Foreign Funded Insurrection: The Open Society Foundation Funded by George Soros Supported Groups and Individuals Behind US Riots Since 2014

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
BLM-Paid-Protesters-600x495.jpg

Paid-Protestor-Jeff-Ordower-368x600.jpg

Advertisement - story continues below

Paid-Protestors-600x316.jpg

The riots in the US today are built using the model used in St. Louis in 2015. The rioters get paid and organizers are given bonuses for setting up riots. Overall, the entire system is backed by the George Soros funded Open Society.

It is also documented that Democrats are openly supporting them and facilitating their violence...

Soros is contributing to promote riots, but so are US corporations.
IMHO that money belongs to the shareholders. Next time I vote those boards get bounced.
i don't get it. how is throwing money at ANTI-RACISM going to "FIX" a "human condition"?

does this include racism towards white people? asian? hispanic?
and what behaviors still exist today that we *can* change with money?

we can cite these extreme cases and go THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT but these are extreme cases that by pure definition will never fully go away.

people are going to distrust others. by appearance at first then by experience with the individual, hopefully.

so what are corporations donating, to who and which groups and what are those groups doing to combat "racism"?

IMHO that money belongs to the shareholders. Next time I vote those boards get bounced.
i don't get it. how is throwing money at ANTI-RACISM going to "FIX" a "human condition"?

we can cite these extreme cases and go THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT but these are extreme cases that by pure definition will never fully go away.

people are going to distrust others. by appearance at first then by experience with the individual, hopefully.

so what are corporations donating, to who and which groups and what are those groups doing to combat "racism"?
Exactly. Those corporations would do much more toward improving race relations by hiring minorities and paying them a higher wage.
That would show that the economic system works for everyone.

Exactly. Those corporations would do much more toward improving race relations by hiring minorities and paying them a higher wage.
That would show that the economic system works for everyone.
it's more like saying "we spend millions to fight racism" cause it sounds good. FIGHT RACISM YEA WE MUST FIGHT IT (in my best eddie izzard voice) but where is that money going?

how are we fighting it?

my guess is corps do it to simply avoid being accused of not doing it.

The riots in the US today are built using the model used in St. Louis in 2015. The rioters get paid and organizers are given bonuses for setting up riots. Overall, the entire system is backed by the George Soros funded Open Society.

It is also documented that Democrats are openly supporting them and facilitating their violence...

White dudes using the plight of black folks to organize paid "protests" with foreign money.

And that is not "Hungarian Collusion" or interference?

Looks like a RICO investigation needs to be launched up their collective asses.

But Daryl Hunt, I thought you were against ruuski agents interfering in our elections? Mayhaps you disagree with my post because a RICO would drag you in too?

Forum List

Back