5/1/23.....Biden to hike payments for good-credit homebuyers to subsidize high-risk mortgages

Yep, you're right, one of the links no longer went to the correct site.

Here's the new link to the same article. Thank you for your concern.

So the guys who lied us into Iraq. Got it.

AEI staff members were considered to be among the leading architects of the Bush administration's public and foreign policy.[11] More than 20 staff members served either in a Bush administration policy post or on one of the government's many panels and commissions. Among the prominent former government officials now affiliated with AEI are: AEI Board of Trustees[12] member Dick Cheney, vice president of the United States under George W. Bush; John R. Bolton, former Ambassador to the United Nations;[6] Lynne Cheney, former chair of the National Endowment for the Humanities; and Paul Wolfowitz, former Deputy Secretary of Defense.[

My good friend, sealybobo, made a statement that was not true. I simply corrected him as I have done with you many times.

What does it have to do with today?

Quite simple!

Bad%20behavior-Th.jpg
What was that statement I made that wasn't true?

My good friend, sealybobo, made a statement that was not true. I simply corrected him as I have done with you many times.

What does it have to do with today?

Quite simple!

Bad%20behavior-Th.jpg

So you have it you have nothing to contribute to a discussion about mortgages other than labelling behaviour as bad???? Bad behaviour is to continue to support Republicans who crash the economy every time they get into the White House

Strange, I don’t recall you ever correcting anyone about anything, myself included.

So you’re the clown who posted the link to the AEI.org blaming the fiscal crisis on the Democrats in 2008.

You really will fall for any lie Republicans tell you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back