Former Black Panther calls out the left....

Well.....the parts of his brain that deal with facts, the truth, reality and distinguishing between right and wrong and good and evil finally developed....

Former Black Panther Makes SHOCKING Claim About Liberalism

A former black panther turned conservative activist wonders why white people don’t stand up to the Black Lives Matter movement more and says that “liberalism is slavery.”

Oh boy another one of these threads
11924195_10206048404103115_2936031669153352861_n.jpg

I wonder how much he was paid to become an uncle tom?
and there it is the racism from the left. Wow dude you don't give a fk who you enslave.
I dont believe in people being enslaved. I do feel sorry you have allowed the GOP to enslave you and keep you ignorant. No wonder youre a racist. Ignorance and the GOP's leadership is the cause.

What I can not for the life of me understand is how white people and the GOP think they're whats best for minorities in this country. A party that clearly don't like poor people, black people, minorities in general, all want us to rally behind them for what? This last crop of nuts voted into both the house and senate has done exactly what for anybody these last two years let alone white people and yet we're to continue this journey with the GOP??? If anyone is a slave to a party that does nothing for them, its conservatives. At least democrats give you something, the GOP gives you nothing but a scare the shit out of you fuck fest to get a vote.
If you look at history and see how poor whites have been enslaved mentally by conservatives you will see that the mental slavery shows itself in their life decisions. Just as Blacks still exhibit the effects of physical and mental slavery, (like this uncle tom) poor whites that are the descendants of indentured servants and white slaves are effected by the rhetoric of conservatives. When poor whites wanted better pay the elite simply brought in Blacks to do the job for less wages. This frightened the poor whites into agreeing with the elite and its been that way every since.

Well.....the parts of his brain that deal with facts, the truth, reality and distinguishing between right and wrong and good and evil finally developed....

Former Black Panther Makes SHOCKING Claim About Liberalism

A former black panther turned conservative activist wonders why white people don’t stand up to the Black Lives Matter movement more and says that “liberalism is slavery.”

Oh boy another one of these threads
11924195_10206048404103115_2936031669153352861_n.jpg
I bet when this guy was saying fuck the pigs 2agy was turning red with anger and frustration.
laugh.gif

and there it is the racism from the left. Wow dude you don't give a fk who you enslave.
I dont believe in people being enslaved. I do feel sorry you have allowed the GOP to enslave you and keep you ignorant. No wonder youre a racist. Ignorance and the GOP's leadership is the cause.

What I can not for the life of me understand is how white people and the GOP think they're whats best for minorities in this country. A party that clearly don't like poor people, black people, minorities in general, all want us to rally behind them for what? This last crop of nuts voted into both the house and senate has done exactly what for anybody these last two years let alone white people and yet we're to continue this journey with the GOP??? If anyone is a slave to a party that does nothing for them, its conservatives. At least democrats give you something, the GOP gives you nothing but a scare the shit out of you fuck fest to get a vote.
If you look at history and see how poor whites have been enslaved mentally by conservatives you will see that the mental slavery shows itself in their life decisions. Just as Blacks still exhibit the effects of physical and mental slavery, (like this uncle tom) poor whites that are the descendants of indentured servants and white slaves are effected by the rhetoric of conservatives. When poor whites wanted better pay the elite simply brought in Blacks to do the job for less wages. This frightened the poor whites into agreeing with the elite and its been that way every since.

One reason is because white people, regardless of their status in life, understand and foolishly believe that by virture of their white skin that they too can achieve and deserve the same richness that their elite counterparts have and when that reality doesn't come full circle, they find others to blame and its always a minority.

and then one day you woke up and it was all a dream. Funny,

That's not being an Uncle Tom. He's telling it like it is.
Hes telling it like his master instructed him to.

No one tells a former original BP to do diddly squat.

Bullshit. Some original BP's turned into informants.

And most weren't. What's your point?
My point is that you dont know what you are talking about since some of the orginal BP's were turned into informants. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back