For Those Against Impeachment -- Were You For Clinton's Impeachment?

Did You Support The Clinton Impeachment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clinton lied under oath. Clearly, a crime with some magnitude.

Exactly...

Perjury is supposed to be a felony, and being in a higher position of trust is supposed to mean you're held to a higher standard of compliance. Ever since the senate failed to remove him, we have witnessed ethical standards plummet as applied to political whores.

Of course the fact that Kennedy stayed in the senate for 30 years after killing a woman there wasn't a real high standard of behavior the democrooks had to adhere to anymore.

It's gotten far more corrupt since, we had a meat puppet faggot who ran the WH like a Nicaraguan banana republic despot, I expect DC to collapse in 20 years under it's own weight. For a government to have become so corrupt to it's core that a sitting president has his own lawyer raided and prosecuted, held up for a stalinesque hearing before congress to lie about him ought to be an indication that if Trump does not throw a few thousand democrooks out of helicopters before leaving office we're witnessing the last gasps of the republic as founded.

Lied under oath about a non-crime -- or does that "non crime" disclaimer only apply to Trump

Irrelevant. He led under oath. Where has Trump done the same, and for what?
No, it is not irrelevant.....it was a non-crime.....

Basically you cucks are hanging your hats on the fact that Trump refused to testify because it was CERTAIN he would lie under oath about shit that was MATERIAL to the investigation...he has already done enough to warrant Mueller explicitly detailing 10 separate instances of obstruction.

But its cool, 10 years from now you can pretend you was never this much of a sycophant for Trump...just like Im sure you had to do with Bush

Clinton was actually FOUND GUILTY of being in CONTEMPT OF COURT for attempting to deceive the court with his testimony during his trial regarding his sexual misconduct versus Paula Jones. He was actually PUNISHED for his crime by having his license to practice law stripped for a time as punishment.

The OP's piss-poor attempt to compare the two by falsely insinuating again that Clinton was Impeached due to an affair in the WH - which is a lie - fails miserable....much like the Democrats and Mueller after the last 3 years of an illegal investigation / coup attempt.

Bill Clinton was also DISBARRED and lost his law license over it, and we all know how liberal/progressive (Democrat leaning) the BAR Association is.

Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

Times have really changed since the 1990's -- freedom was much more at risk and our democracy was much more at stake -- in fact, the very survival of our existence was online during the Whitewater investigation -- that land deal nearly brought down our entire way of life.

To recap what happened, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by trying to cover up an affair most likely in efforts to hide his connections to that shady land deal -- him getting his dick sucked by Monica was the proof needed that Clinton was behind that shady land deal and he knew it. He committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him. I am also pretty sure he tried to pressure the AG, FBI director and others to end the investigation, probably even tried to fire the special counsel, which basically proves his guilt.

As Senator Grassley so eloquently said back then "It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes when he coached his secretary, Betty Currie, and when he misled his aides Sidney Blumenthal and John Podesta … These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process."

And who can forget the day that Lindsey stood up for the rule of law and just the utter decency of America and said "Nobody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me.."

Now, 20 years later -- do you still think impeaching Clinton for these serious high crimes was the right thing to do? What he did is far worse than Trump because Clinton lied under oath -- Trump was smart enough not to even testify because he knew it would be a perjury trap. He was also smart enough to fully cooperate with the investigation and not be out in public saying many false and misleading statements or directing anyone to lie on his behalf -- and if those people did lie, so what -- it was a witch hunt anyway -- you can't blame Trump for that.
There’s only one person stopping the impeachment process - Nancy Pelosi.

YOUR party leader.

So what are YOU going to do about it?
Put pressure on her to change her mind and have impeachment hearings...

Just like im sure you have put pressure on Trump to make sure he brings Hillary and Obama to justice....

How is that working out?
We could care less about Hillary. History has already forgotten the do-nothing.

Meanwhile, President Trump is staged for the biggest landslide victory in history.
Just stop...View attachment 257449
Nobody cares about your decrepit wife of a President.

Lied under oath about a non-crime -- or does that "non crime" disclaimer only apply to Trump

Irrelevant. He led under oath. Where has Trump done the same, and for what?
No, it is not irrelevant.....it was a non-crime.....

Basically you cucks are hanging your hats on the fact that Trump refused to testify because it was CERTAIN he would lie under oath about shit that was MATERIAL to the investigation...he has already done enough to warrant Mueller explicitly detailing 10 separate instances of obstruction.

But its cool, 10 years from now you can pretend you was never this much of a sycophant for Trump...just like Im sure you had to do with Bush

Bush was but a Halfacrat, preferable to both Gore and Kerry.

Revel in your nonsense, and have a nice visit to the state of Fugue.

I think perjury is a good reason to impeach. But the events that lead to it were fucking bullshit. The whole thing was a shit show

Yes, 'NOTHING...TO IMPEACH TRUMP...', other than:

Dereliction of Duty
Conspiring with a foreign and hostile power
Campaign Finance violations
Obstruction of Justice
Violations of the Emoluments clause
Violations of the Logan Act.

And we haven't even seen his tax returns...YET!

CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

I think perjury is a good reason to impeach. But the events that lead to it were fucking bullshit. The whole thing was a shit show

I agree, but still he lied under oath. He had an option to take the 5th.

Bubba definitely did things to warrant impeachment and removal from office....That said, it was a foolish thing to carry out the impeachment, if there was no way he was going to be convicted....The GOP fucked up and paid for it.

Insofar as the topic relates to the Cheeto Jesus, his only crime was defeating the Hildabeest and triggering moonbats across the globe.

I agree, but still he lied under oath. He had an option to take the 5th.
He didn't give Linda Tripp that option, and for that he deserved to be removed from office.

Bubba definitely did things to warrant impeachment and removal from office....That said, it was a foolish thing to carry out the impeachment, if there was no way he was going to be convicted....The GOP fucked up and paid for it.

Insofar as the topic relates to the Cheeto Jesus, his only crime was defeating the Hildabeest and triggering moonbats across the globe.

Bubba lied under oath. Trump did not. Comparing the two pins the bogometer.

Last edited:
Is this where the useless morons on the left think clinton the rapist was impeached for getting head and shoving a cigar in and out of a fat Jewish girl's ass in the oval office?

Bubba liked under oath. Trump did not. Comparing the two pins the bogometer.
Even the lying under oath doesn't bother me nearly as much as the intimidation of Linda Tripp into doing his lying for him.

That was the one charge that could have stuck, if it weren't for purposeful prosecutorial malpractice before the Senate.

Bubba liked under oath. Trump did not. Comparing the two pins the bogometer.
Even the lying under oath doesn't bother me nearly as much as the intimidation of Linda Tripp into doing his lying for him.

That was the one charge that could have stuck, if it weren't for prosecutorial malpractice before the Senate.

Bubba's worst offenses were abusing the power of his office, imo - but Obabble's abuses of power are far worse.

Obamagate > Watergate

There is nothing in which to Impeach Trump. There was plenty to Impeach Bill Clinton. He brought it on himself. Hillary threw an ashtray at him for it.

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

And yet YOUR party leader is the one and only person stopping justice.

Is Pelosi a Russian spy protecting Trump?

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump. The Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office almost no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

The only way to remove Trump is if the evidence brought before the American people is so strong that it will put the Senate Republicans on trial every bit as much as Trump.

Therefore, the current house investigations should continue until the evidence on many counts are overwhelming.

I have no doubt that time will be within the next several months.

Last edited:
Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

Times have really changed since the 1990's -- freedom was much more at risk and our democracy was much more at stake -- in fact, the very survival of our existence was on the line during the Whitewater investigation -- that land deal nearly brought down our entire way of life.

To recap what happened, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by trying to cover up an affair most likely in efforts to hide his connections to that shady land deal -- him getting his dick sucked by Monica was the proof needed that Clinton was behind that shady land deal and he knew it. He committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him. I am also pretty sure he tried to pressure the AG, FBI director and others to end the investigation, probably even tried to fire the special counsel, which basically proves his guilt.

As Senator Grassley so eloquently said back then "It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes when he coached his secretary, Betty Currie, and when he misled his aides Sidney Blumenthal and John Podesta … These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process."

And who can forget the day that Lindsey stood up for the rule of law and just the utter decency of America and said "Nobody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me.."

Now, 20 years later -- do you still think impeaching Clinton for these serious high crimes was the right thing to do? What he did is far worse than Trump because Clinton lied under oath -- Trump was smart enough not to even testify because he knew it would be a perjury trap. He was also smart enough to fully cooperate with the investigation and not be out in public saying many false and misleading statements or directing anyone to lie on his behalf -- and if those people did lie, so what -- it was a witch hunt anyway -- you can't blame Trump for that.

Thought it was stupid then ..still do.

Jo

I admit at the time I did. In retrospect that was a mistake. As for Trump, I think he should be impeached and removed from office given what he has done.

There is nothing in which to Impeach Trump. There was plenty to Impeach Bill Clinton. He brought it on himself. Hillary threw an ashtray at him for it.

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump. Given the known evidence, it Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

The only way to remove Trump is if the evidence brought before the American people is so strong that it will put the Senate Republicans on trial every bit as much as Trump.

Therefore, the current house investigations should continue until the evidence on many counts are overwhelming.

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump. Given the known evidence, it Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

Yes um.... Sure

You have no doubt eh?

Well then I think I'm going to
Tag your moniker
And keep in touch.

Several months from now
When it's Comey and McCabe on trial instead.... I shall delight in shoving this post up ********ss!

Jo

Times have really changed since the 1990's -- freedom was much more at risk and our democracy was much more at stake -- in fact, the very survival of our existence was on the line during the Whitewater investigation -- that land deal nearly brought down our entire way of life.

Clinton committed Felony Perjury on Live international television, and used the office of POTUS to keep the American citizen that he personally sexually harassed from getting a fair trial. That is obstruction of Justice.

Trump is accused of dicussing a witnesses testimony regarding the Russian Collusion investigation which there was never evidence of, and of which he was eventually Completely Exonerated.

The 2 are not similar. Don't be such a Drama Queen.

b7aa0538058f279322412c80f3012148.jpg

Clinton was actually FOUND GUILTY of being in CONTEMPT OF COURT for attempting to deceive the court with his testimony during his trial regarding his sexual misconduct versus Paula Jones. He was actually PUNISHED for his crime by having his license to practice law stripped for a time as punishment.

The OP's piss-poor attempt to compare the two by falsely insinuating again that Clinton was Impeached due to an affair in the WH - which is a lie - fails miserable....much like the Democrats and Mueller after the last 3 years of an illegal investigation / coup attempt.
If Trump was smart enough to obtain a law degree -- do you think being named as co-conspirator would be a good thing for his law license?

Again, I love the way you republicans keep revealing that you would defend anything a republican does -- and then pretend you never defended any of it when history has the final say...

Forum List

Back