More reason to vote Trump: Liberals threaten suicide if he wins vs "Babe's for Trump" movement

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok. When liberals are getting to this point....it's time for all of us to vote Trump.

You can have libs like this.....or.....conservative women like the ones who follow (Babes for Trump movement http://jezebel.com/a-pro-trump-twitter-account-wants-to-make-america-great-1768802563)
Wait+a+second+how+does+a+liberal+have+a+gun_4967cf_5849163.jpg

Last edited:
Love love love the white babe's for Trump....too bad most of these babes for Trump, is fuckin Tyrone on the side, eh?

Love love love the white babe's for Trump....too bad most of these babes for Trump, is fuckin Tyrone on the side, eh?

Yeah right. These chick's aren't 350 pounds with corn rows and a fake black accent. They're not even hanging with Tyrone.

Yeah right. These chick's aren't 350 pounds with corn rows and a fake black accent. They're not even hanging with Tyrone.

Dude, lets get something clear, there isn't a white family in the south, that doesn't have a birracial something somewhere in the family. Now you can deny and put these babes on the highest pedestal all you want, of the lot, I can bet at least half got a bi baby somewhere, cause that's what ww want these days, a ******.

Dude, lets get something clear, there isn't a white family in the south, that doesn't have a birracial something somewhere in the family. Now you can deny and put these babes on the highest pedestal all you want, of the lot, I can bet at least half got a bi baby somewhere, cause that's what ww want these days, a ******.

Well there's no doubt white women are desired by all men. Black men love white women. So do Hispanic and Asian men. Asian and Hispanic women are very attractive also.

Well there's no doubt white women are desired by all men. Black men love white women. So do Hispanic and Asian men. Asian and Hispanic women are very attractive also.

Its funny you should say that, because bw are often characterized as being these angry bitter drama queens and yes they are. And bm often resort to putting us down because of this behavior and boasting that ww don't do that...well duh? If I had the pull of every man wanting and desiring me, why would I be bitter? Why would I have attitude?

This is a huge, I mean H-U-G-E incentive for me to vote for Trump.
If only 1% of all liberals would kill themselves it would be a dream come true.

In fact if Goono alone would kill himself it would be a huge dream come true !!

Forum List

Back