For those who want to reisntate the 1994 'assault weapon' ban....?

"For those who want to reisntate the 1994 'assault weapon' ban....?"

All 5 of them.

You mean the leading democrat Presidential candidate...hilary clinton......the possible future President....and her minions in congress....

This is a 'thread' in search of a 'topic.'
Except that every time there's a mass shooting, anti-gun loons start talking about banning 'assault weapons' - an example of which is linked in the OP.

No, I'm pretty sure every time there is a mass shooting, gun nuts start talking about anti-gun nuts talking about banning "assault weapons". and there is no example by link in the OP.

Except that every time there's a mass shooting, anti-gun loons start talking about banning 'assault weapons' - an example of which is linked in the OP.
No, I'm pretty sure every time there is a mass shooting, gun nuts start talking about anti-gun nuts talking about banning "assault weapons". and there is no example by link in the OP.
YOU are right. Wrong thread.
Here's the link:
Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican | Page 25 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As far as anti-gun loons bringing up banning 'assault weapons'...
VPC - The Violence Policy Center - Assault Weapons and Accessories in America - The Assault Weapons Debate
Sign the petition: Ban Assault Weapons
Petition to ban assault weapons
The Government: Reenact the Federal Assault Weapons Ban and Make it Law.
Rainbow PUSH Coalition
Assault Weapons - Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
And many more....

Now then -- care to actually address the challenge laid out on the OP?

YOU are right. Wrong thread.
Here's the link:
Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican | Page 25 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As far as anti-gun loons bringing up banning 'assault weapons'...
VPC - The Violence Policy Center - Assault Weapons and Accessories in America - The Assault Weapons Debate
Sign the petition: Ban Assault Weapons
Petition to ban assault weapons
The Government: Reenact the Federal Assault Weapons Ban and Make it Law.
Rainbow PUSH Coalition
Assault Weapons - Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
And many more....

Now then -- care to actually address the challenge laid out on the OP?

All fools they have no idea of the difference between so called assault weapons and any other firearm... There is no difference.

Foolish uneducated progressives... Political correctness has stunted their brains.

See Hope and change

You're so right. Let's make bans effective by banning by calibre, not models. :) Ban all 5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, 7.62mm for starters.

So how does one come to decide what calibres would be acceptable for the subjects of the government to have and which ones would not.

Where does it end?

No thanks.

You're so right. Let's make bans effective by banning by calibre, not models. :) Ban all 5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, 7.62mm for starters.

So how does one come to decide what calibres would be acceptable for the subjects of the government to have and which ones would not.

Where does it end?

No thanks.

The progressives have no clue the difference between a cartridge and caliber... Don't confuse them.

They think there is a difference between a so called "assault rifle"(scary) and any other firearm... A Homer Simpson DUH!!
They need to buy a gun digest...

Liberals finally learned what SOME ARs are chambered in....now they say 5.56 and .223 like they are educated about guns or something. In reality....they know nothing about what those numbers mean other than they are related to AR15s.

Liberals know about AK15s and AR47s.

image.jpg

Last edited:
To make this easier for you, I shall present an effective illustration of the issue.

I thank you in advance for not responding with emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

The assault rifle ban was more of a "we're doing something, feel good" kind of law. The US spends more time making laws that make one side of the divide feel good about their lives than actually making laws that have a positive impact on their lives.

The fact that voters seem to prefer this to actual proper legislation is also another problem.

Govt doesn't work for the people. The people are too stupid to be able to vote properly.

Why America is failing.

Where does it end?

No thanks.

The progressives have no clue the difference between a cartridge and caliber... Don't confuse them.

They think there is a difference between a so called "assault rifle"(scary) and any other firearm... A Homer Simpson DUH!!
They need to buy a gun digest...

Do they need to know? The reality is that most people don't understand the issues at play when it comes to crime and killing, they target guns. The right who want to keep guns don't bother saying much other than fighting against the left who oppose guns.

Many of the issues revolve around EDUCATION, which the US does particularly badly.

To make this easier for you, I shall present an effective illustration of the issue.

I thank you in advance for not responding with emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

The assault rifle ban was more of a "we're doing something, feel good" kind of law. The US spends more time making laws that make one side of the divide feel good about their lives than actually making laws that have a positive impact on their lives.

The fact that voters seem to prefer this to actual proper legislation is also another problem.

Govt doesn't work for the people. The people are too stupid to be able to vote properly.

Why America is failing.

The ban was thought up by intellectual lightweights with no common sense.

Ask a progressive the percentage of deaths caused by a so called assault weapon...

Why America is failing.

Ask a progressive the percentage of deaths caused by a so called assault weapon...

You mean, the ban was thought up by politicians?

There's no disguising the fact that politicians on both sides are useless.

Why America is failing.

You mean, the ban was thought up by politicians?

There's no disguising the fact that politicians on both sides are useless.

This is true, progressives don't necessarily belong to any one side of the aisle... But they do belong to the federal government.

See hope and change

I assume that you have a point with this?

I never understood why Regan is brought up so damn much as something to argue with the right with. Is it so hard to understand that no matter how good or bad someone thnks a particular president or political figure is, that does not mean that they agree or disagree with everything that person stood for.

I think Obama is an absolutely horrific president. So was Bush. BOTH of them have done things that I agree with.

You mean cartridge, which is incredibly stupid also.

Your little list would ban.
.22 caliber
.30 caliber
What is wrong with this picture, genius??
It would ban the most popular hunting cartridges.
Please educate yourself, save yourself a lot of embarrassment.

Forum List

Back