Forget the Popular Vote. Trump now claiming one of biggest electoral wins in history!

You people not only believe all Trump's lies, you make up your own and act like they are scripture. Fools. You're all fools.

No.

We're winners.

You're losers. Ubercunt will never be President.

The sound of dimocraps sniveling is music to my ears.

One of the biggest snivelers on this board for the past 4 years trying to turn the tables?

That's joke of the day!

Think what you will, sniveling bitch. You always do.

The fact is -- We won. And we won in a BIGLY way.

Prepare to have your DISGUSTING ways buried.... Permanently

trumpconqueror-my35zb14b6npnabt959lqzkatpm9oj37epneq5sxw4.jpg

Every time I read an angry ranting post like the above, all I can picture is someone's beet red bloated face the size of a Halloween pumpkin,]

about to explode!!!

Chill, Winston.

This came out of the Trump bunker yesterday:

"The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history." Yes, Trump with 306 electoral votes is claiming that now.

Obama 2012 332 electoral votes.
Obama 2008 365 electoral votes.
Clinton 1996 379 electoral votes.
Clinton 1992 370 electoral votes.
Bush 1988 426 electoral votes.
Reagan 1984 525 electoral votes.
Reagan 1980 489 electoral votes.
Nixon 1972 520 electoral votes.
Johnson 1964 486 electoral votes.
Eisenhower 1956 457 electoral votes.
Eisenhower 1952 442 electoral votes.
FDR 1944 432 electoral votes.
FDR 1940 449 electoral votes.

lol, okay enough.

Trump is in 14th place in just the last 20 elections.

Maybe in the Special Olympics you get a prize for that.

It's pretty bad when you feel compelled to lie where the truth itself is satisfactory. THAT is pathological.

306-232. Suck on it Fuckers!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

rather amazing the level of stupidity and ignorance of right wingers on this thread.....

Trump wins the electoral college....loses the popular vote.....his margin of "victory"in the electoral college is dwarfed by other elections......and STILL they call Trump's win the BIGGEST victory that their half brain has ever witnessed.......If I were a kinder person, I would actually feel pity for their stupidity....but I'm not that nice.....LOL

rather amazing the level of stupidity and ignorance of right wingers on this thread.....

Trump wins the electoral college....loses the popular vote.....his margin of "victory"in the electoral college is dwarfed by other elections......and STILL they call Trump's win the BIGGEST victory that their half brain has ever witnessed.......If I were a kinder person, I would actually feel pity for their stupidity....but I'm not that nice.....LOL

WE won...you lost. :( Get the fuck over it. :D

Remind us when you 'got over' Obama winning. Remind us when you stopped criticizing Obama.

Oh, and while we're at it, the winners in 1936, 1932, 1928, 1924, 1920, 1912, 1908, and 1904 also got more electoral votes than Trump.

That lie just went from bigly to yuge!!!!!

Remind us when you 'got over' Obama winning. Remind us when you stopped criticizing Obama.

I voted for Obama in 2008 nitwit. The honeymoon ended about six months later. By far the worst President in my lifetime. Fucking horrible, lying, corrupt POS. But I did give him a chance....

The same cannot be said for assholes on the left with Trump.

I voted for Obama in 2008 nitwit. The honeymoon ended about six months later. By far the worst President in my lifetime. Fucking horrible, lying, corrupt POS. But I did give him a chance....

The same cannot be said for assholes on the left with Trump.

Many people start life as dimocraps.

Then grow up and out of it.

Practically nobody starts out as a Republican and turns dimocrap.

At least, not mentally healthy people anyway.

I guess sometimes, something extremely traumatic could happen to someone that they blame Republicans for and that might change them.

But I'm talking about uninterrupted growth and learning.

The people that STAY dimocraps?

Mostly the stupid; or those that live in a dimocrap bubble at work and at home.

Check it out. If you could learn the personal lives of most of the dimocraps in here, you'd discover that I'm right.

I usually am. :dunno:

"The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history." Yes, Trump with 306 electoral votes is claiming that now.

lol, okay enough.

It's pretty bad when you feel compelled to lie where the truth itself is satisfactory. THAT is pathological.

It's an embellishment. So what? You lost. Shut the fuck up.

It's lying for no good reason. That's the character of man you elected and the people around him.

Plus it's FUNNY!!!!!!!!

And a couple of electors in Texas have already backed off voting for him so it's not even a 306.

lol, okay enough.

What is this 1984? You already forget they predicted a hillary landslide....

30.png

The polls said Hillary would win by 3 points. She won by 2.

So know you change the goal posts to PV? Make up your mind and I thought you said you were not a woman poster?

...multiple candidates in American history have been elected president with far smaller margins than hers in the popular vote. According to figures from the Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections—and as alluded to by one Atlantic reader—they include:

James Garfield in 1880: 0.09 percentage points

John F. Kennedy in 1960: 0.17 percentage points

Grover Cleveland in 1884: 0.57 percentage points

Richard Nixon in 1968: 0.7 percentage points

James Polk in 1844: 1.45 percentage points

As of Nov 24th: "Clinton has over 2 million more votes than Donald Trump, a margin of 1.5 percentage points."

Hillary Clinton's Lead Is Greater Than Multiple Former Presidents'

Actually it's now about 2.75 million and over two percent of the total vote:
Clinton....65,746,544
Rump......62,904,682

No one has ever become President with that much of a gap in the public vote unless Congress got involved because the Electrical College couldn't come to a conclusion.

More fun facts:
Rump's 46.2% of the popular vote is the lowest since the Civil War for a presumptive winner with the exceptions of:
  • Clinton 1992 (43%)
  • Nixon 1968 (43%)
  • Wilson 1912 (< 42%)
  • Cleveland 1892 (46%)
  • Lincoln (39%)
--- however all five of those guys had significant third party challengers who split up the vote into a three-way race (in Lincoln's case a four-way). Rump managed to reach that low bar without help.

lol, okay enough.

What is this 1984? You already forget they predicted a hillary landslide....

30.png

The polls said Hillary would win by 3 points. She won by 2.

So know you change the goal posts to PV? Make up your mind and I thought you said you were not a woman poster?

lol, okay enough.

It's an embellishment. So what? You lost. Shut the fuck up.

It's lying for no good reason. That's the character of man you elected and the people around him.

Plus it's FUNNY!!!!!!!!

And a couple of electors in Texas have already backed off voting for him so it's not even a 306.

He did beat Bush twice on electora votes. I'll give him that.

lol, okay enough.

no link ...you are full of shit ...piss off

Doesn't matter if it's one or two hundred.

Trump is going to be our next President. Get over it

You?

You can suck on it.

...multiple candidates in American history have been elected president with far smaller margins than hers in the popular vote. According to figures from the Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections—and as alluded to by one Atlantic reader—they include:

As of Nov 24th: "Clinton has over 2 million more votes than Donald Trump, a margin of 1.5 percentage points."

Clinton....65,746,544
Rump......62,904,682

No one has ever become President with that much of a gap in the public vote unless Congress got involved because the Electrical College couldn't come to a conclusion.

More fun facts:
Rump's 46.2% of the popular vote is the lowest since the Civil War for a presumptive winner with the exceptions of:
  • Clinton 1992 (43%)
  • Nixon 1968 (43%)
  • Wilson 1912 (< 42%)
  • Cleveland 1892 (46%)
  • Lincoln (39%)
--- however all five of those guys had significant third party challengers who split up the vote into a three-way race (in Lincoln's case a four-way).

The RWnuts said that Clinton's 43% in 1992 was proof his presidency wasn't legitimate.

Clinton....65,746,544
Rump......62,904,682

More fun facts:
  • Clinton 1992 (43%)
  • Nixon 1968 (43%)
  • Wilson 1912 (< 42%)
  • Cleveland 1892 (46%)
  • Lincoln (39%)
--- however all five of those guys had significant third party challengers who split up the vote into a three-way race (in Lincoln's case a four-way).

The RWnuts said that Clinton's 43% in 1992 was proof his presidency wasn't legitimate.

Perot pulled 19% that year.

That's the thing -- all five of those guys with low pop scores, scored that low because there was a Perot or a Roosevelt or a Wallace sucking votes off to the side. Rump didn't need that; he brought his own suck.

You people not only believe all Trump's lies, you make up your own and act like they are scripture. Fools. You're all fools.

No.

We're winners.

You're losers. Ubercunt will never be President.

The sound of dimocraps sniveling is music to my ears.

One of the biggest snivelers on this board for the past 4 years trying to turn the tables?

That's joke of the day!

Think what you will, sniveling bitch. You always do.

The fact is -- We won. And we won in a BIGLY way.

Prepare to have your DISGUSTING ways buried.... Permanently

trumpconqueror-my35zb14b6npnabt959lqzkatpm9oj37epneq5sxw4.jpg

This guy thinks criticizing Trump is 'sniveling', and that we should 'get over' his being elected.

That is from the same guy who was (by his standards) 'sniveling' about Obama 6 years into his presidency, with shit like this:

Another Lie From The Most Dishonest Regime In History

Doesn't matter if it's one or two hundred.

Trump is going to be our next President. Get over it

You?

You can suck on it.

That's a creative reaction to an observation of a number. It IS going to matter if it's not going to be 270.

Need a number of tissues?

Forum List

Back