Forget “collusion”, it’s ALL about obstruction…..

Hell the last time i bothered to turn on my television was to watch Alabama beat clemson

Last edited:
Well, moron......since you found it difficult to even "read" my O/P, perhaps there's a grown up around your basement who could help???
Read it? it isn't worth the time...just more anti Trump nonsense! But please by all means don't stop...your nutty anti Trump BS will help him win again...

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, that was all we heard.
That’s because 9 from Trump’s inner circle got caught illegally meeting with Russians and then lying about it?
Why did they lie?
Why does every time anyone scratches the surface, there are Russians involved?
I know .... you’ll punt on those questions.
/----/ Since when is it illegal to meet with Russians?
Here's a List of Democrats Who Also Met With The Russian Ambassador
Here is a list of Democrats who also recently met with Kislyak:

1. Senior Obama advisor John Holdren

2. Senator Claire McCaskill

3. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

4. Former Senator Mary Landrieu

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

6. Senator Dianne Feinstein

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

9. Senator Maria Cantwell

10. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi
Nothing Burger.jpg

View attachment 170965 Every time these Trump humps reveal they have no idea what’s happening with the investigation you can be sure they watch Fox News which censors any relevant info on said investigation.

That’s why Fox employees complained to their bosses about the lack of coverage over the biggest news item in 40 years.

No one really knows what crimes Mueller will uncover in addition to the ones he’s already found that we know about.
I’ve listened to a few Dems on the Intelligence Committees and they said the evidence is strongly pointing to obstruction of justice, as you said, but also conspiracy and money laundering.
So the fisa warrant that was for Russian Collusion for President Trump is basically a product of Clinton Collusion with a Russian operative?
Thanks for admitting you’re a conspiracy nut.
I’m sure Alex Jones loves you.

^^^

Says the guy who post links from good house keeping
Proof?
That will shut you up.
The President is residing in the liberals empty cranium rent free. They just cant get him out of their head.

and dry fucking his base who voted for him - immigration being a cornerstone of his meaningless campaign promises.

bend over SUCKER.
Once we secure the boarder, then Trump will remove the illegals he said could stay.

The art of the deal 101
Trump didn’t write the Art of the Deal you stupid mfer. Tony Schwartz did. Trump just put his name on it and took full credit for the book as per Tony Schwartz.

No one really knows what crimes Mueller will uncover in addition to the ones he’s already found that we know about.
I’ve listened to a few Dems on the Intelligence Committees and they said the evidence is strongly pointing to obstruction of justice, as you said, but also conspiracy and money laundering.

And unicorn farts, and pixie queefs too!!!

Tard.
It’s so funny when people like you admit you haven’t been following the Russian investigation.
we just don't follow it from the FAKE news orgs like Crap News Network, or MSNBCrap
Thanks for admitting you DONT follow what’s happening so you can come to this forum and prove how uninformed you are.

Oh I follow what happens, I just am not a faggot who is a drone and gets his news off of comedy shows, or faggot television like the view.

and dry fucking his base who voted for him - immigration being a cornerstone of his meaningless campaign promises.

bend over SUCKER.
Once we secure the boarder, then Trump will remove the illegals he said could stay.

The art of the deal 101
Trump didn’t write the Art of the Deal you stupid mfer. Tony Schwartz did. Trump just put his name on it and took full credit for the book as per Tony Schwartz.

And you didn't write this a 6 year old little girl did and you just put your name on it..

That’s because 9 from Trump’s inner circle got caught illegally meeting with Russians and then lying about it?
Why did they lie?

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

View attachment 170967
During a president campaign you must declare if you’re going to meet with foreign powers. I see you were too chickenshit to answer my question.
Here it is again: If 9 members of the Trump campaign didn’t have nefarious purposes with the Russians, why did they lie about it?

bend over SUCKER.

The art of the deal 101
Like Barrack Hussain did with his book? Why make a big deal about it? OH yeah, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP......Russia, Russia, Russia. Now the book, what is next? Like a fucking squirrel in the backyard, cant run the liberal down and keep them on one subject...
Jack Cashill: Obama did not write"Dreams From My Father"

bend over SUCKER.

The art of the deal 101

And you didn't write this a 6 year old little girl did and you just put your name on it..
I so love it when you make a total fool of yourself yet you think you’re being funny. You’re the unintentional comedian.

Trump offering amnesty for DACAs????..................LOL
He always said he wants a legal way for the DACA kids to stay and has given the task to the folks that can fix it and that is congress.
Obama blew it when he did it by EO...we all knew it then and we definitely know it now...
Now we will be able to take care of the DACA young people and get strengthened border security too...
It's a win win for Trump and the American people...it's a good thing for American security as well...now we will have control of the border and we will know who should be here and who should not be...

Why did they lie?

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

View attachment 170967
During a president campaign you must declare if you’re going to meet with foreign powers. I see you were too chickenshit to answer my question.
Here it is again: If 9 members of the Trump campaign didn’t have nefarious purposes with the Russians, why did they lie about it?
During a president campaign you must declare if you’re going to meet with foreign powers.
Like Obama did with this? I am having too much fun, like always proving how stupid a liberal is..

Why did they lie?

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

View attachment 170967

How many times a day do you need your diaper changed?

bend over SUCKER.

The art of the deal 101
Like Barrack Hussain did with his book? Why make a big deal about it? OH yeah, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP......Russia, Russia, Russia. Now the book, what is next? Like a fucking squirrel in the backyard, cant run the liberal down and keep them on one subject...
You just used WORLD NUT DAILY as a source. Thanks for punking yourself.

bend over SUCKER.

The art of the deal 101
You just used WORLD NUT DAILY as a source. Thanks for punking yourself.
Oh, you don't like sources other than the NY slimes? Or Washington Compost? Sorry I don't read rags of misinformation.

And unicorn farts, and pixie queefs too!!!

Tard.
It’s so funny when people like you admit you haven’t been following the Russian investigation.
we just don't follow it from the FAKE news orgs like Crap News Network, or MSNBCrap
Thanks for admitting you DONT follow what’s happening so you can come to this forum and prove how uninformed you are.

Wait a second butt plug you complain Trump watches to much television yet you must watch television twice as much, who the fuck gets there news from the "view"

Why did they lie?

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

View attachment 170967

How many times a day do you need your diaper changed?
I see you’re also too chickenshit to answer my question. I’ve been asking it for 6 months now and all I get is ((((crickets)))))
Why don’t you and all the Trump whores admit you really don’t want to know if your president is a crook?

Escapism for Trump loyalists often centers around the rhetoric that even if Trump did collude with Russians, collusion is not a crime.......But the rhetoric will no longer work.

There’s little doubt that trump’s legal team is in panic mode. The possibility of Trump having to testify before Mueller’s team is a scenario that must have Trump’s lawyers ready to jump out a window.

But, here’s the real “rub” that Trump’s legal team CANNOT prepate him for when facing questions by the special counsel’s team:

Questioning Trump on the general topic of the Russia investigation (collusion) leaves Trump quite a bit of room to rail, complain, and profess his ignorance. Asking him about the actions he’s personally taken to fire Comey, draft memos about ‘adoption,’ and heap dirt on the FBI gives Trump very little room to run.

When Trump made a tweet openly admitting that he had knowledge of Flynn’s lying to the FBI, one of his legal team flung himself onto the resulting dumpster fire.

While Trump denied pressuring Comey, one of his lawyers stated that it was he who drafted the tweet in question and made a mistake. Attorney John Dowd told USA TODAY that Trump did not know for sure Flynn had lied to the FBI, only that the Justice Department had raised questions about his comments regarding his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak.

The idea that one of Trump’s lawyers stepped in to make this clear confession of obstruction is itself one of the most blatant lies of the whole affair. And when Dowd was caught out in his own lie about emailing the proposed tweet, he was forced to lie again by claiming he’d made a phone call to dictate the tweet.

But even though Donald Trump’s lawyers are willing to take actions that might easily get them disbarred — if not jailed — in order to save their client, a real live meeting with Mueller won’t allow much room for Trump’s lawyers protecting him.

Gloomy days ahead for both Trump and his hapless legal team.
The Onion has nothing on you.

Why did they lie?

There were 19 undisclosed contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians. Contacts they repeatedly LIED about.

And who do Republicans want to prosecute? The guy that TOLD the FBI about what he was witnessing.

Forum List

Back