FBI just threatened Nunez over Memo

I do not have a link. It was just shown on FOX News.

Can anyone post or find a link to this?
The stakes are high in this chess game. The Secret Society is about to be exposed. It's members come from the upper echelons of the FBI. One should expect threats to come from the FBI. There are enough in Congress wanting the memo released to override the demands of the FBI. The memo will be released to the public. I just hope it is not redacted in any way.

The stakes are high in this chess game. The Secret Society is about to be exposed. It's members come from the upper echelons of the FBI. One should expect threats to come from the FBI. There are enough in Congress wanting the memo released to override the demands of the FBI. The memo will be released to the public. I just hope it is not redacted in any way.
The 'secret society' is located in the far right wing of the GOP and the alt right.

If they interfere with or obstruct, by their actions, legit activities by the FBI, the secret society is going to prison.

The 'secret society' is located in the far right wing of the GOP and the alt right.

If they interfere with or obstruct, by their actions, legit activities by the FBI, the secret society is going to prison.
That's funny. The FBI is off the rails and needs to be thoroughly investigated by congress.

People in the FBI aren't going to send an invitation to a meeting of an actual secret society in plain English on FBI phones. It's probably a group of agents who get together at the local watering hole after work. Doesn't "Secret Society" sound like a joke title to you? Esp. FBI agents.
We had a similar hell raising group at one of the places I worked with a similarly silly name.
I haven't seen the actual email the senator is referring to that cites a "secret society" but if that's what they really said, I'd bet they went out and got drunk.

People in the FBI aren't going to send an invitation to a meeting of an actual secret society in plain English on FBI phones. It's probably a group of agents who get together at the local watering hole after work. Doesn't "Secret Society" sound like a joke title to you? Esp. FBI agents.
We had a similar hell raising group at one of the places I worked with a similarly silly name.
I haven't seen the actual email the senator is referring to that cites a "secret society" but if that's what they really said, I'd bet they went out and got drunk.
Thats what i am thinking.. Or they are just really dumb.. lol

/----/
HOUSE VOTES TO RELEASE FISA MEMO link on drudge
I think it was the House Intelligence Committee that voted to release the memo. It now goes to the President for his approval to release it to the public. If he does not, the full House can vote to override him and release it.

I believe it will be released without need of that vote.

The rank and file FBI are said to be still good men and women. It is the put in place democrat supervision that needs to go. No doubt some low level agent will be happy to put handcuffs on the head honcho.

There needs to be a purge. Every democrat needs to go, wipe them out of every decision making position.

The rank and file FBI are said to be still good men and women. It is the put in place democrat supervision that needs to go. No doubt some low level agent will be happy to put handcuffs on the head honcho.

There needs to be a purge. Every democrat needs to go, wipe them out of every decision making position.
I would guess that well over 95% of the FBI employees, including agents and their support groups are honest and able to investigate situations without bias to any party. The FBI employs about 35,000 people. My guess leaves 1750 employees to be fired.

My second guess is that ALL of the dishonest, prejudiced, corrupt assholes in the FBI are at the top of the heap. The DOJ should clean house at the FBI.

Even if 99% were honest, that would leave 350 dishonest assholes. We already know McCabe was one of them.

So.....are the FBI Obama/Clinton leftovers....scum ................ not all the FBI only those leftovers scum....

are they threatening people now....out in the open? really.....well well well

these scum have to be put in jail NOW!

They cut off the last part of the memo, it said "ok see you at the meeting and don't forget your Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring, we don't want Randy finding out what is going on with the lifebuoy." Heard in the back ground "I can't put my arms down"...

Translation #!: I need to confuse and deflect like crazy.

Translation #2: I have no idea what they are talking about, I better make something up.

So your best excuse is they are drunk and causing trouble? You get fired for that shit idiot!

So your best excuse is they are drunk and causing trouble? You get fired for that shit idiot!
Not after work, you don't, Fury.

Forum List

Back