Ford Apologizes For Their Gay Truck

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Apparently, Ford realized the folly of trying to sell a pickup truck (generally considered a man's vehicle) to that .001% fringe group of pansies. They've come up with a more patriotic color combination:

Our voices are being heard, and money talks. Get woke ... go broke.

03f1b0b52e45499d33a70e5d847a3151_768x0.png

Apparently, Ford realized the folly of trying to sell a pickup truck (generally considered a man's vehicle) to that .001% fringe group of pansies. They've come up with a more patriotic color combination:

You MAGAts can't even get your information straight. I guess that would be Gay instead.

In the time hack of 23 seconds of the Video, it talks about the Freedom Stang with a Flathead V-8. The last year that Ford used a Flathead V-8 was Jan 6, 1954 when they discontinued it for the Y-block.

The worst part is either they are stupid enough to think this will work, or even worse still is they think we're stupid enough to be like "yeah merica! Fuck yeah flag truck I'll buy one!".

It's a pathetic attempt to try and win over people by giving them incredibly stereotyped symbol hoping they ignore all the fag stuff.

It's offensively pandering and a insult to think I am that dumb I can't see through a shallow and vacious marketing scheme.

Ford sucks anyway. I'll never buy anything but a Toyota now anyway. My last 2 vehicles were Toyota and I took care of them and they ran like champs for 15+ years each.

The worst part is either they are stupid enough to think this will work, or even worse still is they think we're stupid enough to be like "yeah merica! Fuck yeah flag truck I'll buy one!".

It's a pathetic attempt to try and win over people by giving them incredibly stereotyped symbol hoping they ignore all the fag stuff.

It's offensively pandering and a insult to think I am that dumb I can't see through a shallow and vacious marketing scheme.

Ford sucks anyway. I'll never buy anything but a Toyota now anyway. My last 2 vehicles were Toyota and I took care of them and they ran like champs for 15+ years each.

I love my late hubby's 2012 Camry XLE.

I still drive my old, reliable 2003 Chevy (only 133,000 miles on it). Been a good truck. But my next purchase (if I can ever afford one) will be a Toyota or Nissan Pickup Truck. I think Toyota is more American made than Ford and GMC these days. Plus, I don't believe the Japanese manufacturers are nearly as woke as America's idiotic companies are.

I still drive my old, reliable 2003 Chevy (only 133,000 miles on it). Been a good truck. But my next purchase (if I can ever afford one) will be a Toyota or Nissan Pickup Truck. I think Toyota is more American made than Ford and GMC these days. Plus, I don't believe the Japanese manufacturers are nearly as woke as America's idiotic companies are.

I had a 2005 Corolla le and I spent like 5k on it outside of oil changes, brakes, tires, etc. And it had like 190k miles on it.

I'd still have it if I didn't have like all at once 8k in repairs. I couldn't justify it for a 18 year old car so I got a new corrolla but no one around here had any. I had to put 500 down on one that was on a ship from Japan and wait.

Honda used to be damned good to but I feel their quality slipped a bit in recent years.

Go back to sleep, sleep, sleep right through the 2024 election.

Are you guys canceling Ford yet?

I did because the FMC Parts no longer exist which made Ford Trucks Trucks. Today it's Asian made junk and it's hit or miss if the parts will be any good or not.

I won't give a dime for a new vehicle. I am looking for a SWB Dodge 2wd with an auto and a V-8.

I just don't get it? What's the basic idea here..? Why would basically anyone regardless of sexual persuasion, want to use their daily driver, and primary mode of conveyance, as a rolling billboard, used to advertise what they like to do in the bedroom? I just can't figure it out. Even in my drunkest bender, I've never thought about how I can festoon my truck, so everyone who sees it knows that I really like pussy... It's just bizarre...

I just don't get it? What's the basic idea here..? Why would basically anyone regardless of sexual persuasion, want to use their daily driver, and primary mode of conveyance, as a rolling billboard, used to advertise what they like to do in the bedroom? I just can't figure it out. Even in my drunkest bender, I've never thought about how I can festoon my truck, so everyone who sees it knows that I really like pussy... It's just bizarre...
Exactly. How many corporations sell vehicles advertising that the driver is normal and prefers a lover of the opposite sex? I've never seen such a thing. But if a man likes to put his junk in another man's bum, he deserves special treatment. It's insanity.

Forum List

Back