Forget the Death Penalty for Tsarnaev, how about Impalement?

How should Tsarnaev be punished?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.

He and his family had traveled to the United States on a tourist visa and subsequently claimed asylum during their stay in 2002. He became a naturalized U.S. citizen on September 11, 2012.

First, we must ask whether or not Tsarnaev and other foreign terrorists who invade our nation are even protected under the United States Constitution.

I say nay...and that includes the 8th Amendment.

This opens the door to marvelous modes of public execution for foreign terrorists who legally infiltrate our population for the sole purpose of mass murdering as many children as possible.

Second we must ask if the simple Death Penalty is even a deterrent to radical jihadists like Tsarnaev?

Again, I say nay: Jihadists will voluntarily kill themselves and crash planes into buildings in their crusade for American Blood. Death is the reward for them and 17 virgins.

However, there was one man who struck fear in the hearts of the Jihadists: His name was Vlad Tepes, The Impaler. The jihadists did not dare enter his realm.

Thus, in accordance with history, Tsarnaev and other aspiring foreign jihadists should be publicly executed via impalement on a Live Feed straight to Aljazeera New Network.

Last edited:
Bloodthirsty little psycho, aintcha?
Yes...because blowing peoples legs off with a pressure cooker wasn't. All considerations for the guilty. All manner of compassion for the murderers. All precautions, and self censorship for the victims of a community.
I hope someone strangles that fuckin cat and puts it under your pillow.

Yes...because blowing peoples legs off with a pressure cooker wasn't. All considerations for the guilty. All manner of compassion for the murderers. All precautions, and self censorship for the victims of a community.

Do you feel like a big man now?

Don't you feel self-righteous, always?

Herman Cain gave his life in service for the Trump....

Why should this guy live?

Except for we are supposed to be Christians and Killing people is bad...

These guys want a holy war and giving the other side martyrs is part of their plan.

If he repents he is a far more useful to America.

2nd Amendment supporter pursues impalement? Maybe y'all ain't such a Constitutionalist after all.

According to historical record, impalement is the only punishment gruesome enough to deter foreign jihadists.

The point of punishment is to deter criminal behavior.

Vlad is still regarded as hero today in his native country.

We've got a look-alike to this Tsarnaev fellow. Similar hairstyle, color, skin color etc. I don't know if he's "impaled" but he's got an earring in his left ear according to the photo. Somebody has been cracking safes in the area, obviously the cops are getting a cut of the valuables taken, because they let the "kid" out of jail for the job, and a couple of weeks later they pull him back when the mainstream media's attention is off the story. It's always the kid, the cops want the kid, not the adults who are arranging and profiting from the crimes, because obviously the kid's going right back to jail, or as good as jail since he's in hiding.

Forum List

Back