For the Republicans, who is the dream ticket ?

We will

And Republicans will assume that the rest of the country feels the same about Hillary as the rightwing media does

they do, look at the recent polls. She is a has-been. You guys need to dump her and get a candidate who can appeal to more than the tired far left failures.

but you won't, its her turn, she deserves it, LOLOLOLOL can you say Dole and McCain?

Show me the recent national polls that support your bullshit'

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

yeah, you're right. run her, she's a shoe-in. no contest. no need to even bother campaigning, she will be crowned queen bitch of the USA. its a done deal. :ssex: and bubba gets to hump all the interns.

Still looking for you to support your claim that recent polls show her losing
He didnt claim that. You are almost as dishonest as Hillary. She is losing support in the polls. And the more she campaigns the worse it will get. Like her failed book sales.

Oh........so you are taking credit for losing in the polls

says the partisan who only has one candidate and that candidate is a proven liar, cheat, incompetent, corrupt, old, tired, angry, ugly, and arrogant.

Run the old bitch, and watch her go down in flames. She had her chance and the black guy stole it from her.

We will

And Republicans will assume that the rest of the country feels the same about Hillary as the rightwing media does

they do, look at the recent polls. She is a has-been. You guys need to dump her and get a candidate who can appeal to more than the tired far left failures.

but you won't, its her turn, she deserves it, LOLOLOLOL can you say Dole and McCain?

yeah, you're right. run her, she's a shoe-in. no contest. no need to even bother campaigning, she will be crowned queen bitch of the USA. its a done deal. :ssex: and bubba gets to hump all the interns.

read your own cite. it shows her losing in several states and her favorability ratings are going down consistently. But support her, do it, keep her in the prime time line ups, the more people see of her the less they like her. Why else did she come out on line rather than in person? afraid no one would show up? afraid some reporter might ask her a question?

she is a very flawed candidate, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

says the partisan who only has one candidate and that candidate is a proven liar, cheat, incompetent, corrupt, old, tired, angry, ugly, and arrogant.

Run the old bitch, and watch her go down in flames. She had her chance and the black guy stole it from her.

We will

still waiting for you to give us a list of her foreign policy successes as SecState.

The two that the democrats couldn't throw under the bus like Herman Caine and Sarah?

I am thinking Cruz and Nikki as V.P.
Nikki Haley - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It depends on who you ask. I'm a registered Republican but actually a Libertarian but I'll play along here.

A tea party dream ticket would be one that has either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul on it. I would be good with either myself. A winning team would be any team that doesn't have Jeb Bush on it.

The two that the democrats couldn't throw under the bus like Herman Caine and Sarah?

It depends on who you ask. I'm a registered Republican but actually a Libertarian but I'll play along here.

A tea party dream ticket would be one that has either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul on it. I would be good with either myself. A winning team would be any team that doesn't have Jeb Bush on it.

how about Kasich/Rubio? that would lock us in for 16 years.

I don't know enough about Kasich.

Check him out, he's the real deal. That ticket would also bring Ohio and Fla to the GOP.

Check him out, he's the real deal. That ticket would also bring Ohio and Fla to the GOP.

Has he announced his candidacy?

Not yet, but its coming.

Not yet, but its coming.

When he does, I'll look into him. Promise.

Condi Rice for POTUS
J. C. Watts for VP

After 8 years of identity politics, throw this pair out there. Beat them at their own game.

Oh, wait. Then they'd be tarred as Uncle Toms.

Never mind.

We will

read your own cite. it shows her losing in several states and her favorability ratings are going down consistently. But support her, do it, keep her in the prime time line ups, the more people see of her the less they like her. Why else did she come out on line rather than in person? afraid no one would show up? afraid some reporter might ask her a question?

she is a very flawed candidate, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

States? All you have is a couple of states?

Hillary is beating the entire GOP field by over 5%
Start beating your chest when you get it under 2%

We will

still waiting for you to give us a list of her foreign policy successes as SecState.

How about she didn't lead us into any unnecessary wars like her Republican predecessors did

"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud"

Now, that is a Secretary of State

How about she didn't lead us into any unnecessary wars like her Republican predecessors did

Sen Clinton voted for the Iraq War.
Another Nutjobber fail post face plants in light of truth.

Cost her the 2008 election too

But she did not go before the UN and lie about the threat of Saddam Hussein like the Republican Secretariesof State did

But she did not go before the UN and lie about the threat of Saddam Hussein like the Republican Secretariesof State did
True. She went before the American people and lied about being under sniper fire. And lied about her email servers. And lied about the emails. And lied about turning over emails. And lied....

ted-cruz9.jpg
Not hard to imagine at all. Just go back to the 8 years of the Bush administration.

True. She went before the American people and lied about being under sniper fire. And lied about her email servers. And lied about the emails. And lied about turning over emails. And lied....
Yeah, and all that even if true is somehow so much worse than ginning up support for an invasion of Iraq using false intel and bald faced lies that cost the lives of thousands of American servicemen and the health of tens of thousands more?

I love these email conspiracy theories

Now that you can't read her personal emails you get to claim she was responsible for the Lindberg baby, 9-11 and the death of Elvis

Forum List

Back