For the Republicans, who is the dream ticket ?

These threads are nothing better than fantasy

Jeb Bush will be your candidate, there are no other credible options

Jeb will choose Nikki Haley as his running mate to try to offset the womens vote

Jeb will not be the candidate. The country would do a group barf at another bush/clinton run.

Republicans have no other option but to run Jeb. He is their only candidate who can win swing states and can take Florida away from Hillary

Wrong. But what is a sad truth is that you dems have no choice but to run hillary, after all its her turn and she stepped aside for the black guy last time.

She is your Dole and McCain, and she will go down in flames just as they did.

It will be a Bush-Clinton repeat with the same results. IF Jeb can win the Primaries. That will be his toughest struggle.
When did Bush ever run against Clinton?

Those who watch Foxmay have heard of him

The rest of America hasn't heard and are indifferent to Walker

Hillary and Jeb they have heard of

Well there you go, shitflinger...

:uhh::rolleyes:o_O:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow

Popularity with the electorate....what a concept

I mean NO ONE has heard of the Governor who backed down the public parasite unions and prevailed in a nationwide recall that shipped in hate mongers from every corner.

He's unknown... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frightened? Yeah, I'd say you were shitless...

Actually, they haven't.

Walker is an unknown and nobody gives a fuck about Wisconsin

However once Walker opens his mouth to inspire them....they say...He wants to be President?

and Hillary should be prepared for---------------what gave you the right to destroy emails that were government property? why did you lie about benghazi? what did you and bill do with the money from foreign governments and what did you give in exchange while SecState?

Thats really what you are banking on?

So called "scandals" that nobody outside of FoxNation cares about?

nobody cares? have you noticed the recent approval ratings of HRC? her trustworth ratings? her likeability ratings? She is tanking, could not even manage to draw a crowd for her I'm running announcement.

she is a very flawed candidate, so please continue to back her.

Hillary easily beats any potential Republican opponent

Show me a nationwide poll whhere she doesn't
Polls that are 18 months out and are conducted before she has spoken a single syllable of any type of platform.

Give her time. She'll fuck up. Just like 2008. She's her own best opponent

Polls 18 months out mean nothing about the election
They do mean a lot on who is getting the contributions and Hillary is getting a shitload of money
Republicans will blow their campaign funds fighting each other. Hillary will be sitting back laughing
It's not a good thing that candidates have forgone public funding limits

These threads are nothing better than fantasy

Jeb Bush will be your candidate, there are no other credible options

Jeb will choose Nikki Haley as his running mate to try to offset the womens vote

Jeb will not be the candidate. The country would do a group barf at another bush/clinton run.

Republicans have no other option but to run Jeb. He is their only candidate who can win swing states and can take Florida away from Hillary

Wrong. But what is a sad truth is that you dems have no choice but to run hillary, after all its her turn and she stepped aside for the black guy last time.

It will be a Bush-Clinton repeat with the same results. IF Jeb can win the Primaries. That will be his toughest struggle.

I guess they want to forget that.....:50:

Thanks! Don't know how I forgot that one. I voted Libertarian that year.

The Democrats, their lapdog Liberal media, and the 47% are going to throw any and all Republican contenders "under the bus". It's a no-win situation.
It wouldn't be a no-win situation if you people had decent candidates.

That's just a ready-made excuse.

says the partisan who only has one candidate and that candidate is a proven liar, cheat, incompetent, corrupt, old, tired, angry, ugly, and arrogant.

Run the old bitch, and watch her go down in flames. She had her chance and the black guy stole it from her.

The Democrats, their lapdog Liberal media, and the 47% are going to throw any and all Republican contenders "under the bus". It's a no-win situation.

says the partisan who only has one candidate and that candidate is a proven liar, cheat, incompetent, corrupt, old, tired, angry, ugly, and arrogant.

Run the old bitch, and watch her go down in flames. She had her chance and the black guy stole it from her.

We will

And Republicans will assume that the rest of the country feels the same about Hillary as the rightwing media does

We will

And Republicans will assume that the rest of the country feels the same about Hillary as the rightwing media does

they do, look at the recent polls. She is a has-been. You guys need to dump her and get a candidate who can appeal to more than the tired far left failures.

but you won't, its her turn, she deserves it, LOLOLOLOL can you say Dole and McCain?

We will

they do, look at the recent polls. She is a has-been. You guys need to dump her and get a candidate who can appeal to more than the tired far left failures.

but you won't, its her turn, she deserves it, LOLOLOLOL can you say Dole and McCain?

Show me the recent national polls that support your bullshit'

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

Walker/Rubio

It would be a landslide of monumental proportions.

I'm serious. It would make the Reagan decade look benign by comparison.
Don't ya just love the way cons take this country for a bunch of chumps. Rubio is going to learn the bigotry of the GOP. He's fine for an attack dog, but not white enough to get on the ticket.

Cruz/Huckabee

We will

yeah, you're right. run her, she's a shoe-in. no contest. no need to even bother campaigning, she will be crowned queen bitch of the USA. its a done deal. :ssex: and bubba gets to hump all the interns.

Walker/Rubio

Don't ya just love the way cons take this country for a bunch of chumps. Rubio is going to learn the bigotry of the GOP. He's fine for an attack dog, but not white enough to get on the ticket.

Cruz/Huckabee

you're an idiot. the bigotry resides solely within the dem party. did no notice that Sharpton is a dem?

Walker/Rubio

Cruz/Huckabee
So lemme see here, Sparky. You think Rubio isnt white enough for the GOP to make it on the ticket, so you think Cruz, who is also Hispanic, will?
You didnt think that out too well, did you?

Walker/Rubio

Cruz/Huckabee
So lemme see here, Sparky. You think Rubio isnt white enough for the GOP to make it on the ticket, so you think Cruz, who is also Hispanic, will?
BWHA HA HA HA HA! Sarcasm goes over your head, don't it. You probably really believe I'd like to see Cruz as POTUS. You probably think Cruz would have a chance too. BWAH HA HA!

Walker/Rubio

Cruz/Huckabee
BWHA HA HA HA HA! Sarcasm goes over your head, don't it. You probably really believe I'd like to see Cruz as POTUS. You probably think Cruz would have a chance too. BWAH HA HA!
The only thing I'm convinced you want to see is free booze in front of you. After that you dont give a shit.

We will

yeah, you're right. run her, she's a shoe-in. no contest. no need to even bother campaigning, she will be crowned queen bitch of the USA. its a done deal. :ssex: and bubba gets to hump all the interns.

Still looking for you to support your claim that recent polls show her losing

We will

Still looking for you to support your claim that recent polls show her losing
He didnt claim that. You are almost as dishonest as Hillary. She is losing support in the polls. And the more she campaigns the worse it will get. Like her failed book sales.

Forum List

Back