raped by Cosby.

This reminds me very much of all the allegations made against Herman Cain when he was running for the Republican nomination in 2012 all the women making their allegations the hype the outrage the nonstop media coverage yet the moment he dropped out of the race the hype,outrage, media coverage all went away. Makes me wonder what the trigger is here that will cause the same effect?

I've seen some of these women on TV.....they would have to drug me to get me in the sack with them...yuck! why do so many of these famous cheater/rapist assholes go after dogs? Hey Hey Hey
Because rape isn't about normal sex, it's about violence.

Don't be a victim. Don't get angry, Get even. Next time the woman take the date rape drug and take a bat with her and use it on him. Women are such losers and cry babies. I am a 75 year old woman that refuse to be victim and will not give my attacker the power over my life.

New Cosby accuser 12 more were raped - CNN.com Video

But nothing to see here folks. Just move along. Pops says so.....

It has been worse than I would have thought possible.

There is not going to be any successful criminal action against him, though. And, because, at age 77, he may as well retire anyway, there won't be any out of court settlements to protect his career. He is never going to admit it. The best justice we can get out of all this is that his career is over. Hell, even the Navy took away his honorary Petty Officer status. There will be no more product endorsements, and by next Spring, he will not even be able to hold on to his booking agent.

It's over for him.

Over for him? Cosby has been over for 50 years. He is way over this and it cannot touch him. His career was over long ago. Old washed up has been getting another 15 mins. LOL

New Cosby accuser 12 more were raped - CNN.com Video

But nothing to see here folks. Just move along. Pops says so.....

It has been worse than I would have thought possible.

There is not going to be any successful criminal action against him, though. And, because, at age 77, he may as well retire anyway, there won't be any out of court settlements to protect his career. He is never going to admit it. The best justice we can get out of all this is that his career is over. Hell, even the Navy took away his honorary Petty Officer status. There will be no more product endorsements, and by next Spring, he will not even be able to hold on to his booking agent.

It's over for him.

Over for him? Cosby has been over for 50 years. He is way over this and it cannot touch him. His career was over long ago. Old washed up has been getting another 15 mins. LOL

Yup, he is getting the 15 minutes that he deserves, if he did these things.

What a very bad man.
What is worse, Idiot Bill, or the women who shut up and enabled him to rape and rape and rape to his heart's content?

No Cosby fan, but, no fan of waiting 30+ years to accuse a guy of something.

Very dubious of all of this.

The atmosphere of reporting rape was very different in the 70's and 80's. But I do agree that the failure of these women to come forward earlier led to Cosby have opportunity after opportunity to repeat his act. I just wonder what his wife thinks about all these women coming forward. How does she deal with it?

The culture was much different? Against a black man?

What are you? 18?

What a very bad man.
What is worse, Idiot Bill, or the women who shut up and enabled him to rape and rape and rape to his heart's content?

The atmosphere of reporting rape was very different in the 70's and 80's. But I do agree that the failure of these women to come forward earlier led to Cosby have opportunity after opportunity to repeat his act. I just wonder what his wife thinks about all these women coming forward. How does she deal with it?

I'm sure you will tell us, you seem more than willing to share you're mind reading abilities already.

What a very bad man.

Good point

Glad you showed up POP to defend your daddy. I was worried about you....:badgrin:

Trying to run the opposition off with personal attacks is well

Boring.

Proof enough you really must be 18

This reminds me very much of all the allegations made against Herman Cain when he was running for the Republican nomination in 2012 all the women making their allegations the hype the outrage the nonstop media coverage yet the moment he dropped out of the race the hype,outrage, media coverage all went away. Makes me wonder what the trigger is here that will cause the same effect?
The silver bullet is probably hoping for a big pay out by the Cosby estate in order to make it all go away, and that is the hopes of those who are attempting this now, and then we will see it all go away as fast as the silver bullets that had left the barrel for Cosby. Also the huge side affect is shutting Cosby up politically, and that was probably the whole trigger to begin with that started it all.

If this is what it was all about (the money) and the political shut down of Cosby, then we will all know what the deal was in all of this soon enough.

Who knew that the liberals would eat their own, but they will do it in a heart beat won't they ? It's like a club one joins, where as if you ever want out or you want to change, then that is unacceptable because at that point you would know to much, and could damage the whole movement or club.

Former bunny...

rabbit-with-morels560.jpg

Forum List

Back