Forensic Expert Confirms; Heather Heyer Was NOT Murdered

So he thinks she was climbing on the hood of the mustang and the fall to the ground killed her?

I'm not so sure about that... I mean I've slid/fallen off the hood of a full size pickup messing around more than once in my life and I didn't even get injured...

Doesn't matter if she died from herpes, this article is nothing but propaganda for the incredibly stupid and ignorant, bigoted and racists fucks who support Trump and white supremacy.

• Banned
So he thinks she was climbing on the hood of the mustang and the fall to the ground killed her?

I'm not so sure about that... I mean I've slid/fallen off the hood of a full size pickup messing around more than once in my life and I didn't even get injured...
Hate and thoughts of committing terrorist acts weakens a persons ability to fight off injuries sustained for falling off of vehicle hoods.

I have considerable doubts about this being a murder, naturally, she is seen as a martyr to the cause and the usual suspects want blood.

I think the first thing anyone would need is the autopsy results before any type of "forensic examination" can be accomplished. A guy looking at the same videos we have been viewing on the net for two weeks? And the title of the Squawker article is a lie. That is not what he said.
“To make a disclaimer, I am not 100% sure about the Heyer case and the innocence of James Fields. There are aspects of her death that can’t be well understood from pictures.
No shit, Sherlock.

Hate and thoughts of committing terrorist acts weakens a persons ability to fight off injuries sustained for falling off of vehicle hoods.

Wow that almost comes off as not bullshit heh

Wow................the right wingers will go to any lengths to justify running this poor woman over by the Nazi supporter.
Just like all the other Anti First Amendment (ANTIFA) terrorists, she was there to terrorize a peaceful rally. She got what she went there to dish out.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I have considerable doubts about this being a murder, naturally, she is seen as a martyr to the cause and the usual suspects want blood.

You know Trump calls it fake news when the sources aren't named.
"However, according to a forensic expert who chooses to remain anonymous, ..."
The terrorist group "Anti First Amendment" (ANTIFA) are a very violent bunch of killers who kill people to keep them from exposing the truth.

Doesn't matter if she died from herpes, this article is nothing but propaganda for the incredibly stupid and ignorant, bigoted and racists fucks who support Trump and white supremacy.
The incredibly stupid and ignorant, bigoted and racists fucks are the ones who support Hillary, not Trump.

Lots of people are shot, some on more than one occasion, and live to tell about it. Lots of people are hit by speeding cars and live to tell about it.

So what?

Wow that almost comes off as not bullshit heh
You'll never see me post bullshit and that's my word.

The terrorist group "Anti First Amendment" (ANTIFA) are a very violent bunch of killers who kill people to keep them from exposing the truth.
ANTIFA stands for anti-fascist, lame brain, and it was coined in the early 30's when the group formed to combat the Nazi's. They weren't American, so they aren't as into peaceful protest as we are. They're also anarchists, communists and have nothing to do with the vast majority of people on the left in America. They are not nice people, but what makes you think Heyer was one of them? Was she wearing black, a helmet and a mask? Standard outfit for Antifa warrriors. I didn't see pics of her dead body--was she one of the bodies flying up from the hood of the car in the videos I saw? I didn't see any Antifa warriors flying through the air.
Just asking.

ANTIFA stands for anti-fascist, lame brain, and it was coined in the early 30's when the group formed to combat the Nazi's. They weren't American, so they aren't as into peaceful protest as we are. They're also anarchists, communists and have nothing to do with the vast majority of people on the left in America. They are not nice people, but what makes you think Heyer was one of them? Was she wearing black, a helmet and a mask? Standard outfit for Antifa warrriors. I didn't see pics of her dead body--was she one of the bodies flying up from the hood of the car in the videos I saw? I didn't see any Antifa warriors flying through the air.
Just asking.
The fact is if you support the "Anti First Amendment" (ANTIFA) terrorists, you are an "Anti First Amendment" (ANTIFA) terrorist.

The more I hear about the Fields case the more I'm inclined to think he has as good a chance of acquittal as did O.J. Simpson.

The fact that he made no attempt to conceal his identity by removing or altering his license plates eliminates suspicion of premeditation. The fact that his car was surrounded by an aggressive mob presents a broad opening for him to say his action was prompted by fearful panic. The fact that prior to the act in question he was seen protesting in favor of White Supremacy has no substantive bearing on his claim of fearful panic. The two issues have no provable connection.

In order to convict Fields the prosecutor must prove that he deliberately and intentionally set about to cause injury or death. Standing in the way of that are countless examples of similar automotive events in which momentarily confused and/or panicked drivers have unintentionally caused damage, injuries, even deaths. Even more convincing are the video examples of motorists being pulled from their cars and beaten, some to death, by mobs during the L.A. riot in 1962 and the Watts riot in 1965.

There is no valid argument opposing the simple behavioral principle that fear causes panic and panic causes erratic, unintentional actions.

ANTIFA stands for anti-fascist, lame brain, and it was coined in the early 30's when the group formed to combat the Nazi's. They weren't American, so they aren't as into peaceful protest as we are.

upload_2017-8-25_20-58-45.png

Forum List

Back