Ford UAW workers will get 7500$ profit sharing checks!

It's not like you're a UAW member - but I'm pretty sure they're thanking the union more than they're thanking Trump.
Maybe...but because of the tax cut they are getting bigger checks than they would have...I am not against Unions and hopefully they can see the benefit of having President Trump in office and back him in 2020 or at least their members can...

It's not like you're a UAW member - but I'm pretty sure they're thanking the union more than they're thanking Trump.
Maybe...but because of the tax cut they are getting bigger checks than they would have...I am not against Unions and hopefully they can see the benefit of having President Trump in office and back him in 2020 or at least their members can...

:lol:

Not "maybe". They wouldn't be getting any profit-sharing if the union hadn't bargained for it.

If it hadn't been for the tax cut these workers would be getting VERY small checks...the tax cut helped Ford A LOT.
From your article.
The profit-sharing checks were more generous for 2016 at $9,000 per employee, reflecting a strong sales year.
As I said they WOULD have been worse if it wasn't for the tax bill..I read the article. Sales are down this year overseas etc I read the whole thing. Things could have been worse. HOPEFULLY they start setting up shop in the US again and MORE workers can get good union jobs and support their families wouldn't that be great!?

If it hadn't been for the tax cut these workers would be getting VERY small checks...the tax cut helped Ford A LOT.
From your article.
The profit-sharing checks were more generous for 2016 at $9,000 per employee, reflecting a strong sales year.
As I said they WOULD have been worse if it wasn't for the tax bill..I read the article. Sales are down this year overseas etc I read the whole thing. Things could have been worse. HOPEFULLY they start setting up shop in the US again and MORE workers can get good union jobs and support their families wouldn't that be great!?
How does the tax bill effect last years profits?

From your article.

Well - since you guys love to give Donald Trump credit for the economy, the converse must be true too, right?

Then it's clearly Trump's fault that Ford had a shitty year.

From your article.

Well - since you guys love to give Donald Trump credit for the economy, the converse must be true too, right?

Then it's clearly Trump's fault that Ford had a shitty year.
Economy is only doing good because of policies he has enacted AND companies abide by...Ford should try moving their companies back here to build stuff and work within our laws and framework and maybe they could benefit...they won't benefit as much as other companies until they do so.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back