For those thinking it is absurd to compare the holocaust to what is going on around the world today.

Speaking as a Democrat, I think we're better suited to educate children on Woken Waken and stuff like that.

Really?

I wasn't forced to get a shot, I haven't been told I can't leave my home and neither have you.
I can’t go to certain places so you’re incorrect! Cops are losing their jobs, as are doctors , nurses and pilots! Again you’re asleep

I can’t go to certain places so you’re incorrect! Cops are losing their jobs, as are doctors , nurses and pilots! Again you’re asleep
So they're not being forced to get the shot. They have CHOSEN not to get one. I see no force there whatsoever.

And where can't you go?

I can go wherever i want to in the country.

So they're not being forced to get the shot. They have CHOSEN not to get one. I see no force there whatsoever.

And where can't you go?

I can go wherever i want to in the country.
Sure they are! You’re just asleep. Discrimination! Why do you vaccinated need a card then?

Sure they are! You’re just asleep
So people are being forcibly dragged to a location. held down and given a shot? No one is being FORCED to do anything.

You're the one that's dreaming here.

So people are being forcibly dragged to a location. held down and given a shot? No one is being FORCED to do anything.

You're the one that's dreaming here.
Why do you need a card? Can’t drink out of water fountains like blacks use to be forced to do. True kkking dude. How did they welcome you in to their group?

Why do you have a card?
It was given to me and i keep it as part of my medical records. It's been in my file cabinet since the day I got it. I have never had to show it to anyone and no one has ever asked me for it.

It was given to me and i keep it as part of my medical records. It's been in my file cabinet since the day I got it. I have never had to show it to anyone and no one has ever asked me for it.
Yep, in case they ask for it right? Hahaha hahaha show you complied!

Yep, in case they ask for it right? Hahaha hahaha show you complied!
No one is going to ask for it.

They didn't when things were a lot worse than thy are now.

You better add some extra tinfoil to your hat

No one is going to ask for it.

They didn't when things were a lot worse than thy are now.

You better add some extra tinfoil to your hat
well actually they do. Even at doctors offices now. so discriminating is rolling along the rails. boxcar Joe has you complying though, look at you!!!! What's funnier is that those of you vaccinated are as susceptible to the virus as anyone unvaccinated and contagious at the same time. but hey, you complied like a good sheeple.

Last edited:
well actually they do. Even at doctors offices now. so discriminating is rolling along the rails. boxcar Joe has you complying though, look at you!!!! What's funnier is that those of you vaccinated are as susceptible to the virus as anyone unvaccinated and contagious at the same time. but hey, you complied like a good sheeple.
My Drs office just requires that everyone wears a mask.

No one is getting turned away at the door.

And there has never been a single vaccine that was 100% effective.

You keep trying to say that unvaccinated people are subject to all kinds of horrible things and are being FORCED to get shots blah blah blah

and it simply isn't happening.

So take a reality pill and stop making shit up

My Drs office just requires that everyone wears a mask.

No one is getting turned away at the door.

And there has never been a single vaccine that was 100% effective.

You keep trying to say that unvaccinated people are subject to all kinds of horrible things and are being FORCED to get shots blah blah blah

and it simply isn't happening.

So take a reality pill and stop making shit up

Yeah but most conventional vaccines last longer than 3-4 months. This mRNA is a dud but yet it's glorified and it hasn't been properly tested. Unfortunate, but that's what you do when world govts indemnify you.

Yeah but most conventional vaccines last longer than 3-4 months. This mRNA is a dud but yet it's glorified and it hasn't been properly tested. Unfortunate, but that's what you do when world govts indemnify you.
The standard flu shot is really only good for about the length of the flu season which is really only about 4 months.

So why should this vaccine have to be any better than the flu shot which has been around for decades?

The standard flu shot is really only good for about the length of the flu season which is really only about 4 months.

So why should this vaccine have to be any better than the flu shot which has been around for decades?

Shouldn't we hold these pharmaceuticals to high standards and hold them to account?

Shouldn't we hold these pharmaceuticals to high standards and hold them to account?
You seem to think that this vaccine should be held to a higher standard than the flu vaccine which has an extremely long track record of effectiveness.

Forum List

Back