Foreclosures rise. It's all over

You did not say one. You said "they". As in all encompassing. Quit trying to play the "gotcha" angle.

Then tell me why your party can not get more than single digits of black voters to vote for your party?

Tell me TM, how does it feel to be wrong??

President Barack Obama is rapidly losing support among African-American voters in North Carolina, a new poll out today from the Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling shows.

The poll finds that Mitt Romney would get 20 percent of the African-American vote if the election were held today, compared with 76 percent for Obama.

Obama Is Doing Stunningly Bad Among African Americans In North Carolina - Business Insider

OH, and before you start...

a new poll out today from the Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling

You did not say one. You said "they". As in all encompassing. Quit trying to play the "gotcha" angle.

Then tell me why your party can not get more than single digits of black voters to vote for your party?

President Barack Obama is rapidly losing support among African-American voters in North Carolina, a new poll out today from the Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling shows.

The poll finds that Mitt Romney would get 20 percent of the African-American vote if the election were held today, compared with 76 percent for Obama.

Obama Is Doing Stunningly Bad Among African Americans In North Carolina - Business Insider

dear idiot,

that is not a national poll is it.

dear idiot,

Dear moron,

Show me in the post I quoted where you made that qualification.

Thankies

Yes. Republicans never get over their heads in debt.

38_donald_trump-large_image.jpg

There are plenty of stupid Repugnantcans just as there are plenty of stupid Dimwitcraps

When are you going to smarten up enough to see that?

Party followers do not get it. Their is only one party working against the people and it is called the republicans on the right and democrats on the left. Both support fascism, the treasonous patriot act, outsourcing to communism, Wall Street speculation and deregulation as well as war profiteering and empire building just to name a few things. :mad:

Foreclosures up for first time in 27 months - Yahoo! Finance
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Foreclosure starts rose year-over-year in May for the first time in more than two years - though they fell on a month-to-month basis - as banks resumed dealing with distressed properties after a mortgage abuse settlement earlier this year, data firm RealtyTrac said on Thursday.
more at the source.

Numbers look bad. Three years of HAMP and a few billion dollars thrown at bailing out homeowners and the housing market still sucks, and will get worse. Will Obama run on his economic record now?

Of course not, he will run on his personality and blame it all on Bush.

Romney needs to concentrate on job recovery and nothing else.

dear idiot,

Dear moron,

Thankies

Do you claim you are soooo fucking stupid you thought I was talking about only this state?

Are you claiming that 20% is not double digits?

No, you desperately want to hold on to your erroneous belief that African Americans will not vote Republican. As you can see, that is wrong.

By the Bush SEC allowing the lending industry to fake a boom with bad loans and bad securities.

Bush wasn't in office in the 90's. It was all greed and prosperity, the dot com boom and the bubble bursting there. There was no way we could sustain the bubbles, we were heading toward a melt down, it wasn't an if, it was a when.

Dear moron,

Thankies

Do you claim you are soooo fucking stupid you thought I was talking about only this state?

No, you desperately want to hold on to your erroneous belief that African Americans will not vote Republican. As you can see, that is wrong.

That is not a national number you fucking liar

By the Bush SEC allowing the lending industry to fake a boom with bad loans and bad securities.

Bush wasn't in office in the 90's. It was all greed and prosperity, the dot com boom and the bubble bursting there. There was no way we could sustain the bubbles, we were heading toward a melt down, it wasn't an if, it was a when.

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision

Oh yes it does.

Many black voters think the republican party is racist.

why?

Perceived racism does not equal factual racism. But then again you are grasping at straws. We could sit here all day with you claiming nonsense and me trying to get to the point of your argument.

why do blacks vote for democrats and Not republicans is such high numbers?

Where did I say it was??

Link the post where I did, or be honest enough to retract your accusation.

And, my link does prove that African Americans will vote Republican, so apologize for saying I lied about that.

Where did I say it was??

Link the post where I did, or be honest enough to retract your accusation.

And, my link does prove that African Americans will vote Republican, so apologize for saying I lied about that.

Is the national number the same as this one states number?

Forum List

Back