Forgive Them, They Know Not What They Do

You and me both. I could literally live on cheeseburgers and steak, but at the same time I respect the decisions of vegans and vegetarians. Do whatever floats your boat, just don't sink mine is all I ask.

They can't help it, it's in many of their natures.

Remember the "smug" episode of South Park? That's the mentality of these people.

Do you know how many animals and critters are killed in the process of harvesting those things?

Less than the number that are killed harvesting the plants we feed to livestock.

80% of all the soybean grown is used for animal feed. And do you not see the difference between intentionally raising an animal to slaughter it inhumanely and wild animals that have a chance to actually escape from a field of crops when the combines come through?

So, there's no difference.

Animals are killed either way.

I bet your house is full of fly swatters, rat traps, and bug killer ain't it?!?

:auiqs.jpg:
No I don't have any rats in my house. Just because you might in no way means everyone is a filthy slob like you.

More animals are killed for food then are killed accidentally farming vegetables.

Wild animals have a chance to get away what chance did the cow you just ate have to get away, what chance did the pig that was gassed to death have to get away?

If you can't see the difference between intentional and accidental death of anything then that's your problem

No I don't have any rats in my house. Just because you might in no way means everyone is a filthy slob like you.

More animals are killed for food then are killed accidentally farming vegetables.

Wild animals have a chance to get away what chance did the cow you just ate have to get away, what chance did the pig that was gassed to death have to get away?

If you can't see the difference between intentional and accidental death of anything then that's your problem

I can hear it now.

"Quick honey, bring me the raid, and next time you're at the store, pick up some more ant killer. Those damn ants are at it again". :laughing0301:

I can hear it now.

"Quick honey, bring me the raid, and next time you're at the store, pick up some more ant killer. Those damn ants are at it again". :laughing0301:
I don't have any Raid either.

I guess you people are all just filthy pigs who can't keep your homes clean.

Forum List

Back