For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

For those who don't support reparations, answers seem to come quickly: "How much should we pay in reparations to the negroes?"

"NOTHING!"

My position has always been, and it always will be, bring me a black man who was a slave and I'll bring you a white guy to pay him.

I do not believe reparations are warranted at all. No black person alive today was ever forced to pick cotton in the hot summer sun before getting whipped every night by his white master. So, why should they, who have never suffered such atrocities, be compensated?

The city of Evanston, Illinois has decided they would start paying "reparations". The first thing they heard? "IT'S NOT ENOUGH!"

Personally, I don't think there's any way to make negroes satisfied on this one. They will simply do what they always do: they will demand more.

So, my question to those who do support reparations, what's an acceptable amount? Should reparations be all cash? Should they include goods and services? I've heard a lot of so called "oppressed" negroes whining about the topic here, but not a one has come up with what would be sufficient. One even went so far as to suggest that whites should be maltreated as negroes were. Well, that's not gonna' happen. We'll shoot your negro ass dead in the street before it does, so try to be reasonable and, dare I say, exercise even a modicum of intelligence when responding...
Why do you use the term "negros"?

Why wouldn't I? That's what they are. If they can identify themselves as "negro", I sure the fuck can...
They usually identify as black or African American.

Negro is an outdated term and generally considered perjorative now. So it's curious that you insist on using it, yet use "whites" rather than "crackers" by contrast

"United Negro College Fund".

You may go...
Yes, an od tetm. So why do you call whites "whites" instead of crackers? (cracker wasnt always a perjorative).

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

Whitey owes Blackie NOTHING.

For those who don't support reparations, answers seem to come quickly: "How much should we pay in reparations to the negroes?"

"NOTHING!"

My position has always been, and it always will be, bring me a black man who was a slave and I'll bring you a white guy to pay him.

I do not believe reparations are warranted at all. No black person alive today was ever forced to pick cotton in the hot summer sun before getting whipped every night by his white master. So, why should they, who have never suffered such atrocities, be compensated?

The city of Evanston, Illinois has decided they would start paying "reparations". The first thing they heard? "IT'S NOT ENOUGH!"

Personally, I don't think there's any way to make negroes satisfied on this one. They will simply do what they always do: they will demand more.

So, my question to those who do support reparations, what's an acceptable amount? Should reparations be all cash? Should they include goods and services? I've heard a lot of so called "oppressed" negroes whining about the topic here, but not a one has come up with what would be sufficient. One even went so far as to suggest that whites should be maltreated as negroes were. Well, that's not gonna' happen. We'll shoot your negro ass dead in the street before it does, so try to be reasonable and, dare I say, exercise even a modicum of intelligence when responding...

Why wouldn't I? That's what they are. If they can identify themselves as "negro", I sure the fuck can...

Negro is an outdated term and generally considered perjorative now. So it's curious that you insist on using it, yet use "whites" rather than "crackers" by contrast
"negroid" is a race.

"NOTHING!"

You may go...
Yes, an od tetm. So why do you call whites "whites" instead of crackers? (cracker wasnt always a perjorative).

Because whites don't refer to themselves as "crackers", that's why.

When they change the names of the United Negro College Fun and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, I'll change the words I use to refer to them.

Until such time, however, those words are perfectly acceptable...

"NOTHING!"

You may go...

When they change the names of the United Negro College Fun and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, I'll change the words I use to refer to them.

It's an interesting choice, from someone who is not black nor negro, and says volumes...if you were my father's generation I'd understand. But the choice of words slants the tone of the message. Just interesting.

"NOTHING!"

Do you consider the three aged survivors of the Tulsa Massacre to be "whining" when they demand justice, which I might add reparations are a part of?

Where do you get the idea that "not one" has come up with an idea of what would be sufficient. I've seen several suggestions floated. None of which, I might add, include the extremes you mention (so they must be outliers).

"NOTHING!"

You may go...

It's an interesting choice, from someone who is not black nor negro, and says volumes...if you were my father's generation I'd understand. But the choice of words slants the tone of the message. Just interesting.

However those words are used every single day, today, by the very people who whine about them being racist when a white guy says them...

Do you consider the three aged survivors of the Tulsa Massacre to be "whining" when they demand justice, which I might add reparations are a part of?

Here's my problem with the survivors: One of them, Hughes Van Ellis, is 100 years old. At best he'd reached the ripe old age of six months when the massacre happened. He doesn't remember shit. The problem I have is that the other survivors would have you believe that Mr. Ellis is able to opine intelligently on the massacre and how it affected him. He can't. He says "I was there". No, he probably wasn't. The odds are far higher that he was in a crib somewhere wallowing around in a shitty diaper...

Where do you get the idea that "not one" has come up with an idea of what would be sufficient. I've seen several suggestions floated. None of which, I might add, include the extremes you mention (so they must be outliers).

Well, IM2 came close to doing it when he said offered a figure of $56,250. He quickly retracted that, though, saying it wouldn't be nearly enough.

Again, bring me someone who was a slave, and I'll bring you someone to pay him...

I am proud of my great-grandparents. My great-grandfathers fought in Russian Civil War. My great-grandmothers worked to build Soviet Russia. We are Jewish.

In Russia, descendants of serfs and other peasants and Jews got an equivalent of Reparations in 1918-1920 as the property of former nobles was divided. Sadly, USSR became Totalitarian in 1930s. This is not what Lenin and Trotsky intended.
Your ancestors suck if they supported Communist dictators like Lenin and Trotsky.

Bad things happen to good people, that doesn't mean they should get paid for it.

Your ancestors suck if they supported Communist dictators like Lenin and Trotsky.
Lenin and Trotsky worked to build a Society based on Equality and Positive Rights for all people -- Rights to Food, Housing, and Medical Care. Totalitarianism came later under Stalin.

Relative Ethics You ignored the NYT article and the evidence against Lenin. Why?

Haven’t you heard about the Bolshevik famine of 1921-1922?

Last edited:
Relative Ethics You ignored the NYT article and the evidence against Lenin. Why?

Haven’t you heard about the Bolshevik famine of 1921-1922?
That was an extremely difficult time after Russia has been through WWI and Civil War. Russia had very small industry. Lenin and Trotsky did the best they could.

Stalin was Totalitarian. But he also had virtues. He played the greatest role of all mortal humans in saving Humankind from Nazis.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That was an extremely difficult time after Russia has been through WWI and Civil War. Russia had very small industry. Lenin and Trotsky did the best they could.

Stalin was Totalitarian. But he also had virtues. He played the greatest role of all mortal humans in saving Humankind from Nazis.
Your tender regard for mass murderers is remarkable.

Remember Lenin caused the Civil War when he ousted a democratically elected government.

Actually Stalin’s incompetence and paranoia resulted in millions of Russian deaths.

And don't forget Stalin was allied with Hitler when they started WW II together.

Last edited:
I heard today Biden Puke is going to give huge amounts of money to black farmers.

I' m an Independent voter. As soon as I heard this, I decided I'll vote straight Republican next year. (But I still will NEVER vote for trump).

Blacks want everything for free. Fucks them. Get a fucking job and work for what you want, like everyone else.

Do NOT use the taxes I pay to throw away on reparations, or any other freebies for lazy assholes who.don't want to earn their own way.
If current white farmers were given money that was denied to current black farmers, I can see it happening.

"NOTHING!"

You won't shoot a damn thing. And we don't have to look for slave to get reparations.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. If we take into account all money lost, it's over 300 thousand per person. This is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

You won't shoot a damn thing. And we don't have to look for slave to get reparations.

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. If we take into account all money lost, it's over 300 thousand per person. This is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

You're not owed dick. How about that?

You've cited nothing compelling; no sources for anything.

Studies can be made to say whatever we want them to say. Hell, I remember living in California and listening to those who, through their studies, could tell us when the next earthquake was coming.

Someone else said it: Bad things happen to good people. That doesn't mean you get paid for it...

"NOTHING!"

My parents were able to buy a house after WWII because of the GI Bill. That same opportunity was not given to Black vets, per government policy. My parents lived frugally and passed a portion of that home's value to me. The families of those Black vets got nothing.

Forum List

Back