For Those Against Impeachment -- Were You For Clinton's Impeachment?

Did You Support The Clinton Impeachment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is nothing in which to Impeach Trump. There was plenty to Impeach Bill Clinton. He brought it on himself. Hillary threw an ashtray at him for it.

Yes, 'NOTHING...TO IMPEACH TRUMP...', other than:

Dereliction of Duty
Conspiring with a foreign and hostile power
Campaign Finance violations
Obstruction of Justice
Violations of the Emoluments clause
Violations of the Logan Act.

And we haven't even seen his tax returns...YET!
And yet YOUR party leader is the one and only person stopping justice.

Is Pelosi a Russian spy protecting Trump?

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump. Given the known evidence, it Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

The only way to remove Trump is if the evidence brought before the American people is so strong that it will put the Senate Republicans on trial every bit as much as Trump.

Therefore, the current house investigations should continue until the evidence on many counts are overwhelming.

I have no doubt that time will be within the next several months.

Trump must be the lamest dictator in history:

1. He hadn't jailed any journalists.
2. He hasn't disappeared any of his political enemies.
3. He didn't fire Mueller and shut down the investigation.
4. He hasn't made any illegal treaties with foreign nations.
5. He hasn't given $billions to enemies of the U.S.

For starters.

I like seeing republicans being republicans -- it's fun.......

Obamagate worse than Watergate?? The delusions of a republican....

At this rate, they may even be willing to do another 180 and start defending the Iraq War again.....

Clinton was actually FOUND GUILTY of being in CONTEMPT OF COURT for attempting to deceive the court with his testimony during his trial regarding his sexual misconduct versus Paula Jones. He was actually PUNISHED for his crime by having his license to practice law stripped for a time as punishment.

The OP's piss-poor attempt to compare the two by falsely insinuating again that Clinton was Impeached due to an affair in the WH - which is a lie - fails miserable....much like the Democrats and Mueller after the last 3 years of an illegal investigation / coup attempt.
If Trump was smart enough to obtain a law degree -- do you think being named as co-conspirator would be a good thing for his law license?

Again, I love the way you republicans keep revealing that you would defend anything a republican does -- and then pretend you never defended any of it when history has the final say...
You mean like defending the Mueller With Hunt?

I like seeing republicans being republicans -- it's fun.......

Obamagate worse than Watergate?? The delusions of a republican....

At this rate, they may even be willing to do another 180 and start defending the Iraq War again.....

Stay complacent, swampy.

It will be quite amusing to watch your peabrain explode when Barr announce his findings that Obama led the coup attempt.

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump. Given the known evidence, it Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

The only way to remove Trump is if the evidence brought before the American people is so strong that it will put the Senate Republicans on trial every bit as much as Trump.

Therefore, the current house investigations should continue until the evidence on many counts are overwhelming.

Do the paint chips stay crunchy in milk?

There is nothing in which to Impeach Trump. There was plenty to Impeach Bill Clinton. He brought it on himself. Hillary threw an ashtray at him for it.

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

1. He hadn't jailed any journalists

For starters.
He helps dictators disappear their enemies, especially those who are American residents

He praises dictators constantly, including claiming he fell in love with them thru a letter

He wants to jail journalists, he openly opines about it, he openly opines about investigating TV shows for hurting his feelings

He wants to give billions to anyone who strokes his ego enough -- including North Korea, he didn't mind doing hotel schemes with enemies either

Like I said, you keep on deep throating Trump -- I'll save the receipts

Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

Times have really changed since the 1990's -- freedom was much more at risk and our democracy was much more at stake -- in fact, the very survival of our existence was on the line during the Whitewater investigation -- that land deal nearly brought down our entire way of life.

To recap what happened, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by trying to cover up an affair most likely in efforts to hide his connections to that shady land deal -- him getting his dick sucked by Monica was the proof needed that Clinton was behind that shady land deal and he knew it. He committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him. I am also pretty sure he tried to pressure the AG, FBI director and others to end the investigation, probably even tried to fire the special counsel, which basically proves his guilt.

As Senator Grassley so eloquently said back then "It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes when he coached his secretary, Betty Currie, and when he misled his aides Sidney Blumenthal and John Podesta … These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process."

And who can forget the day that Lindsey stood up for the rule of law and just the utter decency of America and said "Nobody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me.."

Now, 20 years later -- do you still think impeaching Clinton for these serious high crimes was the right thing to do? What he did is far worse than Trump because Clinton lied under oath -- Trump was smart enough not to even testify because he knew it would be a perjury trap. He was also smart enough to fully cooperate with the investigation and not be out in public saying many false and misleading statements or directing anyone to lie on his behalf -- and if those people did lie, so what -- it was a witch hunt anyway -- you can't blame Trump for that.

I don't want trump impeached. The senate won't vote him guilty no matter what proof and evidence is presented so they whole thing is a waste of time.

Yes trump should be impeached and removed from office. I waited for that report and from what I've read, Mueller didn't exonerate trump at all. The only reason why he didn't indict trump was that stupid policy at the DOJ to not indict. He clearly handed his findings to congress for them to follow the constitution.

We don't need trump to become a martyr.

What we do need is for all if his countless crimes exposed and the people vote him out of office. If there's more interference with the next election and trump is still in the White House in 2021, then I will support impeachment. That man belongs in prison. Not our White House.

trump needs to be totally rejected by the people of our nation. That will require that people vote. It's not enough that you vote, you need to get everyone you know to vote. You need to help people to vote or get registered to vote.

Not voting got us in this mess. Voting will get us out of it.

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

1. He hadn't jailed any journalists

For starters.
He helps dictators disappear their enemies, especially those who are American residents

He praises dictators constantly, including claiming he fell in love with them thru a letter

He wants to jail journalists, he openly opines about it, he openly opines about investigating TV shows for hurting his feelings

He wants to give billions to anyone who strokes his ego enough -- including North Korea, he didn't mind doing hotel schemes with enemies either

Like I said, you keep on deep throating Trump -- I'll save the receipts

Stay complacent, swampy. It's the most helpful thing you loons can do to help Trump win in 2020!

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

None of those happened according to the Special Counsel.

Paula Jones was the original "Me Too" victim, and the only victim that actually had the office of POTUS targeting her.

Democrats siding with the sexual abuser over his victim is just "Democrats being Democrats".

Clinton lied under oath. Clearly, a crime with some magnitude.
Lied under oath about a non-crime -- or does that "non crime" disclaimer only apply to Trump

Irrelevant. He led under oath. Where has Trump done the same, and for what?
No, it is not irrelevant.....it was a non-crime.....

Basically you cucks are hanging your hats on the fact that Trump refused to testify because it was CERTAIN he would lie under oath about shit that was MATERIAL to the investigation...he has already done enough to warrant Mueller explicitly detailing 10 separate instances of obstruction.

But its cool, 10 years from now you can pretend you was never this much of a sycophant for Trump...just like Im sure you had to do with Bush

Lying under oath is not crime? Since when?

I admit at the time I did. In retrospect that was a mistake. As for Trump, I think he should be impeached and removed from office given what he has done.

Given what?
You mean lies, false rumors
Fraudulent Fisa warrants,
and Fusion GPS shennanigans?

Yes you're right Obama should be Impeached.

Jo

Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

Times have really changed since the 1990's -- freedom was much more at risk and our democracy was much more at stake -- in fact, the very survival of our existence was on the line during the Whitewater investigation -- that land deal nearly brought down our entire way of life.

To recap what happened, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by trying to cover up an affair most likely in efforts to hide his connections to that shady land deal -- him getting his dick sucked by Monica was the proof needed that Clinton was behind that shady land deal and he knew it. He committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him. I am also pretty sure he tried to pressure the AG, FBI director and others to end the investigation, probably even tried to fire the special counsel, which basically proves his guilt.

As Senator Grassley so eloquently said back then "It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes when he coached his secretary, Betty Currie, and when he misled his aides Sidney Blumenthal and John Podesta … These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process."

And who can forget the day that Lindsey stood up for the rule of law and just the utter decency of America and said "Nobody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me.."

Now, 20 years later -- do you still think impeaching Clinton for these serious high crimes was the right thing to do? What he did is far worse than Trump because Clinton lied under oath -- Trump was smart enough not to even testify because he knew it would be a perjury trap. He was also smart enough to fully cooperate with the investigation and not be out in public saying many false and misleading statements or directing anyone to lie on his behalf -- and if those people did lie, so what -- it was a witch hunt anyway -- you can't blame Trump for that.

What is Trump's crime? Not cooperating is not obstruction.

Clinton lied under oath. Clearly, a crime with some magnitude.
Lied under oath about a non-crime -- or does that "non crime" disclaimer only apply to Trump

Irrelevant. He led under oath. Where has Trump done the same, and for what?
No, it is not irrelevant.....it was a non-crime.....

Basically you cucks are hanging your hats on the fact that Trump refused to testify because it was CERTAIN he would lie under oath about shit that was MATERIAL to the investigation...he has already done enough to warrant Mueller explicitly detailing 10 separate instances of obstruction.

But its cool, 10 years from now you can pretend you was never this much of a sycophant for Trump...just like Im sure you had to do with Bush

Lying under oath is not crime? Since when?
Only if Trump does it.

Jo

Clinton was actually FOUND GUILTY of being in CONTEMPT OF COURT for attempting to deceive the court with his testimony during his trial regarding his sexual misconduct versus Paula Jones. He was actually PUNISHED for his crime by having his license to practice law stripped for a time as punishment.

The OP's piss-poor attempt to compare the two by falsely insinuating again that Clinton was Impeached due to an affair in the WH - which is a lie - fails miserable....much like the Democrats and Mueller after the last 3 years of an illegal investigation / coup attempt.
If Trump was smart enough to obtain a law degree -- do you think being named as co-conspirator would be a good thing for his law license?

Again, I love the way you republicans keep revealing that you would defend anything a republican does -- and then pretend you never defended any of it when history has the final say...

Trump has a law degree?

You get dumber by the post!

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump.

Any evidence at all would probably help. :auiqs.jpg:

The Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office almost no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

My primary interest is in their successful political castration of the Democratic Party. There is no greater current enemy to the United States. If that is partisan, count me in.

Forum List

Back